What's new

I want to join Pakistan Army and i need to ask about a problem regarding this.

You have to ask yourself few simple questions to answer your own question.
1- Are you going to lift your gun with your hands or by your third hand?
2- Are you going to walk and run on 2 legs or three legs?

I know you are trolling but sexual health is your own business as long as you don't start masturbating on battle field or in front of your enemy.

Hello.
I wanted to ask one question. I want to join Pakistan Army. I am in matric as of today. I will give my SSC-II exams next week. So i will be in college in some months. I want to join Pakistan Army after FSC. And the problem is... I had some issues with me and i was over masturbating. Long thing short i was addicted. But its been month i have over come that. I want to ask that if i start proper gym and eat healthy will i be selected in army. I still have 2 years so...Or there is any problem regarding that?. Can i clear medical and everything? This is not a joke question so don't give joke replies. And also tell anything regarding this and Pakistan army. what should i do from now to make myself ready by then and all.. Thank you.
PS: I was involved in it for a year and a month.
Masturbation is pretty normal. Nothing wrong with that.

Remember, they will ask you about it, in interview. Be honest. They like honesty.

Apart from this, try to engage yourself in sports that will improve your stamina and keep you fit.

Wish you luck!

Masturbation is pretty normal. Nothing wrong with that.

Remember, they will ask you about it, in interview. Be honest. They like honesty.

Apart from this, try to engage yourself in sports that will improve your stamina and keep you fit.

Wish you luck!
What about smoking?

Hello.
I wanted to ask one question. I want to join Pakistan Army. I am in matric as of today. I will give my SSC-II exams next week. So i will be in college in some months. I want to join Pakistan Army after FSC. And the problem is... I had some issues with me and i was over masturbating. Long thing short i was addicted. But its been month i have over come that. I want to ask that if i start proper gym and eat healthy will i be selected in army. I still have 2 years so...Or there is any problem regarding that?. Can i clear medical and everything? This is not a joke question so don't give joke replies. And also tell anything regarding this and Pakistan army. what should i do from now to make myself ready by then and all.. Thank you.
Men have pleasure all their life's untill very old so don't joke yourself for only 13 months.
Men can do excessive pleasure for 30 years.
Just eat healthy and you are good.
Don't go to gym go to pehalwan in six month you want to married twice.
There is no stamina in gym.

Hello.
Hey its been 3 long years, have you pass the test

feel sorry for next guy to get the gun after first guy masterbated and triger covered in white fluid.

Back
Top Bottom