What's new

IAF ASKED TO BE READY FOR ‘WARS’ WITH PAKISTAN, CHINA

the way it is divided. I think indian army don't have much numerical advantage against Pakistan. Honestly speaking with this number india can just fight a war with Pakistan(in one front scenario). just 1:1.6 ratio against pakistan which is not much to handle when you are in defensive position. if china is involved too than i think number favours the coalition with clear decisive edge.

No, the problem isn't with total numbers. The problem is that you won't be able to mobilize your military. Your logistics chain is very poor right now, you won't be able to bring all your equipment into the fight.

You can say the IA will outgun PA 10 to 1 even if the PA brings in the same number of weapons. And this is not counting the IAF.

China can't do much against India anyway.

No, the problem isn't with total numbers. The problem is that you won't be able to mobilize your military. Your logistics chain is very poor right now, you won't be able to bring all your equipment into the fight.

You can say the IA will outgun PA 10 to 1 even if the PA brings in the same number of weapons. And this is not counting the IAF.

really??? watch map plz. It take just 6 hours to reach eastern border from western border.
all of our army garrisons are near to indian border.
Plz get asleep. You are drunk. If not than ask your army about surprises our logistic chain gave them in 2001-2002 and after mumbai attack.

Joke of centuary....lol

really??? watch map plz. It take just 6 hours to reach eastern border from western border.
all of our army garrisons are near to indian border.
Plz get asleep. You are drunk. If not than ask your army about surprises our logistic chain gave them in 2001-2002 and after mumbai attack.

Again, this isn't about how quickly you can move around. You basically won't have a logistics chain after a few days of combat.

If there was a time to buy Mirage 2000s, refurbuish them and raise new squads,now is that time.

this is coming from an army where it takes months to even get to the border....nice analysis though. its suits us that you think so poorly of us.

Its GOI's revenue moron.
Not a GDP.
Now I know why people don't indulge u since u start naming them Moron. The figures I qouted were from ur chart.
And by ur "revenue" logic, Pakistan should surrender to Apple since Apple has revenue of 234 Billion USD and whereas Pakistan has about 50 Billion USD. Lolz

Now I know why people don't indulge u since u start naming them Moron. The figures I qouted were from ur chart.
And by ur "revenue" logic, Pakistan should surrender to Apple since Apple has revenue of 234 Billion USD and whereas Pakistan has about 50 Billion USD. Lolz

Its other way around though. Cause I do not indulge with people having bagful of negatives.

That figure that you quoted did not come from me. It has its primary source. Read that name.
And that quoted stuff is Indian government revenue and not a GDP.

Cocktail & Mocktail are two different drinks.

If you do not possess enough knowledge on your hands, just lurk, read and stop indulging.
I am not kind to those knowledge defunct, know nothing, incorrigible and braggart dudes. Those who pretend to know everything, yet are Google dependent on each count.

I would have written the same thing about Pakistan, had it been Pakistan vs India.
But here, a quasi bankrupt, low income country wants to fight two nations simultaneously without any wherewithals.

Do you know that Indian government does not have money to build 70 years old Indian Railway bridges, those that are crying for repairs.

Remember a mini Kargil war?
BJPian PM wanted to raise Kargil Tax, just after a 15 days war with Pakistan due to dearth of money.

Five pc surcharge on income, corporate taxes likely to offset Kargil cost
www.rediff.com/business/1999/jul/15wartax.htmJul 15, 1999 - The Atal Bihari Vajpayee government is likely to levy a five per cent surcharge on income tax and corporate tax to mop up at least Rs 7 billion to ...

Finally my little advise to you.
Lock horns with those with your caliber.
With me & in my case you exceeded on this.
You don't seem to know the basic stuff and yet, fixing your eyeballs on advanced stuff.
See! your bubble got burst on GDP vs GOI revenue.

Have a good day.

Its other way around though. Cause I do not indulge with people having bagful of negatives.

That figure that you quoted did not come from me. It has its primary source. Read that name.
And that quoted stuff is Indian government revenue and not a GDP.

Cocktail & Mocktail are two different drinks.

If you do not possess enough knowledge on your hands, just lurk, read and stop indulging.
I am not kind to those knowledge defunct, know nothing, incorrigible and braggart dudes. Those who pretend to know everything, yet are Google dependent on each count.

I would have written the same thing about Pakistan, had it been Pakistan vs India.
But here, a quasi bankrupt, low income country wants to fight two nations simultaneously without any wherewithals.

Do you know that Indian government does not have money to build 70 years old Indian Railway bridges, those that are crying for repairs.

Remember a mini Kargil war?
BJPian PM wanted to raise Kargil Tax, just after a 15 days war with Pakistan due to dearth of money.

Finally my little advise to you.
Lock horns with those with your caliber.
With me & in my case you exceeded on this.
You don't seem to know the basic stuff and yet, fixing your eyeballs on advanced stuff.
See! your bubble got burst on GDP vs GOI revenue.

Have a good day.

Now thats a shutup call!!!

India should expect some good high tech reinforcements for Pakistani military in case of conflict with them as Pakistan has joined KSA's coalition force and agreed to help protect KSA borders, with RS taking charge of force there will be good return benefits for Pakistan from KSA and deployment of EFT, F-15SAs can be one of them.

India should expect some good high tech reinforcements for Pakistani military in case of conflict with them as Pakistan has joined KSA's coalition force and agreed to help protect KSA borders, with RS taking charge of force there will be good return benefits for Pakistan from KSA and deployment of EFT, F-15SAs can be one of them.
At most what we can expect is then providing us oil under guard of their navy, which we be a god sent gift

At most what we can expect is then providing us oil under guard of their navy, which we be a god sent gift

The level of cooperation asked by KSA is huge and it looks Pakistan may cash it well so asking for assets in times of need is not as big because they want Pakistani troops stationed in KSA in good numbers fully paid by KSA and nuclear umbrella too.

The level of cooperation asked by KSA is huge and it looks Pakistan may cash it well so asking for assets in times of need is not as big because they want Pakistani troops stationed in KSA in good numbers fully paid by KSA and nuclear umbrella too.
Getting paid and getting EFT are two different things

Back
Top Bottom