What's new

I Want to Join Pak Army at any cost....

I think they do give age exemption to highly qualified people. Go talk to someone at key post in recruiting, just don't take the word of a captain at recruitment center.

Really? I was always told that age relaxation for Long Course is strictly impossible. But if you say so, How can I talk to a person at Key post? I dont know anyone there and dont have any relative or friend in army, thats why I am seeking help thru this forum. Plz tell me more....

There are some senior army guys here on the forum, ask them. @Aeronaut can help you to get in touch with few of them, provided he is not busy. :D

Really? I was always told that age relaxation for Long Course is strictly impossible. But if you say so, How can I talk to a person at Key post? I dont know anyone there and dont have any relative or friend in army, thats why I am seeking help thru this forum. Plz tell me more....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. But can't you tell me how much time they announce such vacancies? As PMA Long Course is announced twice a year, so may be dentist commission announced after 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, etc... Isn't it constant?
As a normal practice they also annouce SSRC twice a year, but off late tge frequency has died down. As you still have time (age) so you need not to worry.

As a normal practice they also announce SSRC twice a year, but off late tge frequency has died down. As you still have time (age) so you need not to worry.

Ok Thanks Mr. Xeric. Firstly, what I get thru your answer is that I should WAIT for the dentist's commission to come as I have the required age (max. 28 yrs), and they will announce this post sometime and then I can apply as a Doctor. Ok. Plz confirm if I got you right.

Secondly, kindly confirm me about what Mr. Hyperion said, that

I think they do give age exemption to highly qualified people. Go talk to someone at key post in recruiting, just don't take the word of a captain at recruitment center.

Can age relaxation be given in Army Long Course or anything like that (e.g. GD Pilot in PAF)? I guess you are in Army, so you may know better. Plz tell me if it is so, bcoz PMA Long Course and GD Pilot were, are and will be my top priority than being Army Doctor.....

I also downloaded a prospectus of PAF Academy which mentions a SSC in Graduate Course for GD Pilot. Max Age limit 30 yrs. This also looks like I still have a chance of going into PAF. What do you say about it?

Agar ye possible hai to theek, warna Dentist commission ka he wait karonga.

(Kaash 5 saal pehle hi koi step le lia hota......:hitwall:)

Life has dragged me into Depression,, due to various reasons:

1. I am not part of Army or PAF.

2. I recently gave exam of FCPS-1, and today result was announced and I did not pass whereas my friends did it, thus aggravating my desire to be in Military and not being a Doctor.

3. After 1 year of graduation, Abhi tak Beyrozgar hun, jis se ye khayal ata hai k agar Fauj me hota to bekaar aur bezaar to na hota.....

I think (or should I say "I wish") that not only Inter pass but Graduates should also be given chance to join the Forces, and Graduate course should continue......:pakistan:

Salam everyone. I am a Dental Surgeon(BDS), aged 24 1/2 yrs, completed my House Job. I want to join Pak Army (or any Armed Forces) as Dentist. I had a great ambition to be a part of Army, but due to Family pressure I couldn't even give the test of PMA Long Course, and then studied just BDS.

I am so much inclined towards Army that even at this stage, if I am offered to join as 2nd Lieutenant thru Long Course or Graduate Course, I can readily forget my status as a Doctor and join the Forces. I dont care about Money or Social status, etc. Being a part of Armed Forces is the Purpose of My Life.

Kindly guide me how can I be the part of Army as Dentist, and when the vacancies of Army Dental Corps (Male) are going to be announced, and what about the Dentist vacancies in PAF and Navy?

Thank you. Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

The Pak Army has its own Medical Corps but the Pak Navy or the PAF might have a place for you.

Is there any age relaxation given to graduates who apply for PMA Long Course?
Plz Also tell about age relaxation given to Dentists....

Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) can apply till 24 years pf age.

The Pak Army has its own Medical Corps but the Pak Navy or the PAF might have a place for you.

Yes dear, you are right. And I dont mind whether I go into Army, PAF or Navy; as a Doctor or as a Fighting Officer. I just wanted to confirm about age relaxation for graduates for induction as Fighting Officer....

Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA) can apply till 24 years pf age.

Oh....! :what:

That means I can never apply for PMA long course.......

But there is also a Graduate course. What is the age limit of that, and how often it is announced?
I heard they are not announcing the Graduate course for 3 years....

Oh....! :what:

That means I can never apply for PMA long course.......

But there is also a Graduate course. What is the age limit of that, and how often it is announced?
I heard they are not announcing the Graduate course for 3 years....

Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel can apply till 23 years of age. The only thing now left to be done s to wait for vacancies for GDMOs so that you can apply as a dentist.

brother i am also trying to join the pakistan army...but my target is the tcc..if u want to join as a dentist or through pma u should regularly check the official website of pakistan army and u should go through the pdf files available on the internet which will give u the ides of there requirements...

Asalaamalikum

I want to join PAK ARMY can some one help me...

Back
Top Bottom