What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Zaraar.jpg
These and specs of AL-KHALID 1 are same in the features you mentioned but in real AL-KHALID 1 engine will be of 1500 HP not 1200 and GUN will be different bro go and confirm again

Do you see any difference better so called AK & AK-I? Coz I surely don't ... These are the same specs!
Meaning it's AK-II that will be inducted by next year (Hints/specs given by HIT brig to Janes much different).. I bet you got it from hit Website?

Dear Admin,
I am experiencing extremely low picture upload rate... soo hard to wait so long.
I need to upload tons of Pics... kinldy check it at your end.
Thanks

These and specs of AL-KHALID 1 are same in the features you mentioned but in real AL-KHALID 1 engine will be of 1500 HP not 1200 and GUN will be different bro go and confirm again
I met Lt. Col. (ABC-XYZ) from HIT. he told me about this. but let me confirm again about 1200/1500HP & Gun
I will update you Soon

I met Lt. Col. (ABC-XYZ) from HIT. he told me about this. but let me confirm again about 1200/1500HP & Gun
I will update you Soon
Induction of Burraq MRAP and real armoured vehicles or arty.. Thanks in advance!

And don't forget to post some sexy pics of the textron and the new light arnoured SUV and the sniper!

Induction of Burraq MRAP and real armoured vehicles or arty.. Thanks in advance!

And don't forget to post some sexy pics of the textron and the new light arnoured SUV and the sniper!
currently im trying to upload pics...
but no success... im Just trying to upload 10 images... Including JF-17 pics... but uploading issue... :(

i am Spending day & Night at the Event .
just got free time to Sleep. but just thought you people so decided to upload pics...
but no success :(
I will try to upload pics tomorrow. but i need good sleep before the event kicks off
tomorrow will be Extremely Busy day.
wish me best of luck. need your prays...

i will update timely from the event by using Defence.pk Android App.
Bye for now.

I will update you Soon
Yes Brother because the features and updates which were done 7 years ago are told in the Al-Khalid 1 those changes were done but still it was called AL-KHALID but AL-KHALID to be shown in 2015 is different @DESERT FIGHTER The features of so called AL-KHALID 1 which skybolt posted are those which were already done 7 years ago but Tank was still called AL-KHALID not AL-KHALID 1 those changes we have discussed on this forum but AL-KHALID 1 is new thing . @Bratva

no need of 1500HP engine if the mass is said to remain below 50t

Back
Top Bottom