What's new

IDN TAKE: DHANUSH - The 'BAAP' of All Guns

You being diplomatic or very cleaver here?

Name how many 155/45 guns which can reach 38 kms at all climatic conditions?

Dhanush is a huge Boost for our fire power.
Here are some ancient Guns (developed in 80s)
Cañón 155 mm. L 45 CALA 30 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39 KM
GC-45 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39.6 Km
G5 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39 km

Note all range are for BB shells (Dhanush rage of 39 km in BB shells)

but it is too heavy and too expensive and its production rate is way too less to make any real impact OFB should give private players TOT to make it in huge numbers and bring down its costs

Dhanush is neither expensive nor heavy.
If you want to see heavy check Turkish MKEK Panther 155/52 (18 tons) which Pakistan poses.

his problem is pakistani media which.... khair jane do sanu ki .... lage raho mulla :haha:

but 16 guns a year is a joke

16 guns is a starter. It will expand soon. Trust me on this. Our fire power just got an golden eye directly from highest authority in Indian.... MODI OFFICE

Here are some ancient Guns (developed in 80s)
Cañón 155 mm. L 45 CALA 30 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39 KM
GC-45 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39.6 Km
G5 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Range 39 km

Note all range are for BB shells (Dhanush rage of 39 km in BB shells)

Dhanush is neither expensive nor heavy.
If you want to see heavy check Turkish MKEK Panther 155/52 (18 tons) which Pakistan poses.

What is it a joke?

All these guns can fire 3 rounds in 15 sec Burst and sustainable 60 rounds in 60 minutes? Are you serious?

And how many above mentioned guns have thermal imaging and on board computers and other high technology like auto laying?

And kindly explain how many of these guns have Electro-rheological/Magneto-rheological recoiling technology involved?

NOW DP YOU UNDERSTAND WHY DANUSH IS Baap in its class?

By 2020 we will have almost 400 - 450 new and very advanced towed howitzer...

What is it a joke?

All these guns can fire 3 rounds in 15 sec Burst and sustainable 60 rounds in 60 minutes? Are you serious?

And how many above mentioned guns have thermal imaging and on board computers and other high technology like auto laying?

And kindly explain how many of these guns have Electro-rheological/Magneto-rheological recoiling technology involved?

NOW DP YOU UNDERSTAND WHY DANUSH IS Baap in its class?

By 2020 we will have almost 400 - 450 new and very advanced towed howitzer...
Don't be rude
Two gun the list I posted all of these features.
You are heard this features now from the mouth of OFB (like they are alien tech) but all these technology available since decades.
I am not criticizing Dhanush here as it is bit late but good start from OFB, I am just criticizing Baap of all Guns title.

Back
Top Bottom