What's new

IAF asks for fresh ammo as Pakistan moves up F16s: Indian Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has irked the Indian side even more is that despite all the hectic consultations with the US after the Balakot strikes, the Pakistan Air Force has deployed its F16s at forward bases all along the border with India. Pakistani airspace has also not been fully opened for civilian traffic even though normal flying has resumed on the Indian side, sources pointed out.

Yaar I mean masla kya ha inko humaray F-16 k saath??? Matlab amerika ne AMRAAM taliban ko marne k liyae diyae theh???? Their official stance is way too stupid

That is the sign of another round gearing up. I mentioned it a few days ago. India is being pushed by UK/USA to go ahead once again. The smoke from Mig21 Wreckage is still coming out ..haunting them badly. They have to do something even for public consumption.

What has irked the Indian side even more is that despite all the hectic consultations with the US after the Balakot strikes, the Pakistan Air Force has deployed its F16s at forward bases all along the border with India. Pakistani airspace has also not been fully opened for civilian traffic even though normal flying has resumed on the Indian side, sources pointed out.

Yaar I mean masla kya ha inko humaray F-16 k saath??? Matlab amerika ne AMRAAM taliban ko marne k liyae diyae theh???? Their official stance is way too stupid
They want bollywood movies end scene.. But who tell them wing commander ajey devgan is 50+ now and he retired from IAF long ago

We or USA should just handover the end agreements regarding F-16 to Bloody Indians so they can finally know that we have F-16s not for decoration or 23rd March flypast only.

Everything we have at our disposal is aimed at India and India only, why are the Indians even complaining about F-16s we paid for them, India should stop this non sense that American F-16s were for Terror operations "ONLY" it was a LOLLIPOP Uncle Sam gave it to Indians so that they can stop whining around after F-16s were handed over to Pakistan.

P.S: I know end user agreement is top secret document between Pakistan and US and its details will never be revealed.

This is a pressurizing tactics ... They want to create negative image of Pakistan in west ...

That is the sign of another round gearing up. I mentioned it a few days ago. India is being pushed by UK/USA to go ahead once again. The smoke from Mig21 Wreckage is still coming out ..haunting them badly. They have to do something even for public consumption.
This is a pressurizing tactics ... They want to create negative image of Pakistan in west ...
We or USA should just handover the end agreements regarding F-16 to Bloody Indians so they can finally know that we have F-16s not for decoration or 23rd March flypast only.

Everything we have at our disposal is aimed at India and India only, why are the Indians even complaining about F-16s we paid for them, India should stop this non sense that American F-16s were for Terror operations "ONLY" it was a LOLLIPOP Uncle Sam gave it to Indians so that they can stop whining around after F-16s were handed over to Pakistan.

P.S: I know end user agreement is top secret document between Pakistan and US and its details will never be revealed.
I am glad the indian airforce sole worry is f16 whilst our jf17 will continue to kill
when lockheed offers f-16 to indians it was obsulate old tech useless 40 years old fighter . now why they are shitting in pants ?

Moderators shouldn’t allow such types of blatant propaganda reports to be posted on this website.
bhai such thread are for entertainment purposes only! please dont deprive us of entertainment now!

when lockheed offers f-16 to indians it was obsulate old tech useless 40 years old fighter . now why they are shitting in pants ?
naa karain khan sabh aissa bola hai indians nay?

bhai such thread are for entertainment purposes only! please dont deprive us of entertainment now!

naa karain khan sabh aissa bola hai indians nay?
internet is fll of indian garbage against f-16 ab yakdam pooja shuru ker di f-16 ki

Is it just me or in reality that most indians on PDF have gone on back foot / face-saving mode during these days ? I wonder why.

ET has gathered that there’s hectic flying activity on both sides, including in the night. India has continued to maintain high operational alertness, having to fly several additional sorties of its fighters, fully loaded with their respective missiles which inevitably reduces the ammunition’s shelf life.

Hmm! So they are admitting that they are not getting any shut-eye. PAF is giving them run for their money.
May the eyes of the cowards never sleep (Saif Ullah R.A)

because it was just a media campaign .. Both F16s and Thunder are capable fighters ... Infact both are capable to fight whatever India have in the current inventory ...

internet is fll of indian garbage against f-16 ab yakdam pooja shuru ker di f-16 ki
hahaha matlab koi akhri log hain!

because it was just a media campaign .. Both F16s and Thunder are capable fighters ... Infact both are capable to fight whatever India have in the current inventory ...
what about when they get Rafaels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom