What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

How can anybody possibly spread lies and hatred when zionazis like you are there to do it round the clock? Look at your ugly face on the mirror and you'll see the zionazi nuclear threat.

Your Anti-Semitism can only compete with your stupidity.

Your Anti-Semitism can only compete with your stupidity.

And your satanic nature outperforms Satan himself. Congratulations, but as you know satanic tricks cannot hide the zionazi nuclear threat forever.

And your satanic nature outperforms Satan himself. Congratulations, but as you know satanic tricks cannot hide the zionazi nuclear threat forever.

Your help in presenting this issue as a complete nonsense was very valuable, no one except a bunch of loony anti-Semite like you takes this issue seriously.

Again, thank you for your services for the state of Israel. I could not done it without you.

Your help in presenting this issue as a complete nonsense was very valuable, no one except a bunch of loony anti-Semite like you takes this issue seriously.

Again, thank you for your services for the state of Israel. I could not done it without you.

Did I not explain to you earlier that everybody but a bunch of despicable zionazis take this zionazi nuclear threat seriously?

Did I not explain to you earlier that everybody but a bunch of despicable zionazis take this zionazi nuclear threat seriously?

Very funny, my work here is accomplished, except of the anti-Semite loony known as T-Rex no one cares about this issue. Can't you see you are the only one here posting your nonsense?

Thank you for your valuable help in damaging this thread in an irreversible way. I could not done it without you.

Very funny, my work here is accomplished, except of the anti-Semite loony known as T-Rex no one cares about this issue. Can't you see you are the only one here posting your nonsense?

Must I copy and paste the posts of other members to show what a liar you are? Satanic worshippers have no shame and you're one true disciple of satan.

Thank you for your valuable help in damaging this thread in an irreversible way. I could not done it without you.

You say your mission is accomplished but somehow you keep spewing out your lies and deceit. Now, that's another proof that your satanic mission is never to see the light of success but you're too arrogant and too stupid to realise that fact.

Must I copy and paste the posts of other members to show what a liar you are? Satanic worshippers have no shame and you're one true disciple of satan.

You say your mission is accomplished but somehow you keep spewing out your lies and deceit. Now, that's another proof that your satanic mission is never to see the light of success but you're too arrogant and too stupid to realise that fact.

Oh come on, are you blind in addition of being anti-Semite? I am the only one reading your replies, there was no one here for ages and the ones who replied run away quickly because of your stupidity.

Thank you for killing this thread completely, everybody has no interest to write about nuclear Israel as long as you continue with your nonsense.

Carry on the good job, you are doing Israel a tremendous good service.

Oh come on, are you blind in addition of being anti-Semite? I am the only one reading your replies, there was no one here for ages and the ones who replied run away quickly because of your stupidity.

Thank you for killing this thread completely, everybody has no interest to write about nuclear Israel as long as you continue with your nonsense.

Carry on the good job, you are doing Israel a tremendous good service.

Twisting your own lies, now you say they have run away, it means they were here. Is this all you have to hide the zionazi nuclear threat of israel?

Twisting your own lies, now you say they have run away, it means they were here. Is this all you have to hide the zionazi nuclear threat of israel?

Please continue to talk to yourself, can you hear the echo?

Israel needs more good friends like you who do the job for it and promote its interests. Thank you!

Please continue to talk to yourself, can you hear the echo?

Israel needs more good friends like you who do the job for it and promote its interests. Thank you!

So, you think I'm a good friend of israel. Good, now leave the fate of the zionazi nukes to me on this forum, I'll take good care of it! Something tells me you won't stick to your words.

So, you think I'm a good friend of israel. Good, now leave the fate of the zionazi nukes to me on this forum, I'll take good care of it! Something tells me you won't stick to your words.

If you have not noticed I left it to you and now the thread is dead, no one is interested in this issue any more.

You are one of Israel's best friends, thank you for your precious assistance.

If you have not noticed I left it to you and now the thread is dead, no one is interested in this issue any more.

You are one of Israel's best friends, thank you for your precious assistance.

If the thread is dead how is it that you keep posting? Do zionazis always contradict what they say? Anyway, the threat of the zionazi nukes is real and it needs to be bombed to oblivion!

If the thread is dead how is it that you keep posting? Do zionazis always contradict what they say? Anyway, the threat of the zionazi nukes is real and it needs to be bombed to oblivion!

My little anti-Semite, now you are finally convinced that you completely destroyed the discussion on this issue? I waited several days and no one posted anything here.

Thank you for practically closing this thread, you did a great service for Israel.

My little anti-Semite, now you are finally convinced that you completely destroyed the discussion on this issue? I waited several days and no one posted anything here.

Thank you for practically closing this thread, you did a great service for Israel.

Mr. zionazi, you've proven again that the thread is alive and so is the threat of the zionazi nukes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom