What's new

I want to have a trip to pakistan this October,suggestions are needed

Must Visit Northern Pakistan and "Capital Islamabad". And Best of Luck have a safe Journey.

which part do u want to visit ? by the way , I will suggest u to visit northern areas of Pakistan .
I don know,it is my fist time.any suggestions?

Visit Lahore Brother, some Pictures below:
Minar-e-Pakistan
The-Minar-e-Pakistan-Wallpaper.jpg

Jallo Park
water_0.JPG

Badshahi Mosque
Badshahi%20Mosque%20Front.jpg

M. M. Alam Road
23.-MM-Alam-Road.jpg

Sozo Water Park
636054917768750000.jpg

Just a few places :)
soooooo beautiful and the sky is so blue.I just see gray sky at my hometown in Suzhou.

My Ancestors were from Rawalpandi. My late grand father use to say lots of story of Rawalpindi.
Hey Pakistani brothers plss post some picture of Rawalpindi beautiful places

I think I can visit India if time is enough,I been to India once in 2011 and just working,no time to have fun.
and I saw some pictures your man posted on this fourm,jesus,beautiful.

First of all you will find out plenty of your country men in all three cities of Pakistan i.e Karachi, Lahore and islamabad. about 15000 Chinies are residing in Pakistan now and their number will eventually increase in coming days due to CPEC projects.

you can visit in all these three cities and they are worth to visit .. trust me ;)... plus ... there are many Buddhist holly places like Thkhat bahi, Texila etc they are also worth to visit as long some one has a Buddhist origin

Yup I live in Karachi Defense and everyday I get to see a lot of Chinese people hang out ...

Last edited:
@zheng2 firstly, we all welcome you to Pakistan. Trust me, you will find people here very friendly and welcoming. Also there may be quite a lot of Chinese people you may come across as there are many here working on different projects.

As for your query, it will be great if you let us know what sorts of things interest you the most? are you a desi food fanatic? is it the natural beauty and calm of our northern areas that interest you? are you more interested in the hustle and bustle of our bigger cities? an adventure lover?

let me know by a reply here and i hope we can find some good places for you to go and visit. Once finalized i will give you a few contacts in the area and my own in case there are any problems or assistance required.

Here, you may find this useful as well:
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-tour-information-desk.437557/

Main thing, let us know what is that you are interested in, what are you expecting to experience in the visit and only then we can give a better suggestion. :)

Welcome Chinese brother....Hope you'll have good time in our country....:pakistan::china:

If you want to feel all Pakistani culture/food/ at one place/city then come to Pakistan's biggest city and financial center,
KARACHI.......

Here is Karachi for you..........

If you have time, go through these links too....

https://defence.pk/threads/the-way-i-see-it-islamabad-as-never-seen-before.418647/

https://defence.pk/threads/famous-pakistani-food.398233/
Pagal kerdo chenay bechary ko. Nepal chala jaeyga :D

I think I can visit India if time is enough,I been to India once in 2011 and just working,no time to have fun.
and I saw some pictures your man posted on this fourm,jesus,beautiful.
what is the process of acquiring pakistani visa for chinese people.. i heard its expensive...

Back
Top Bottom