What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

Khas Kam Jahan Pak. May ALLAH torment them all in this world and burn them in hell in the hereafter.
It gives me immense pleasure to think about what he might be going through right now for what he did to my brothers and sister in Kashmir. Meanwhile, Pakistani well-wishers of IAF should continue with their "RIP's" and advice on how to improve IAF.

even though i dont do this thing, since its bad otherwise, but i was really disturbed the way indians were celebrating yesterday PA heli crash in which two of our majors attained shahadat.

So for those Indians who were celebrating yesterday.......for our two Major, there goes your CDS...the big one
View attachment 799619

For the rest, this incident saddens me in the same way as for the PA crash yesterday...especially for wife of CDS. Lets hope there are some survivors.
...their disgusting behavior is there for everyone to see.....

Last edited:
...their disgusting behavior is there for everyone to see.....

meanwhile.....in Tamil Nadu...
View attachment 800423

so congrats to Indians as well for inventing a new dish...namely, grilled CDS in JP5, topped with green leaves of Tamil Nadu...served as well cooked.....dry and crispy.....

Again, just to clarify, i am not like this since it is bad from every point of view, however, you got to hit them where it hurts...you cant make animals understand by simple english language.....
Utterly Disgusting! How can you stoop so low and then even making an excuse for it.

Utterly Disgusting! How can you stoop so low and then even making an excuse for it.
I dont support any of this, but then, some people need to be exposed as well. And i am not making an excuse for this.
but atleast i do have the sense to delete it once you rightly pointed it out....see your behaviour in this case , it did provoke you...same happens when your compatriots do the same against us....not a gentlemanly behavior at all. Why dont you try to convince the INDIAN tweet handler to delete his tweet...lets see what you get. I deleted mine, since i represent my country and people everywhere and we are not like this. Lets see what you do about it.

Try convincing your country mates first instead of going across.

Last edited:
I dont support any of this, but then, some people need to be exposed as well. And i am not making an excuse for this.

but atleast i do have the sense to delete it once you rightly pointed it out....see your behaviour in this case , it did provoke you...same happens when your compatriots do the same against us....not a gentlemanly behavior at all. Why dont you try to convince the tweet handler to delete his tweet...lets see what you get. I deleted mine, since i represent my country and people everywhere and we are not like this. Lets see what you do about it.
Sometimes it is essential to give Indians a taste of their own medicine.

.. It's not like ISI or Chinese agents will suddenly come on the comm and start telling, "you are dead meat, ha,ha,ha, btw this is ISI checking in, over!".
Guess what?!? You've just given a clue to the brain dead Indian media....
Meanwhile, Pakistani well-wishers of IAF should continue with their "RIP's" and advice on how to improve IAF.
Not that IAF (I Always Fail) can change their Fitret overnight....

Sometimes it is essential to give Indians a taste of their own medicine.

Not sometimes. Always.

We need to come out unapologetically and actively go after India along with China. Let's make a two war front against India a blatant reality. Isn't India doing this already with their American partners against China and Pakistan?

but atleast i do have the sense to delete it once you rightly pointed it out....see your behaviour in this case , it did provoke you...same happens when your compatriots do the same against us....not a gentlemanly behavior at all. Why dont you try to convince the INDIAN tweet handler to delete his tweet...lets see what you get. I deleted mine, since i represent my country and people everywhere and we are not like this. Lets see what you do about it.

Try convincing your country mates first instead of going across.
I understand and my countrymen doing similar behavior have no support from me which I find equally disturbing.
Such posts go against humanity.

As per latest reports, the pilots were supposed to fly at an altitude of 6,500 feet. Bur for some unknown reasons they were flying at an altitude of 4,000 feet. During the time of last contact with ground control the pilots were asked to IMMEDIATELY rise to an altitude of 6,500 feet, before all contact was lost.

It can be safely concluded that the pilots were supposed to fly at an altitude of 6,500 feet as it was a hilly terrain and any lower altitude meant chance of collision with mountains. But such experienced IAF pilots showed utter unprofessional behavior by ignoring ground control and flying at dangerously low heights. If the weather was clear at such low heights they would have managed to avoid collision, but due to dense fog, they could not see anything and ended up colliding with mountain.

Just can't imagine that such unprofessional behavior from experienced IAF pilots flying VVIP chopper is even possible.
But But But
1639306772901.png

Back
Top Bottom