What's new

I rejected an Indian 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

Good for you!!

there's an Indian girl who wants to marry me and go to Multna with me. I've rejected her 3 times because she is kind of very Indian. I asked her to run after Indian boys but she says none of them is as good and strong as a pakistani like me ;) she calls Indian men sissy :smokin:
well, ill be going back to Multan in two years and she wants to come with me...she is crazy :hitwall:

thats why i say pakistanis are unique

You, sir, are extraordinary.

You got that right -she indeed must be crazy. :tup:

Give her my username and ask her to contact me, I will treat her mental illness :smokin:

Give her my username and ask her to contact me, I will treat her mental illness :smokin:

please, toned up a bit and help me get rid off her...

jeez.. Indians seriously need to hit jym

You got that right -she indeed must be crazy. :tup:

its not just her, most of the Indian girl become Slu*ty when they see me :lol: they want to feel power ;)

Completely wrong assertion from you, If you count the number of guys who are well built and handsome with that of Pakistan you will find more of them in India.

That is why I said give her my user name and I will cure her illness.

A girl only needs a strong one for a moment but for life time she needs some one romantic and understanding and I bet you.

Is she a practicing mental doctor by any chance ? May be she has found you an interesting case.

its not just her, most of the Indian girl become Slu*ty when they see me :lol: they want to feel power ;)

:tongue: we have a Maula Jatt in our midst. and then I am sure you woke up with a wet and sticky palm.

Completely wrong assertion from you, If you count the number of guys who are well built and handsome with that of Pakistan you will find more of them in India.

That is why I said give her my user name and I will cure her illness.

:rofl: :rofl: thats dullshit. Indian guys are dull, weak and not so attractive maybe thats why Indian girl are mad over pakistani guys and are ready to come to pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom