What's new

IAC-1 shaping up nicely

Nowadays a lot of defence projects are getting delayed and price hiked all across the world.

No price hike in C-17, C-130J, P-8I, BrahMos, Mi-17, etc. Foreign deals getting price hiked has to do with the economic situation in the foreign country as well.

Ofcourse we have decided, we have already selected Rafale haven't we?

What do you make of PAF originally planning to buy 275 JF-17s, and then the number dropping to 250, and then dropping to just 150??

In India, if price goes up, we have the money to pay more to receive exactly what we wanted to have (price escalation was there in Gorshkov, Scorpene etc.; but did we give up or reduce numbers? No. So where is the problem?), but in Pakistan, if you wanted something in a said quantity that you cannot afford, you simply give it up or reduce the numbers drastically.

So who is the one to be in a cash-strapped situation?

Learn to prioritize your concerns and worry about your own country's
worsening economic situation first.

PAF is going to buy 250 JF-17. The order has not been reduced.

Foreign military purchases are done in US dollar and not in local currency and at the moment dollar is not changing much face value so the deals around the globe are not going up due to dollar it is because certain cost elements are not taken into consideration at the time of signing deals which later on cause the price to be hiked. The example is your russian aircraft carrier deal.

Yes you have the money to spend but spend it wisely or you may end up in even worse situation then us. We have 180 million mouths to feed while you have more than billion out of which 300 million are already hungry.

watch the pic,man,, is there any possibility of only 30%. The pic is saying lots of word.

Read the news carefully and see what it is saying. Simply constructing structure does not mean the project is 70% complete.

Read the news carefully and see what it is saying. Simply constructing structure does not mean the project is 70% complete.

01-737224.jpg

This is official image , for more detail go to the Livefist.

Sir Ji :P What is 30% complete according to you see the picture and Please explain

Read the news carefully. Simply constructing structure does not mean the project is 70% complete.

Foreign military purchases are done in US dollar and not in local currency and at the moment dollar is not changing much face value so the deals around the globe are not going up due to dollar it is because certain cost elements are not taken into consideration at the time of signing deals which later on cause the price to be hiked. The example is your russian aircraft carrier deal.

Yes you have the money to spend but spend it wisely or you may end up in even worse situation then us. We have 180 million mouths to feed while you have more than billion out of which 300 million are already hungry.

Where's the money for this 250?? As it is your AF as rolled back its 2025 devlopment plans which is likely to have included this many JF-17s and future blocks.

CHICHA ...We Indian cannot comment on this... as your formal generals used to say that you can live a life by eating grass also ...but we cannot... We have to look around and take care of it.

ejaz Chicha...Please don talk like a BURBAK.

75% of superstructure fabricated does not mean it has been constructed. How much has been constructed any news on that.

What is that you wish to Prove Mr.??

Where's the money for this 250?? As it is your AF as rolled back its 2025 devlopment plans which is likely to have included this many JF-17s and future blocks.

You mean to say that we are in such a bad situation that we can not spare 5-6 billion dollars for 250 JF-17 during the next 4-5 years. I do not agree with you. The funds for this project shall be allocated.

What is that you wish to Prove Mr.??

Tell me one thing. Does fabricating structure means air craft carrier is complete? I do not think soo.

You are simply moving from one stage to another.

Read the news carefully. Simply constructing structure does not mean the project is 70% complete.
Ji Leave this article . Pakistanis are so worried abt this one article . My simple question is What is 70% work and 30% regarding A/C ? Simple as that

Tell me one thing. Does fabricating structure means air craft carrier is complete? I do not think soo.

You are simply moving from one stage to another.

just relax man, ok i accept your point, then what happen it only start the sea trials by 2018 or so, then what? But I am still happy if it is completed by '18.

So in 5 Years India will complete 70% of work when 30% work took 6-7 year ? As per ur opinion ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom