What's new

IAF bans beards for muslims

What is so hard to understand? They prohibit overt religious symbols unless it is an essential part of someone's religion.

Next we'll have Brahmins in the airforce refusing to wear the uniform for a dhoti and refusing to kill another human being because its against their religion.
Or we'll have jains demanding that they be served special meals with no onion and garlic (and of course refusing to kill)

I don't understand why it makes the headlines every time muslims have to make a small compromise.

What I don't understand is that what is the diffrent when come to keeping beard regardless of some one religious believe. Beard is beard no matter who keeps it. Your military allowed it. Isn't it? so If sikh are allowed than why not muslim. Why muslim should sacrifice on every thing? You guys don't allow fellow muslim to sacrifice cow in eid and now this. What will be next? Double standards has limit you know..............

What I don't understand is that what is the diffrent when come to keeping beard regardless of some one religious believe. Beard is beard no matter who keeps it. Your military allowed it. Isn't it? so If sikh are allowed than why not muslim. Why muslim should sacrifice on every thing? You guys don't allow fellow muslim to sacrifice cow in eid and now this. What will be next? Double standards has limit you know..............

Another Moron who posts before he READS THE THREAD. BTW can you post a photo of BAF MIG 29 pilot with a mullah beard and if you can't please don't blame it on Hasina.

Regards

TO ALL THE SECULAR MEMBERS HERE. LETS ALL POST A PHOTO OF AN AIRFORCE PILOT WITH A MULLAH BEARD ON THIS FORUM ?

REGARDS

BTW HAS ANY ONE noticed that the most distinguished member here MURADK also does not have a mullah beard ?

Now some kids here will call him a bad muslim ?

If a war hero like MuradK doesnot need a beard then why should any body else in any AF ?

Regards

BTW HAS ANY ONE noticed that the most distinguished member here MURADK also does not have a mullah beard ?

Now some kids here will call him a bad muslim ?

If a war hero like MuradK doesnot need a beard then why should any body else in any AF ?

Regards

Stop acting like a Tool.

Always Neutral,

I just want to let you know that your last 3 posts was funny. :D

All on the topic of beards... lol.

TO ALL THE SECULAR MEMBERS HERE. LETS ALL POST A PHOTO OF AN AIRFORCE PILOT WITH A MULLAH BEARD ON THIS FORUM ?

REGARDS

2.jpg

This probably will shut your mouth. If not, then we are all idiots dealing with an idiot who doesnt wanna understand.:pop:

This probably will shut your mouth. If not, then we are all idiots dealing with an idiot who doesnt wanna understand.:pop:[/quote]

Haha that should do it. Better yet, block the Troll. :lol:

2.jpg

This probably will shut your mouth. If not, then we are all idiots dealing with an idiot who doesnt wanna understand.:pop:

Dear Melb4Aust,

Actually you look like a fool since I said all pilots who have beard must trim it.

In YOUR EAGERNESS to put your FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH (probably u like the taste of it unlike me) you have posted a smart handsome pilot WITH A TRIMMED BEARD exactly what I STATED.

Now please read this in ENGLISH

1. The IAF airman did not want to trim his beard but wanted to grow a mullah beard which as per X Man (he is a Pakistani ) is not permitted by the PAF.

2. Post a photo of a mullah beard pilot (other than from Afghanistan or Iran) without photoshopping and give a link otherwse chase a kangaroo (you probably have a better chance of beating it at boxing than finding a mullah bearded pilot).

Regards

Always Neutral,

I just want to let you know that your last 3 posts was funny. :D

All on the topic of beards... lol.

Any Chance of my becomming the new US Def Sec in the Obama Admin? I can do a better job than Rumsfeld.

May kill the enemy thru laughter instead of bombs.

Thanks.

Regards

Dear Melb4Aust,

Actually you look like a fool since I said all pilots who have beard must trim it.

In YOUR EAGERNESS to put your FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH (probably u like the taste of it unlike me) you have posted a smart handsome pilot WITH A TRIMMED BEARD exactly what I STATED.

You better change ur nick, hell makes u real fool whenever u post something, u used the word "Mullah beard" shows such great respect for some religion and ur neutral mindset. A beard is a beard, to ur information our airforce and all others in the world allow to have it no matter what size, but IAf doesnt let alone the size.

Now please read this in ENGLISH

Comments like these will only make a mockery out of u nothing else so

Go n teach this english to ur fellows and the people u belong to

1. The IAF airman did not want to trim his beard but wanted to grow a mullah beard which as per X Man (he is a Pakistani ) is not permitted by the PAF.

You need to go to an optometrist perhaps, otherwise go n read the article again, where does it states that the IAF airman did not want to trim his beard? For you better understanding IAF doesnt allow any kinda beard for muslims. And the double standards arise when the sikhs are allowed to keep one, simple. You cannot justify when u say its an safety issue, where sikhs can have it and muslims cant, use some common sense.:crazy:

2. Post a photo of a mullah beard pilot (other than from Afghanistan or Iran) without photoshopping and give a link otherwse chase a kangaroo (you probably have a better chance of beating it at boxing than finding a mullah bearded pilot).

Stop acting like a prince, ur not one, hell he is neutral too and the whole other world is racist. But its not ur fault ur "neutral" sorry forgot to mention "always". i dont have much time for ur BS, have better things to do rather wasting my time on google and photoshop for ur childish desires.
Like i said before......i aint any idiot that i will keep on dealing with idiots to make them understand when they dont wanna. Its all over from me. cheers:wave:

Last edited:
Hi M4A,

Thanks for the roo crap. Its as gibberish as it smells ! Why not answer the points I raised. If u are an Aussie as you claim then you probably know the difference between our Englishes ( the word is not very English) and YOURS ?

You better change ur nick, hell makes u real fool whenever u post something, u used the word "Mullah beard" shows such great respect for some religion and ur neutral mindset. A beard is a beard, to ur information our airforce and all others in the world allow to have it let no matter what size, but IAf doesnt let alone the size.

Mullah beard means someone lile OBL or the LM Mullahs ! Please post me a photo of a pilot like that ? Hey BTW Mr. Roo do some research about a beard and a trimmed beard or just READ X MANS POST but thats in English ? Hey Pommie I did not see you challenge his post ? Hey does the quran say you need to trim your beard ? YES OR NO ? BTW PAF AFO SAYS SO !

Comments like these will only make a mockery out of u nothing else so

Go n teach this english to ur fellows and the people u belong to

Listen we sent all the people who could not learn proper English to Australia many 100 years ago alongwith our best cricketeers. :cheers:

You need to go to an optometrist perhaps, otherwise go n read the article again, where does it states that the IAF airman did not want to trim his beard? For you better understanding IAF doesnt allow any kinda beard for muslims. And the double standards arise when the sikhs are allowed to keep one, simple. You cannot justify when u say its an safety issue, where sikhs can have it and muslims cant, use some common sense.:crazy:

Again English is lost on you. IAF allowed people to HAVE TRIMMED BEARDS BUT WHEN PEOPLE DECIDED TO HAVE MULLAH BEARDS THEY ABOLISHED IT, just like AuSF in 1994. Please post a photo from your country pilots with beards as its more secular than India ?

Stop acting like a prince, ur not one, hell he is neutral too and the whole other world is racist. But its not ur fault ur "neutral" sorry forgot to mention "always". i dont have much time for ur BS, have better things to do rather wasting my time on google and photoshop for ur childish desires.
Like i said before......i aint any idiot that i will keep on dealing with idiots to make them understand when they dont wanna. Its all over from me. cheers:wave:

I wish I was the Prince of UK, I would be in Mahiki (its a bar) being kissed by beautiful maidens then debating with some kangroos like U.

:cheers:

Regards

Another Moron who posts before he READS THE THREAD. BTW can you post a photo of BAF MIG 29 pilot with a mullah beard and if you can't please don't blame it on Hasina.

Regards

What the hell. Why are you calling me moron with your head less comment. I was merely replying to Flintlock post and made a logical comparison regarding beard. What is moronic about that you jackass. It come to my observation that you pathetically always neutrally taking side with India and Israel, and always neutrally anti Muslim and Islam. your are clearly a Indian hiding behind Brit flag......

Back
Top Bottom