What's new

'ICC has no problem with Pakistan cricket team offering namaz on ground but MS Dhoni...'

Dhoni must be given a 5 match suspension for deliberately violating ICC regulations on gloves. if dhoni wears again and BCCI supports then Indian cricket team must be barred from all international cricket regulated by ICC for atleast an year. whether Dhoni liked pakistan or Virat kohli endorsed some pakistani charity is irrelevant. BTW what does that bhatk i_diot Axomia_Iora mean when he says Indian cricketers "tried their best" to foster ties. Did they sacrifice anything ? matches with pakistan is in the interest of their money and BCCI always lobbied for removing match bans. And despite after "trying their best" the cricketing ties are so bad then their best is worth nothing.

They also seem like very stupid rules since they dragged religion into it. Just because the Europeans are nonreligious doesn't mean the Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus, African pagan, people arent.
True.

Nope. Not buying that. A decent lawyer will make mincemeat out of your case. The law refers to clothing and kit. Show me a law of the game pertaining to religious beliefs per se or beards as a religious mark.

Also regarding spirit of the game; just how many players have been mankaded by Indian cricketers vs non-Indian cricketers again?

Couple of things: 1999 was before T20 changed batting forever as an art. Now a bowler's extra pace without variation or late swing will be countered by inventive batsmen, of whom India has plenty. Ramp style shots and any shot that uses a bowler's pace against him are very effective short format shots. A couple of ramps will then force the bowler to go short, negating the impact extra pace may have had and risking a wide delivery. Secondly, the late swing was the key with Waqar and that set him apart from the likes of Brett Lee. Pace with late swing remains a potent weapon and it is always good to see that in the death overs.
Actually a decent lawyer would prove my point. The legal term is "original intent" behind the law, thus enabling its interpretation. But I do agree, that an opposing lawyer too would make a decent case that beards aren't specifically mentioned. Nor are turbans, taweez, religious threads etc. The discretion of the judge would probably decide such a case.

Ugghh I really dont want to be frenemies with one of your lot but I guess I can take a Break from the 5th gen war for one cricket match. Normal service will resume thereafter. Make no mistake.
I went to watch Sahara Cup in the late 1990s in Toronto between India and Pak with a Pakistani friend. So you should give it a shot.

Dhoni must be given a 5 match suspension for deliberately violating ICC regulations on gloves. if dhoni wears again and BCCI supports then Indian cricket team must be barred from all international cricket regulated by ICC for atleast an year. whether Dhoni liked pakistan or Virat kohli endorsed some pakistani charity is irrelevant. BTW what does that bhatk i_diot Axomia_Iora mean when he says Indian cricketers "tried their best" to foster ties. Did they sacrifice anything ? matches with pakistan is in the interest of their money and BCCI always lobbied for removing match bans. And despite after "trying their best" the cricketing ties are so bad then their best is worth nothing.

yo didn't harbajan say that India shouldn't play with Pakistan in the World Cup? and I shouldn't even mention the midget gautum gambier... he's always farting from his face. But I think the brahmins told him to relax because they started to see the dollar signs. Indians are hypocrites and liars. They don't play bilateral series because they lose games and last I checked Pakistan has a better track record in bilateral series against Gangadesh. Today the hindus talk all high and mighty about how good they are... They can never produce what Pakistan has. Pakistan is a pioneer in bowling and these fuckers can never take that away from us. They can only buy ICC and then change the rules so they have a better chance at winning. It's just sad that countries like England that cheat are still unable to win against Pakistan at the world stage. This fucker is talking about Indian bowling.. bro if Wasim hadn't taught you how to bowl you would still be coming up with theories of how partition didn't happen. Then India would have the best team.

They took a beautiful sport like cricket that has the potential to become an Olympic support and turned it in to a complete shit show. Only someone that wakes up early in the morning and worships money and cows can do that.

I went to watch Sahara Cup in the late 1990s in Toronto between India and Pak with a Pakistani friend. So you should give it a shot.
Which year's Sahara Cup was it? If it was the 1998 one, it is very important from a historical point of view.

It was the only time cricket was included in the Commonwealth Games, and was the same time India and Pakistan were playing the Sahara Cup too!!

The Indian as well as Pakistani team were divided so that both could play a competitive part. Ganguly and Dravid played in the Sahara Cup whereas Sachin and Jadeja participated in the CWG. Unimaginable these days, good ol' times!

Which year's Sahara Cup was it? If it was the 1998 one, it is very important from a historical point of view.

It was the only time cricket was included in the Commonwealth Games, and was the same time India and Pakistan were playing the Sahara Cup too!!

The Indian as well as Pakistani team were divided so that both could play a competitive part. Ganguly and Dravid played in the Sahara Cup whereas Sachin and Jadeja participated in the CWG. Unimaginable these days, good ol' times!
Nope, it was the 1997 one.

LOL how do you plan to do that?

Words are cheap. Reading your vitriol one can easily conclude that nationalism triumphs over sanity in your specific instance.

Just by deploying our men and shifting the HQ to India.

Did not know certain Indians equate religion with military symbolism.. but then they are an intolerant bigoted bunch.. and ready to jump behind humanoid looking dung beetles like Fatah.

Okay Ironman

Confusing politics with religion...only sanghi can compare apples with oranges.

Confusing politics with religion.

Instead of spewing Hindu hatred, why not read ICC rules in first place?
All that's being asked is for the rules followed properly.

When both are banned, why target only one group.

Back
Top Bottom