What's new

If china set Air defence zone, Should vietnam air strike those island

Well one can say that yes these artificial Islands are not for peace purposes. But how would you justify US actions? What I mean by that is why the heck on earth US Patrols in those waters with her Submarines and Aircraft Carriers? Who has given US free hand to control those waters? If these artificial Islands are not meant for peace than I am damn sure that neither the US submarines nor the Aircraft Carriers are. Yes, China indeed is looking forward to protect herself from any future aggression from US and India and she needed these Islands. As far as Vietnam is concerned, their Gov is totally in favor of these Islands. Bcz even Vietnam feels threatened in the presence of US Navy in that region.

I was wondering, I know currently vietnam is control the water of china articficial islands, If china going to set the Air dedence zone over their man made isands, what could vietnam do , I know vietnam air force su30 have fly over spratly , so in this case, Will vietnam dare making an air strike over those ariticficial islnads.
Vietnam has the right to fight a war, they can.

Hopefully China will show its generous heart, and will still allow the Vietnamese people to swim a few feet off of their own beaches.

I don't know man, that really takes one hell of a generous heart. After all, have to accept that its a very serious claim, don't forget that 1 chinese ship navigated around that area about 2000 years ago. That's really an accomplishment you know? Not anybody can do that and once you do it, that's it, you are all set, the whole sea belongs to you for ever. That's why those claims are always called "undisputable historical claims".

I'm glad that Spain, Portugal and UK are not making similar claims. otherwise the whole atlantic Ocean, etc, would belong to them. :D

Well one can say that yes these artificial Islands are not for peace purposes. But how would you justify US actions? What I mean by that is why the heck on earth US Patrols in those waters with her Submarines and Aircraft Carriers? Who has given US free hand to control those waters? If these artificial Islands are not meant for peace than I am damn sure that neither the US submarines nor the Aircraft Carriers are. Yes, China indeed is looking forward to protect herself from any future aggression from US and India and she needed these Islands. As far as Vietnam is concerned, their Gov is totally in favor of these Islands. Bcz even Vietnam feels threatened in the presence of US Navy in that region.
Idiot. These are international waters. US or anyone else can fly/ swim anywhere they want. Nobody will pay any heed to Chinese ADIZ.

Back
Top Bottom