What's new

IAC-1 shaping up nicely

Tell me one thing. Does fabricating structure means air craft carrier is complete? I do not think soo.

You are simply moving from one stage to another.

Well if it isn't complete, then how is it gonna face the ocean tomorrow?

Well if it isn't complete, then how is it gonna face the ocean tomorrow?

OMG. it not going to face the ocean tomorrow, it is just launching not the sea trials.

OMG. it not going to face the ocean tomorrow, it is just launching not the sea trials.

WHY are you getting so Emotional??!! Ever watched how a ship is launched?? If you think it is thrown off space then you are wrong. It is on the ocean.!!

You mean to say that we are in such a bad situation that we can not spare 5-6 billion dollars for 250 JF-17 during the next 4-5 years. I do not agree with you. The funds for this project shall be allocated.

This is exactly what I am saying. Unless the Chinese provide more "soft" loans.

WHY are you getting so Emotional??!! Ever watched how a ship is launched?? If you think it is thrown off space then you are wrong. It is on the ocean.!!

yeah, i had watched the launching of ships, launching the ships doesnt means that it going to ocean.

Well It is Tomorrow Mate!!!

nope, it wont. CSL is on the shores of Vembanad lake. and the dry dock is next to shipyard so just changing the build area. thats it.. so no ocean till at least 2019..

It will take at least 5 years more to complete this ship for sea trials launch and its 30 % complete as yet if seen in totality

True its hull n body is complete as you mentioned but now start the minute work of of piping, electric wires in 1000's of kms and placing engines, boliers, weapons, etc which will take hell lot of time and these work constitute %age wise constitute major portion of completed carrier

Nice video showing in NDTV.com

other channels too are covering.Anyway its a proud moment for all of us:yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom