What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

I think ICJ is going with India on this one as well and it will create a serious problem for Pakistan Army who has convicted him as terrorist mastermind.

I think ICJ is going with India on this one as well and it will create a serious problem for Pakistan Army who has convicted him as terrorist mastermind.
nothing s binding on us. One thing they cannot do regardless of anything is order his release plus terrorists & saboteurs do not get consular access.

ICJ will ask for consular access to be given. They might also demand more transparency in the trial following the appeal including right to a lawyer. Right now we don't even know who Jadhav's lawyer was in the alleged trial.
ICJ can't order his release - It would be stretching its jurisdiction.

nothing s binding on us. One thing they cannot do regardless of anything is order his release plus terrorists & saboteurs do not get consular access.
what terrorist, they just claimed and put imaginary chargesheet, there is no connection provided, plz provide some proof that he was linked to any terror activity, like calls to militants in pakistan, video footage, funding record ? you guys didnt provide any such evidence in ICJ, just claimed with a ridiculous footage that has 50+ edits, i have never seen a confession video edited that way and from different angles why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What if he agrees to convert ??
I don’t think he will.. his ancestors preferred slavery over fight infront of few hundred mughals for 1k long years in the past... So he will definitely chose slavery again..

what terrorist, they just claimed and put imaginary chargesheet, there is no connection provided, plz provide some proof that he was linked to any terror activity, like calls to militants in pakistan, video footage, funding record ? you guys didnt provide any such evidence in ICJ, just claimed with a ridiculous footage that has 50+ edits, i have never seen a confession video edited that way and from different angles why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That is why I always suggested that we should start reading & update ourselves first and later jump to conclusive questions. For a starter, he was not even a Kulbhashan Jadhav at first per indian say but later turned out to be the same person in Voter List etc. Furthermore, India finally not denying the fact before ICJ rather wanted to manipulate the case so that India's name can be dimmed from support to terrorism list. As the final hour is arriving, ICJ will announce verdict and we will find out as where it went throughout the whole proceeding.

The real question is "Can ICJ enforce her ruling over Pakistan under such circumstances/case and establish the jurisdiction?"

That is why I always suggested that we should start reading & update ourselves first and later jump to conclusive questions. For a starter, he was not even a Kulbhashan Jadhav at first per indian say but later turned out to be the same person in Voter List etc. Furthermore, India finally not denying the fact before ICJ rather wanted to manipulate the case so that India's name can be dimmed from support to terrorism list. As the final hour is arriving, ICJ will announce verdict and we will find out as where it went throughout the whole proceeding.

The real question is "Can ICJ enforce her ruling over Pakistan under such circumstances/case and establish the jurisdiction?"

ICJ could not enforce on US or China. But Pakistan is not as powerful as those.

ICJ could not enforce on US or China. But Pakistan is not as powerful as those.

Does it relate to Powerful as compare to jurisdiction? However, not a good comeback to reply like this. And by the way, is India that powerful?

That is why I said in previous post that, one must read & update before jumping to conclusive question or judgment in this case.

Back
Top Bottom