What's new

‘I will take everything from you’, US policeman tells Pakistani driver

Says the arrogant piece of crap who calls others pissant. You are not a military professional at all. You are a nasty being. That is what you really are. Be happy now. Your country will serve as the greatest role model for the rest of the world under Trump. Congrats.
For YOU ? Damn straight am going to be arrogant. Most people like you are truly clueless on how geographically large and diverse the US really is. We are diverse enough to compare our individual states to individual countries of continental Europe or Asia.

For YOU ? Damn straight am going to be arrogant. Most people like you are truly clueless on how geographically large and diverse the US really is. We are diverse enough to compare our individual states to individual countries of continental Europe or Asia.

Such a pathetic little man. Uses capitals and bold fonts to make himself heard. What a desperation.

You live happily in your newly created fantasy world. The world is much much bigger than you are. You are about to find out the hard way. The lessons in Iraq and Afghanistan weren't enough for you.

PS. Stop quoting me now. I'm not going to reply to an arrogant bigot anymore.

Heard a new term on the news yesterday. Its called "flyover America."

Media pretending to do a 360. Still in dumb disbelief. Their credibility at an all-time low.

Such a pathetic little man. Uses capitals and bold fonts to make himself heard. What a desperation.

You live happily in your newly created fantasy world. The world is much much bigger than you are. You are about to find out the hard way. The lessons in Iraq and Afghanistan weren't enough for you.

PS. Stop quoting me now. I'm not going to reply to an arrogant bigot anymore.
Go back to whatever pissant country you are in, little man. From what I see, you are IGNORANT AND UNEDUCATED..

Lot of people from homogeneous states don't understand what it is like living in ethnically and culturally diverse countries.

Lot of people from homogeneous states don't understand what it is like living in ethnically and culturally diverse countries.
Actually, it is getting more and more difficult to find homogeneity in any US state, even in what is called the 'Deep South'.

Actually, it is getting more and more difficult to find homogeneity in any US state, even in what is called the 'Deep South'.

There is a reason for why Trump is hated by some people, it's because of rhetoric.

Elections in the US are actually boring, it's easy to predict for outsiders like me who can view the election without bias. We in India knew Trump was gonna win since a long time, regardless of Clinton's media blitz. The Democrats have strongholds, the Republicans have strongholds, their stronghold base rarely wavers. And there are only a few pivot states (the ones that switch sides) which decide the election, very boring, very predictable.

The quicker the American states become completely heterogeneous, the better. Then even states like California and Texas will switch sides every election. Both parties will become more moderate, with less rhetoric every election. People are too captivated by the rhetoric from both sides, something not desirable in democracies.

I mean, even countries (maybe it was just the media in those countries) were scared shitless because of Trump's rhetoric, particularly about his opinions on the military, Japan, Korea, NATO etc.

Trump's rhetoric on jobs, China etc is what won him the election. The quicker all the states become heterogeneous, the quicker will rhetoric wane. I hope that happens a lot sooner, so people like Clinton and Trump never become Presidential candidates.

There is a reason for why Trump is hated by some people, it's because of rhetoric.

Elections in the US are actually boring, it's easy to predict for outsiders like me who can view the election without bias. We in India knew Trump was gonna win since a long time, regardless of Clinton's media blitz. The Democrats have strongholds, the Republicans have strongholds, their stronghold base rarely wavers. And there are only a few pivot states (the ones that switch sides) which decide the election, very boring, very predictable.

The quicker the American states become completely heterogeneous, the better. Then even states like California and Texas will switch sides every election. Both parties will become more moderate, with less rhetoric every election. People are too captivated by the rhetoric from both sides, something not desirable in democracies.

I mean, even countries (maybe it was just the media in those countries) were scared shitless because of Trump's rhetoric, particularly about his opinions on the military, Japan, Korea, NATO etc.

Trump's rhetoric on jobs, China etc is what won him the election. The quicker all the states become heterogeneous, the quicker will rhetoric wane. I hope that happens a lot sooner, so people like Clinton and Trump never become Presidential candidates.

Trump took advantage of the strong undercurrents of a massive class divide which most media houses refuse to acknowledge.

One one side we have likes of Investment bankers who graduated from country clubs to strip clubs in last decades while on the other we have regular drivers, gardeners, electricians, repairmen and couriers and deliverymen etc whose salary have stagnated or worse became jobless.

Trump although had atrocious plans but at least acknowledged their presence while Hillary came of as an elite in cahoots with the big institutions (read tape scandal) .

Last edited:

People like Trump are actually opposed to heterogeneous societies. His entire campaign was anti-heterogeneous.

Last edited:

I don't know how many of you been to NYC and DC and actually lived there and took cabs majority of Indian /Pakistani's are cheap when it comes to taking cabs, no offense, just what I've heard from friends). The life is hell-a busy in those areas and the policemen have a ton of pressure to continue to make millions moving by the second and both areas can be pretty dangerous for the officers due to current protests, etc.

This isn't a justification of the wrong the officer said, it is just that those guys are under pressure, I've seen an Italian police officer literally yell at a White guy right in front of me in Manhattan by the Rockefeller center and he even cursed him out when the white guy refused to move quickly. Again, not the best behavior but these guys aren't MBA's r PhD's. This should be now talked about as the most disgusting part of the American culture.

If this was racial and revengeful, the cop would've actually taken his license away and made him go through serious hardships. There are thousands of people in India, Pakistan, etc, who get beat up every day by the police and other people. So this small thing isn't an "evil on earth" situation. I agree, the Mayor and the Police Chief's office need to train these cops with better training but man, do they have pressure!!

Such examples will keep coming up, after blatantly lying during election left leaning media will associate every crime with Trump. My advice to the 'liberals' Swallow your pride and get on with the life.

You are right. I hope Trump can deliver on his promises and make the Americans happy and great all over again. We all know how this is going to end up though. Let's not kid ourselves. This has a bad ending.
We are already witnessing a bad ending for so-called liberals in the US. You don't understand lot of stuff in the US.

Political-correctness does not gets you anywhere. Consider the example of Pakistan - PML(N) represents political correctness in my country. Where did it led Pakistan to? To a society where ruling elite (politicians belonging to different political parties) support each other and institutions are powerless to stop their corruption.

Trump is doing the right thing, for the US. It doesn't matters to him if some circles loath him or dislike him. He is determined to deliver on his promises.

You praise China so much for its progress and maturity in present times. Do you understand that there is a legacy of bloodshed and suppression behind it? Chinese leader Mao Zedong - who is perceived as the great reformer of the Chinese society within the country - is responsible for deaths of estimated 30 million people in his country. That is greater than the atrocities committed by Hitler and Stalin combined. Let that sink in your head for a while. Mao was not an evil person but he was radical and ruthless, and he felt that what he was doing was a necessary evil.

To fix a society, you have to be tough and ruthless. Political correctness is not the way forward.

I do not agree with Trump on a few matters but I admire his dedication and willingness to address some genuine problems of the American society. Problems that cannot be overlooked any more. And this is what matters in the end.

Last edited:
Trump took advantage of the strong undercurrents of a massive class divide which most media houses refuse to acknowledge.

One one side we have likes of Investment bankers who graduated from country clubs to strip clubs in last decades while on the other we have regular drivers, gardeners, electricians, repairmen and couriers and deliverymen etc.

Trump although had atrocious plans but at least acknowledged their presence while Hillary came of as an elite in cahoots with the big institutions (read tape scandal) .
True it was more of a vote against hillary than for trump. Seems the dems had virtually lost in their elitist fantasy world when the ppl in deep interior were struggling economically. Attitude of hillary that it was her entitlement to have presidency looked ridiculous.

Every time I hear that when they go low you go high... it simply translates to when you are on high you have no idea where you are going....

I do not agree with Trump on a few issues but I admire his dedication and willingness to address genuine problems of the American society.
fact is that trump is the wrong man asking the right questions. Although most of his comments and behavior is atrocious. There is some truth regarding illegal migration/ economic mess/ hillarys dont care attitude.

Irony is that a billionaire gets elected to address working class's problem!

We are already witnessing a bad ending for so-called liberals in the US. You don't understand lot of stuff in the US.

Political-correctness does not gets you anywhere. Consider the example of Pakistan - PML(N) represents political correctness in my country. Where did it led Pakistan to? To a society where ruling elite (politicians belonging to different political parties) support each other and institutions are powerless to stop their corruption.

Trump is doing the right thing, for the US. It doesn't matters to him if some circles loath him or dislike him. He is determined to deliver on his promises.

You praise China so much for its progress and maturity in present times. Do you understand that there is a legacy of bloodshed and suppression behind it? Chinese leader Mao Zedong - who is perceived as the great reformer of the Chinese society in modern times - is responsible for deaths of about 30 million people in his country. That is greater than the atrocities committed by Hitler and Stalin combined. Let that sink in your head for a while.

To fix a society, you have to be tough and ruthless. Political correctness is not the way forward.

I do not agree with Trump on a few matters but I admire his dedication and willingness to address genuine problems of the American society. And this is what matters in the end.

Everyone knows Trump was a pledged democrat till 2014 but the republican strongholds did came out in vast swathes to vote for him as a republican.

They don't like them to be lumped together in terms like xenophobic redneck. They are normal people who too want their kids to graduate from college !

Nothing to do with trump US police is always scum like this , they also treat black like this

Back
Top Bottom