What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Mr. zionazi, you've proven again that the thread is alive and so is the threat of the zionazi nukes!

Both of them are only alive in your fantasies. There is no one here.

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life.

Both of them are only alive in your fantasies. There is no one here.

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life.

Zionazi liars like you cannot stand the truth for they are the harbingers of hell, like their mater the Satan, they try to tell the world that the truth is fantasy and their lies are reality. I've already told you a thousand times and I'm ready to tell you a million times that your lies and ploys cannot hide the threat of the zionazi nukes!

Zionazi liars like you cannot stand the truth for they are the harbingers of hell, like their mater the Satan, they try to tell the world that the truth is fantasy and their lies are reality. I've already told you a thousand times and I'm ready to tell you a million times that your lies and ploys cannot hide the threat of the zionazi nukes!

The one who helps to stop the discussion on nuclear Israel is you by destroying this thread, so you have only yourself to blame, do not cry now for what you did.

Anyway, thank you for the good work and I hope you will continue with your ways and you continue to stop more anti-Israeli threads. You have my full support.

The one who helps to stop the discussion on nuclear Israel is you by destroying this thread, so you have only yourself to blame, do not cry now for what you did.

Anyway, thank you for the good work and I hope you will continue with your ways and you continue to stop more anti-Israeli threads. You have my full support.

Even if you thank me for a million times, your wish isn't going to materialise. The thread will remain as it is, it doesn't matter how you classify it. The thread is here to tell the world about the threat of the zionazi nukes.

Even if you thank me for a million times, your wish isn't going to materialise. The thread will remain as it is, it doesn't matter how you classify it. The thread is here to tell the world about the threat of the zionazi nukes.

As you can witness, nobody cares. Enjoy talking to yourself, you pathetic anti-Semite troll.

And thank you - again and again and again.

As you can witness, nobody cares. Enjoy talking to yourself, you pathetic anti-Semite troll.

And thank you - again and again and again.

The stinky zionazi says I'm talking to myself but I don't miss the response from him. Now, that explains the truth. In the same way he gives out what he intends to hide, the threat of the zionazi nukes!

The stinky zionazi says I'm talking to myself but I don't miss the response from him. Now, that explains the truth. In the same way he gives out what he intends to hide, the threat of the zionazi nukes!

Thank you for helping to make this issue so uninterested that no one is coming in here any more although this thread is stick to the first page in the forum.

Your services for Israel are invaluable. Good job!

Thank you for helping to make this issue so uninterested that no one is coming in here any more although this thread is stick to the first page in the forum.

Your services for Israel are invaluable. Good job!

Let me provide more invaluable service to israel; I suggest that israel opens up its secret nuclear programme to the world community as it demands of Iran.

Let me provide more invaluable service to israel; I suggest that israel opens up its secret nuclear programme to the world community as it demands of Iran.

Who cares what you suggest, you are only good in talking to yourself.

Demand whatever you want, nobody is interested.

Only a anti-Semite fool like you can be of such a great service to Israel, thank you!

Who cares what you suggest, you are only good in talking to yourself.

Demand whatever you want, nobody is interested.

Only a anti-Semite fool like you can be of such a great service to Israel, thank you!

You just said that my contribution was 'invaluable', did you not? Must you always contradict yourself? We are not surprised, after all, this is the zionazi way. BTW, don't demand of others what you do not practice! It isn't the 70s or 80s that the world is going to praise your hypocrisy.

You just said that my contribution was 'invaluable', did you not? Must you always contradict yourself? We are not surprised, after all, this is the zionazi way. BTW, don't demand of others what you do not practice! It isn't the 70s or 80s that the world is going to praise your hypocrisy.

We? Who is we? You are here alone, no one cares about this issue or your stupid opinions.

You accomplished the mission single handed: this thread is completely dead, and which country benefited from it? Exactly, Israel.

So again I cannot express the amount of gratitude Israel owe you for your good services, my little anti-Semite.

Keep up the good work, If you want I can give you the details of more threads you can destroy by stopping all discussions.

We? Who is we? You are here alone, no one cares about this issue or your stupid opinions.

You accomplished the mission single handed: this thread is completely dead, and which country benefited from it? Exactly, Israel.

So again I cannot express the amount of gratitude Israel owe you for your good services, my little anti-Semite.

Keep up the good work, If you want I can give you the details of more threads you can destroy by stopping all discussions.

Those who cannot reply logically decide to focus on 'I'or 'we' instead of the content. Pity, pity, pity! Couldn't say anything about your disgusting zionazi hypocrisy, could you?

Those who cannot reply logically decide to focus on 'I'or 'we' instead of the content. Pity, pity, pity! Couldn't say anything about your disgusting zionazi hypocrisy, could you?

What content? There is no content. There is no discussion with a self-obsessed anti-Semite who knows only to talk to himself.

Indeed: pity, pity. However you served the purpose of side-lining anti-Israeli threads. Good for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom