What's new

IAF developing parameters for India's manned space mission

Just because India had failed in LCA and Kavera and now try to distract others from its failures by announcing new projects to get people like you guys excited. And when GSLV fails, the gov will come up with another more outrageous project to get people more excited. This way, India do not need to complete any project, just announce new ones when the previous ones fail. This is some sort of Ponzi scheme to get Indians excited.

Also, F16 and F18 are successful projects. F16 is pretty much the most widely used plane in the free world. But as India is pro soviet, it won't buy US planes. I am starting to oppose selling US weapons to India as India is clearly not pro America.

GSLV has already failed.

its disgusting failure rate of 80% making it the most unreliable rocket in human history.

Just because India had failed in LCA and Kavera and now try to distract others from its failures by announcing new projects to get people like you guys excited. And when GSLV fails, the gov will come up with another more outrageous project to get people more excited. This way, India do not need to complete any project, just announce new ones when the previous ones fail.

Also, F16 and F18 are successful projects. F16 is pretty much the most widely used plane in the free world. But as India is pro soviet, it won't buy US planes. I am starting to oppose selling US weapons to India as India is clearly not pro America.

LCA is failed as Per whom,For God sake your are insane in your stupidity ?:coffee: Kaveri failed to integrate into LCA, so is many projects all over the world but the good thing about kaveri is, it works wonderfully even though it fell short of its target. However It got so many other applications.
Business Standard visited the Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), the DRDO laboratory that is developing the Kaveri engine. It reached a key landmark last year, when a prototype Kaveri was flight-tested in Russia at the Gromov Flight Research Institute (GFRI). The engine’s performance was measured on a “flying test-bed”, a four-engine IL-76 transport aircraft that had one of its original engines replaced with a Kaveri.

During this test the Kaveri did well, generating 49.2 KiloNewtons (KN) of “dry thrust”, marginally less than its target of 51 KN. But there was a serious shortfall in “wet thrust”; the Kaveri generated just 70.4 KN, well short of the targeted 81 KN.
Kaveri engine to fly futuristic unmanned aircraft

On December 12, the National Flight Test Centre (NFTC) conducted the initial engine ground run (EGR) on the long awaited eighth limited series production (LSP-8) airframe of the LCA Tejas, according to HAL literature. The LSP-8 is the airframe that is to be handed over to the IAF for user trials.
Livefist: LCA Tejas LSP-8 Revs Up On Ground

I don't think LCA is failed Project in any sense as it still flying high dropping bombs and taking part in upcoming IAF biggest Exercise . But for Chinese it nevertheless failed just like J10A, J17 , Galaactica -10,Universal Soldier Ying Yang 10.

GSLV has already failed.

its disgusting failure rate of 80% making it the most unreliable rocket in human history.

Remember Long march tsk tsk!!!Wiped out whole Village ..........................:disagree:

GSLV has already failed.

This is epic though !!

Your long March 2E sucked and so did Long March 3 :lol:

Chinese Rocket Tragic Accident | Military.com

Check this link in case CCP didnt show you :woot:

This shows how 50 cent army went and manually cleaned up those scums dead.. a around 500 scums were dead in this accident

GSLV has already failed.

That is why India had stopped testing it for years, hoping to iron out the issues. But the guys here make it sound like its operational. To them, if something succeeded once but failed 9 other times, its operational.

Just because India had failed in LCA and Kavera and now try to distract others from its failures by announcing new projects to get people like you guys excited. And when GSLV fails, the gov will come up with another more outrageous project to get people more excited. This way, India do not need to complete any project, just announce new ones when the previous ones fail. This is some sort of Ponzi scheme to get Indians excited.

I already proved that JF-17 is failed and worst then LCA , WS-10A/Ws-13A also failed, in other post where you run away as you don't find any answer to defected JF-17 and WS-10A/B WS-13AB engine.

Chinese engine cant even run for 60 hours.... :)) what engine china made and claim successful , their JF-17 can't lift load more then LCA MK-1 and china claim successful even their airforce didn't buy that.

Yea thats why India buys
P-8i (US made)
c-17 (US made)
C-130 (US made)

Oh man India is so biased even EU/Russian alternative available then also India bought US made plane. YOur logic failed here.

But its real fact F-16/F-18 is failed in test. Told you only in India when you can bring 98 out 100 marks consider pass .This is INdia not US or China where even 25 % marks considered pass.

your entire political system was shamelessly copied and pasted from UK.
your entire official language was shamelessly copied and pasted from UK.

don't forget that loser.

one day indian, always liar.
one day indian, always rapist.
one day indian, always day dreamer.

What a epic fail of your entire IQ comrade :rofl: let me educate you ;)
Entire Indian policial system is copied from UK ???
- show me a copy of UK constitution. Guess what it's not written but how could you know. Your govt give you Asskick in the name of constituion. India policial system is cherry pick of UK,US,Germany,Canda,Ireland and few more. But your IQ is too thick to understand that.

your entire official language was shamelessly copied and pasted from UK???
Another thick IQ showcase. Can you please tell me which is Indian official language ??? :rofl:

One day Indian , always liar - its better than a thief who shamelessly steal copy and sell as own :D
One day India always rapist - ya ya ya all indian are rapist. No rape is ever happened in china ??? Did you remember the force aborting of a women. If you want I can give you a link. So you can see state sponcer rape. Did you want the Blind Advocate refuge and arrest link ??? Or the human flesh ball eating ??? Just say I will give you enough to die in shame and still I haven't write anything about tanks rolling on kids what a shame

one day indian, always day dreamer if you want the exact data of people playing virtual games and living in online world cuz their real world su@ks. Feel free to search. And please post the results here :D I am not going to tell you the name :rofl:
And SCS claim is entire state's day dreaming :rofl:

If you want to continue be my guest. I will show you some mirrior copycat comrade

Are you saying you never had any problems with Space program ?

If your programs are so successful, why there was tv blackout when manned mission was sent ?

Tell me one country who didn't fail in Space programs ? US is way ahead of the world, still had worst space disasters.

That is why India had stopped testing it for years, hoping to iron out the issues. But the guys here make it sound like its operational. To them, if something succeeded once but failed 9 other times, its operational.

It take time to made rockets , do NASA launch rocket evey month? or china launch rocket every month.

India launch 10 sats in single Rocket, dose china have capability to launch that many sats in Single launch? or US? This is called utilisation of resources,

China launch 10 rockets for 10 sats , India launch one rocket for 10 sats. :))

Hey guys , I already proved faithful guy that their JF-17, F-16,F-18 is failed still taiwan buys failed plane. also proved chinese engine failed Ws-10/WS13 etc

He don't find any answer and run away from thread

LCA is failed as Per whom,For God sake your are insane in your stupidity ?:coffee: Kaveri failed to integrate into LCA, so is many projects all over the world but the good thing about kaveri is, it works wonderfully even though it fell short of its target. However It got so many other applications.

I don't think LCA is failed Project in any sense as it still flying high dropping bombs and taking part in upcoming IAF biggest Exercise . But for Chinese it nevertheless failed just like J10A, J17 , Galaactica -10,Universal Soldier Ying Yang 10.

Remember Long march tsk tsk!!!Wiped out whole Village ..........................:disagree:

LCA is from an outdated 80s design. If I'm not wrong, its based on Mirage 2000, isn't it? In any case, producing a new plane in 2013 base on Mirage 2000 is way late. India should just cut the loss with LCA and spend more money else where. Don't build LCA or Arjun just for the pride of India. Instead purchase proven planes that are less expensive and has better capability.

It take time to made rockets , do NASA launch rocket evey month? or china launch rocket every month.

India launch 10 sats in single Rocket, dose china have capability to launch that many sats in Single launch? or US? This is called utilisation of resources,

China launch 10 rockets for 10 sats , India launch one rocket for 10 sats. :))

Hey guys , I already proved faithful guy that their JF-17, F-16,F-18 is failed still taiwan buys failed plane. also proved chinese engine failed Ws-10/WS13 etc

He don't find any answer and run away from thread

F16 and F18 are not failed planes. Even Mig 21 and Mig 29 are more of failed planes as they got shot down by F16, F15, F18 and in the past F14 many times. How many Russian made planes had ever down any American made planes since 1980? What you have proved is that India couldn't even buy its planes properly. If India was smart, it should have gone for F18 and then get in line for F-35 instead of bending over again and again for Russians to screw you.

LCA is from an outdated 80s design. If I'm not wrong, its based on Mirage 2000, isn't it? In any case, producing a new plane in 2013 base on Mirage 2000 is way late. India should just cut the loss with LCA and spend more money else where. Don't build LCA or Arjun just for the pride of India. Instead purchase proven planes that are less expensive and has better capability.

how many planes in 80s had Carbon Fibre Compsite body and quadraple reduntant FBW???

notcopy1px1.gif

stfu1.jpg

F16 and F18 are not failed planes. Even Mig 21 and Mig 29 are more of failed planes as they got shot down by F16, F15, F18 and in the past F14 many times. How many Russian made planes had ever down any American made planes since 1980? What you have proved is that India couldn't even buy its planes properly. If India was smart, it should have gone for F18 and then get in line for F-35 instead of bending over again and again for Russians to screw you.

if your J-20 can run on Al-31FN which is 70s tech then why not LCA :woot:

I already proved that JF-17 is failed and worst then LCA , WS-10A/Ws-13A also failed, in other post where you run away as you don't find any answer to defected JF-17 and WS-10A/B WS-13AB engine.

Chinese engine cant even run for 60 hours.... :)) what engine china made and claim successful , their JF-17 can't lift load more then LCA MK-1 and china claim successful even their airforce didn't buy that.

Yea thats why India buys
P-8i (US made)
c-17 (US made)
C-130 (US made)

Oh man India is so biased even EU/Russian alternative available then also India bought US made plane. YOur logic failed here.

But its real fact F-16/F-18 is failed in test. Told you only in India when you can bring 98 out 100 marks consider pass .This is INdia not US or China where even 25 % marks considered pass.

Which test did F-16 or F-18 fail on. Are you disputing that USAF can dominate any airspace any where in the world, including India? Let me tell you, USAF can easily dominate Russian air space. The USN itself can overwhelm the whole Indian AF and navy with only a few task force.

Well you Chinese which can copy SU-27 and calling them Chinese plane by saying " look russian plane paint is blue and our Chinese plane paint is Yellow, this means its not copy.

LCA -LSP model is far better then New Generation JF-17 which cant carry load. lol :)) Joke of century.

Max. takeoff weight: 13,300 kg :LCA
Empty weight: 6,560 kg
Dry thrust: 53.9 kN[86]
Thrust with afterburner: 85 kN

Max. takeoff weight: 12,383 kg : JF-17 (proven plane)
Empty weight: 6,586 kg
Dry thrust: 49.4 kN[17] / 51.2 kN
Thrust with afterburner: 84.5 kN

What plane with new technology , cant carry weapons......poor JF-17

I wonder when Chinese try hard to prove , India tested F-16/F-18 with their pilots flying also with India pilots flying along with others . they send their best pilot to fly those planes.

What can India can do if those Plane failed in test:)

Those PLane shot by US was 1st generation plane ..... this is shows your knowledge level....:))

Which test did F-16 or F-18 fail on. Are you disputing that USAF can dominate any airspace any where in the world, including India? Let me tell you, USAF can easily dominate Russian air space. The USN itself can overwhelm the whole Indian AF and navy with only a few task force.

you can ask those F-16 /F-18 makers, they know the results with other plane also, as their representative/Pilots were their in tests.

Buddy things have change , USAF only battled with countries which don't have any good military or not having good AF.

We know that in front of INdian even US tanks fails, Worlds knows how Indian beat US made Parton Tank in War with recoil gun. Which US was proud of its armour of tank 1inch thick. Blow like match stick . After that US stop making Patorn tanks.

Well you Chinese which can copy SU-27 and calling them Chinese plane by saying " look russian plane paint is blue and our Chinese plane paint is Yellow, this means its not copy.

LCA -LSP model is far better then New Generation JF-17 which cant carry load. lol :)) Joke of century.

Max. takeoff weight: 13,300 kg :LCA
Dry thrust: 53.9 kN[86]
Thrust with afterburner: 85 kN

Max. takeoff weight: 12,383 kg : JF-17
Dry thrust: 49.4 kN[17] / 51.2 kN
Thrust with afterburner: 84.5 kN

What plane with new technology , cant carry weapons......poor JF-17

I wonder when Chinese try hard to prove , India tested F-16/F-18 with their pilots flying also with India pilots flying along with others . they send their best pilot to fly those planes.

What can India can do if those Plane failed in test:)

Those PLane shot by US was 1st generation plane ..... this is shows your knowledge level....:))

As I posted earlier, a few carrier task force can dominate the skies of India. And these are F18s. Are you saying that India has any chance against the USN even over the Indian skies?

The USAF is build to handle both Russian and Chinese AF simultaneously. For India, we'll just rely on the Navy and marines.

Back
Top Bottom