What's new

IDEAS 2014 News and Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a list of participating countries/companies available? I couldn't find a list. Maybe its too early?:undecided:

This picture shows some Turkish companies.

growth_ideas.jpg

Last edited:
Il try to visit the exhibition ! Inshallah..

But reducing 10 major upgrades to 6!!!! Fork tht sheet!!!!

Is there a list of participating countries/companies available? I couldn't find a list. Maybe its too early?:undecided:

growth_ideas.jpg

Turkish firms alway participate .. No doubt Turks will be there.

growth_ideas.jpg

What the hell does the SHGK doin there? I mean there's their amblem, Turkish Coast Guard Command I mean.

IDEAS-2014: ‘over 70pc space booked’

By The Newspaper's Staff Reporter

53e2885c664d4.jpg

KARACHI: IDEAS-2014 organisers have claimed to have received an ‘overwhelming response’ from foreign exhibitors for the show scheduled to be held from Dec 1 to 4.

“We are receiving an overwhelming response from foreign exhibitors for IDEAS-2014 from all around the world and it is evident from the fact that more than 70 per cent of the space has already been booked,” according to statement issued on Wednesday quoting the acting director general for Defence Export Promotion Organisation Brig Mazhar Mumtaz Qureshi.

Brig Qureshi, presiding over the second steering committee meeting linked with IDEAS-2014, requested the participants to help promote a positive image of Pakistan, which was one of the main objectives of the exhibition.

“The preparations for IDEAS-2014 which would be held on Dec1-4, 2014, at Expo Centre Karachi are under way with full zeal. During the meeting, representatives from nominated departments gave presentations on the progress for their assigned responsibility,” added the statement.

Published in Dawn, August 7th, 2014

IDEAS-2014: ‘over 70pc space booked’ - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

is that this time Nuclear Warhead along Carriers are coming ?

this time i WILL visit the exhibition

i cant get passes, someone plz send me one atleast

is that this time Nuclear Warhead along Carriers are coming ?

Jeez! that's a very surprising post.
Most (well i mean all) of the missile,especially the "carriers" of the nuclear warhead are dummy missiles.No one will be planning or wishing for any fireworks at the exhibit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom