What's new

IDF Film Sniping Children Playing on Rooftop

Eating too much food can kill too, but you don't start shooting people because they're having a food eating contest.
By eating too much food u cause harm only to urself and its not immediate threat.

A rubber bullet has a higher chance of killing than a small stone that may not even hit it's intended target, because they're being thrown by kids who don't know any better.
Its an opposite: stone thrown from a rooftop has very good chance to kill, while rubber bullet fired from nearly 100 m has virtually zero chance to kill or cause serious harm.

Bs_Q9_MCcAA8wyz.jpg:large

By eating too much food u cause harm only to urself and its not immediate threat.
I meant the organizers, not the participants. The principle remains the same.

Its an opposite: stone thrown from a rooftop has very good chance to kill, while rubber bullet fired from nearly 100 m has virtually zero chance to kill or cause serious harm.
You know that's not true, and please don't pretend it is. A stone thrown from a rooftop has a lot more to deal with, when it comes to traveling in a straight line, a bullet is designed to be aerodynamic, even a rubber bullet has a good chance.

Anecdotes, you know better than to post such nonsense. You're a TT, anecdotes should be beneath you.

18 yo, not a kid
Still a kid.

Jews are just load of filth and cowardness wherever they gather. The most hateful and barbaric creatures ever existed.

Sorry cousins, truth hurts.

Appeal your negative rating in the rating review thread with the admins whenever these Israelis give you a negative rating. Admins should never give power (no matter how small) to these people. Look what they are doing to Palestinians when they have power.

I meant the organizers, not the participants. The principle remains the same.
Organizers dont force anyone. The threat is not immediate and they are not violent. That means u can shut these contests without using violence. On the other hand to stop violence u need to use violence urself.

You know that's not true, and please don't pretend it is.
I know its 100% true. If u dont know thats your problem not mine. A stone thrown from a rooftop is million times more dangerous than rubber bullet fired from 100 m.

Anecdotes, you know better than to post such nonsense. You're a TT, anecdotes should be beneath you.
If mortally injured little girl is an anecdote for u then I dont know what to say.

Organizers dont force anyone. The threat is not immediate and they are not violent. That means u can shut these contests without using violence. On the other hand to stop violence u need to use violence urself.
Not really, there are non-violent methods to stopping violence such as this. Go over to the stone throwing kids and warn them, call local elders, there are many methods. Shooting first and asking questions later is the worst possible thing you can do.

Also, you've really proven my point. There is little legitimate threat from stone throwers that justify such aggressive use of force.

I know its 100% true. If u dont know thats your problem not mine. A stone thrown from a rooftop is million times more dangerous than rubber bullet fired from 100 m.
No, it isn't. There is little evidence to support this claim. Stone throwing is inaccurate, bullets are generally built to be accurate. There is a higher chance of a rubber bullet killing than a stone.

If mortally injured little girl is an anecdote for u then I dont know what to say.
Anecdotal evidence:

The expression anecdotal evidence refers to evidence from anecdotes. Because of the small sample, there is a larger chance that it may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases. Anecdotal evidence is considered dubious support of a generalized claim; it is, however, perfectly acceptable for claims regarding a particular instance. Anecdotal evidence is no more than a type description (i.e., short narrative), and is often confused in discussions with its weight, or other considerations, as to the purpose(s) for which it is used. This is true regardless of the veracity of individual claims.
Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is text book anecdotal evidence. Again, you know better than to use such methods to prove your point. By using anecdotes, you, again, justify Hamas, because they can do exactly the same, and they have done exactly the same.

Not really, there are non-violent methods to stopping violence such as this. Go over to the stone throwing kids and warn them, call local elders, there are many methods. Shooting first and asking questions later is the worst possible thing you can do.

Also, you've really proven my point. There is little legitimate threat from stone throwers that justify such aggressive use of force.
Rubber bullets are used in all civilized countries against violent protesters.

No, it isn't. There is little evidence to support this claim. Stone throwing is inaccurate, bullets are generally built to be accurate. There is a higher chance of a rubber bullet killing than a stone.
Yes it is. Ask someone to drop 1 kg stones on ur head from a rooftop. I grantee u a serious brain injury or death after 2nd stone at most.

Anecdotal evidence:
The expression anecdotal evidence refers to evidence from anecdotes.
Thats what I said. U consider a near death of little girl an "anecdote".

Rubber bullets are used in all civilized countries against violent protesters.
As a last resort. There are other dispersal methods that can be used, and even then, they're not used against kids or teens.

Yes it is. Ask someone to drop 1 kg stones on ur head from a rooftop. I grantee u a serious brain injury or death after 2nd stone at most.
If it even hits. I've said this a million times, they're inaccurate, and the drag can slow things down. A bullet is much more lethal.

Thats what I said. U consider a near death of little girl an "anecdote".

Instead of cherry picking, how about you actually read the rest of the definition?

Because of the small sample, there is a larger chance that it may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases. Anecdotal evidence is considered dubious support of a generalized claim

Source: IDF Film Sniping Children Playing on Rooftop | Page 2

I don't know why you're fighting this clear definition.

It is an anecdote, don't try and appeal to people's emotions because you want to shove your point down their throats. You, as well as I, know that what you presented was anecdotal evidence that does NOT represent the entire situation, so yes, I do consider that little girl's near death experience as nothing more than anecdotal.

How about you try being honest here, instead of trying to vilify me.

Back
Top Bottom