What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

image.jpeg

@Icarus @The Eagle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Windjammer

Take it easy guys, it is what it is.

When Nawaz Shareef is foreign minister of Pakistan, then anything can happened . Pakistan has no foreign policy and no foreign minister.

Looks connivance of NS , PAK acceptance ICJ jurisdiction on March 29th in hurry, and bubgled up case prep and presentation. Lots of loose ends on Pak end. Pak agencies had no clues abt india's behind the scene work, jindal visit.
Many months of military and civil tension on dawn leaks and many importants issues were neglected.
There is no alert and aware leadership and consequences are for all to see.

Kulbushan Yadav is reported to be infected with Chikungunya Virus. Military doctors are trying hard to save his life. #ISPR

This is a developing story.

Funny, I have heard that even Lt Col (retd) Muhammad Habib Zahir has contacted Dengu and is fighting for his life. Let us all pray for his life too.

COLONEL.jpg

Funny, I have heard that even Lt Col (retd) Muhammad Habib Zahir has contacted Dengu and is fighting for his life. Let us all pray for his life too.
COLONEL.jpg

Decision already made several weeks back by Army to accept it as collateral damage if it comes to that. The indian monkey is a much much bigger asset and the collateral loss is acceptable.

Decision already made several weeks back by Army to accept it as collateral damage if it comes to that. The indian monkey is a much much bigger asset and the collateral loss is acceptable.

The pakistani monkey is just the first of many monkeys we will be netting and executing in the coming days. I am glad you are prepared to live with collateral damage.

I made this post just so you realize that there is no free lunch. The human life you swallow will be a thorn in your gullet for many many years to come. Indians have a long long memory.

It's Game of Thrones version Pakistan. Probably Power tussle between NS and Army.

naveen jindal. has indeed played a big role in securing nawaz sharifs support.

after all mian sahab is am industrialist first and politician later.

When Nawaz Shareef is foreign minister of Pakistan, then anything can happened . Pakistan has no foreign policy and no foreign minister.

Some of my recent tweets and tweets by some others Professionals:

No wonder Imran Khan calls Nawaz Sharif a security risk for Pakistan. He is a traitor, #KalbhushanJhadav #NawazRawNexus

Counselor access to KJ means telling the son that dad will get you back alive. So, don't worry #NawazRawNexus

NS failed to defend his country's stance bcoz his vested gains compromised the national interests in the Kulbhushan case. #NawazRawNexus

When a man himself confessed his crime about spying then why ICJ stop his execution ??? #NawazRawNexus

DAHkpijU0AA40xA.jpg

what else you can expect from a traitor and by the way is ICJ is blind deaf and dumb can't they see this man is involved in killing of many innocents in our country
for God sake he is a spy caught in a hostile and most disturbed province of our country he is not a common civilian was caught randomly while goofing around

Some of my recent tweets and tweets by some others Professionals:

No wonder Imran Khan calls Nawaz Sharif a security risk for Pakistan. He is a traitor, #KalbhushanJhadav #NawazRawNexus

Counselor access to KJ means telling the son that dad will get you back alive. So, don't worry #NawazRawNexus

NS failed to defend his country's stance bcoz his vested gains compromised the national interests in the Kulbhushan case. #NawazRawNexus

When a man himself confessed his crime about spying then why ICJ stop his execution ??? #NawazRawNexus

DAHkpijU0AA40xA.jpg
Too many doubts been creating now...........Why Nawaz don't go to ICJ for Kashmir atrocities issue. It seem Nawaz is giving open ground to Indian govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom