What's new

I want to join Pakistan Army and i need to ask about a problem regarding this.

Hello.
I wanted to ask one question. I want to join Pakistan Army. I am in matric as of today. I will give my SSC-II exams next week. So i will be in college in some months. I want to join Pakistan Army after FSC. And the problem is... I had some issues with me and i was over masturbating. Long thing short i was addicted. But its been month i have over come that. I want to ask that if i start proper gym and eat healthy will i be selected in army. I still have 2 years so...Or there is any problem regarding that?. Can i clear medical and everything? This is not a joke question so don't give joke replies. And also tell anything regarding this and Pakistan army. what should i do from now to make myself ready by then and all.. Thank you.
PS: I was involved in it for a year and a month.
Keep yourself busy, that way you'll have your mind off of it. Change your company if you have to. Dedicate yourself to the task of joining the army InshaAllah. Read as many books as you can, don't relax on your academics. Do 1 mile runs everyday without fail. Start pushups, and chin ups. That's all you need to pass the physical exams. This will increase your chest size InshaAllah.
"Nigah buland, sukhan dil nawaa, jaan pur souz"
Read, read, and read. Novels, historical books, etc. It will create in you a broad sense of vision, improve your English, and make you more confident. It will also help you keep your mind off of things you don't need.
So, to recap:
1- Focus on your academics. Getting more than 70% increases your chances at ISSB final merit exponentially. I can't stress this enough.
2- Exercise, join the gym if you have to.
a) 1 mile run EVERYDAY. Once you get comfortable, time yourself to finish it within/ under 7 minutes.
b) Pushups
c) Chin ups
d) Eat healthy (If you like burgers, you can have them once a week or so. Avoid fast food burgers. Homemade qeema burgers are healthier). NO smoking. Drink lots of water. NO protien powders. Banana and peanut butter milk shake is enough.
3- READ vicariously. Read books about history, watch documentaries, read classic romance novels (great for improving english), read fantasy novels (Harry Potter and Inheritance Cycle are a must) they develop a person's creativity.
4- Lastly, pray. Remember Allah. This is THE SINGLE MOST important thing. I won't get into details, but doing this is what abled me to get where I am. Alhumdulillah. Nanaaz miss hoti hay, qazaa parhlo. Chorho naheen. Dua jitni maang saktay ho, maango.
InshaAllah you'll do it.

Dear never ever masturbate again, stay away from p**n, girls, women, smoking and drugs. If possible say your prayers regularly, pour your heart and mind in studies, eat a healthy well balanced nutritious diet. Pick some sports game of your choice and stay active. Wish you all the best in you future.

Keep yourself busy, that way you'll have your mind off of it. Change your company if you have to. Dedicate yourself to the task of joining the army InshaAllah. Read as many books as you can, don't relax on your academics. Do 1 mile runs everyday without fail. Start pushups, and chin ups. That's all you need to pass the physical exams. This will increase your chest size InshaAllah.
Read, read, and read. Novels, historical books, etc. It will create in you a broad sense of vision, improve your English, and make you more confident. It will also help you keep your mind off of things you don't need.
So, to recap:
1- Focus on your academics. Getting more than 70% increases your chances at ISSB final merit exponentially. I can't stress this enough.
a) 1 mile run EVERYDAY. Once you get comfortable, time yourself to finish it within/ under 7 minutes.
b) Pushups
c) Chin ups
d) Eat healthy (If you like burgers, you can have them once a week or so. Avoid fast food burgers. Homemade qeema burgers are healthier). NO smoking. Drink lots of water. NO protien powders. Banana and peanut butter milk shake is enough.
3- READ vicariously. Read books about history, watch documentaries, read classic romance novels (great for improving english), read fantasy novels (Harry Potter and Inheritance Cycle are a must) they develop a person's creativity.
4- Lastly, pray. Remember Allah. This is THE SINGLE MOST important thing. I won't get into details, but doing this is what abled me to get where I am. Alhumdulillah. Nanaaz miss hoti hay, qazaa parhlo. Chorho naheen. Dua jitni maang saktay ho, maango.
InshaAllah you'll do it.
Thank you so much for taking time to write all of this for me. I really appreciate it. I understand everything you said and i will surely do that. I was just out of place. I thought i just wasted and destroyed everything and that i wont be able to do nothing now. I will do all of what you said thanks. @Shadeslayer

So, to recap:
b) Pushups
c) Chin ups
InshaAllah you'll do it.
I will start all those. But as you said that will help me pass my physical test what about medical test?... Ik myself i can do 20 pushups easily. I can pass the physical if i practice that is not very hard. also the intelligence and other interview wont be problem i believe. I am a really good student i go 87% in SSC-I. But i am concerned about medical test. If anything please say once again thank you

Dude, why are you worrying about that stuff? As long as you're healthy and meet the physical/intellectual requirements, you'll be fine. You don't even need to mention it to anyone there.

The only time you may have a problem is when they stick a finger up your poop tube and you get turned on by that or something. Then, the uncle there will probably torture you till you drop out.

Thank you so much for taking time to write all of this for me. I really appreciate it. I understand everything you said and i will surely do that. I was just out of place. I thought i just wasted and destroyed everything and that i wont be able to do nothing now. I will do all of what you said thanks. @Shadeslayer

I will start all those. But as you said that will help me pass my physical test what about medical test?... Ik myself i can do 20 pushups easily. I can pass the physical if i practice that is not very hard. also the intelligence and other interview wont be problem i believe. I am a really good student i go 87% in SSC-I. But i am concerned about medical test. If anything please say once again thank you
Man, I was piss scared. Flew through the initials. All I ever did was what I told you. Itna karlo, for 2 years (That's a LOT), and be confident. I too was unsure. Mehnat ki, Allah nay madad ki. Half of the game is in your mind.
As far as the medical test is concerned, all they'll do is check your height, weight, chest, and knock knees.
You can message me and I'll give you my mob number. Happy to help .

you should avoid this habit for time until yo reach age limit in army in which marriage is allowed you then marry as early as possible it will help to end mastrubation permanently during your service in army and become regular in prayers as you have to avoid this habit to offer prayers

Dude, why are you worrying about that stuff? As long as you're healthy and meet the physical/intellectual requirements, you'll be fine. You don't even need to mention it to anyone there.

The only time you may have a problem is when they stick a finger up your poop tube and you get turned on by that or something. Then, the uncle there will probably torture you till you drop out.
Haemorrhoids checking. Nothing "gay" about it. Completely natural.

Hello.
I wanted to ask one question. I want to join Pakistan Army. I am in matric as of today. I will give my SSC-II exams next week. So i will be in college in some months. I want to join Pakistan Army after FSC. And the problem is... I had some issues with me and i was over masturbating. Long thing short i was addicted. But its been month i have over come that. I want to ask that if i start proper gym and eat healthy will i be selected in army. I still have 2 years so...Or there is any problem regarding that?. Can i clear medical and everything? This is not a joke question so don't give joke replies. And also tell anything regarding this and Pakistan army. what should i do from now to make myself ready by then and all.. Thank you.
PS: I was involved in it for a year and a month.
No problem. All is well. Go for test at the time of your choice. Masterbstion decreases the running ability, but this situation will go away in 1 to 3 months.
But refrain from doing masterbation.
Otherwise you will not enjoy your married life and you will always prefare to do that rather than going to your wife.

And every person in your class will know that, as many of them are active here... Awwww:D

Man, I was piss scared. Flew through the initials. All I ever did was what I told you. Itna karlo, for 2 years (That's a LOT), and be confident. I too was unsure. Mehnat ki, Allah nay madad ki. Half of the game is in your mind.
As far as the medical test is concerned, all they'll do is check your height, weight, chest, and knock knees.
Okay thanks you seem like a nice person yourself too. Unlike some "others". I will try my best in all what you said. Thanks a lot. And will say if there is anything.

No problem. All is well. Go for test at the time of your choice. Masterbstion decreases the running ability, but this situation will go away in 1 to 3 months.
But refrain from doing masterbation.
Otherwise you will not enjoy your married life and you will always prefare to do that rather than going to your wife.

And every person in your class will know that, as many of them are active here... Awwww:D
Okay thanks for your reply.

Young man, at your age some people are mastarbating multiple times a day. Here are a few tips to help.

1. Don't watch p0rn and avoid pictures/videos of attractive women/dance videos etc. It gets a young man going and then you end up doing what you do.

2. Namaz will help. There is great wisdom in what Allah has proscribed for us, beyond what we can understand. Salat even just as a regular event embeds discipline in us, keeping to a schedule, focusing on something. When you start praying your namaz regularly, you will build self discpline - which in turn will help control your urges, not because of divine intervention, but rather because you are training yourself to control yourself.

Another benefit will be in order to pray you have to be paak, so you cannot be mastarbating several times a day, as you'll have to do ghusl several times a day in order to pray. You won't have the time for that.

Also try to pray as many prayers as you can in the masjid. This is incovenient, but it also again focuses you, it gives you a chance for daily walks, and builds up a routine. Whilst you are there you may come across classes or short talks or something, which again will focus your mind, meaning you have other things to do, rather than play with yourself.

3. Start running. If you want to past the army medical you need to be physically fit. Start running long distances, try running uphill if you can (or upstairs) and mix it with sprinting short distances too (50-100m). One day focus on long distance, another day focus on sprinting, another day focus on incline training (running uphill).

4. Start exercise. How many push ups can you do? How many sit ups can you do? How many pull ups can you do? How many lunges or squats can you do? These are very basic exercises that you don't need a gym for. Do these at home, then increase the numbers every week.

Trust me, between the exercise and the discipline and barakah of namaz, you won't be playing with mini-me all the time. :)
Thanks man!

Sir , i pre
Sir, i pretty much have a same story like tayyab , one question , did you also take ISSB test ? If you did then i will appreciate any help i can get from you ...

Sir , i pre

Sir, i pretty much have a same story like tayyab , one question , did you also take ISSB test ? If you did then i will appreciate any help i can get from you ...
No, I am currently awaiting my ISSB. Dua karo ho jaye InshaAllah. Just, stay busy. Keep your mind occupied. What goes for Tayyab goes for pretty much everyone else. :-)

As long as you are not a chronic masturbator it isn't an issue. Just eat healthy, exercise and you will be fine. You don't really need gym but you do need good food, health and exercise. And no excessive masturbation doesn't mean its chronic. You probably have plenty of free time on your hand with nothing better to do, just keep yourself busy, keep a good company of friends, spend more time with your family and you will overcome that habit.
I heard people loses strength due to masturbation. Is it true?

Back
Top Bottom