What's new

I just got a job offer from Pakistan!

Ur damn lucky, i've always wanted to experience american middle and high schools like they show in the movies :sick:

It's nothing exciting, it's only interesting & glamorous on TV/movies/Hollywood. It is interesting the first time you get into the "system", but after, it loses its "Hollywood charm".

Congrats Bilalhaider on starting a professional career in your Motherland. Welcome back!:pakistan:

wat a coincidence i got placed in roche will start from may next year.
hope Switzerland do not get bankrupt in current eurocrisis.

The world economy on a whole is not faring well, so I am willing to take my chances.

I am happy to see an expatriate want to get settle in Pakistan but I am not very optimistic. I am witness of many families including my close relatives who wanted to get settle in Pakistan but couldn't. Eventually they left Pakistan.

Main reasons were:
Cultural differences
Load shedding
Lack of all facilities in Pakistan as are offered to them by foreign govt. etc

I am happy to see an expatriate want to get settle in Pakistan but I am not very optimistic. I am witness of many families including my close relatives who wanted to get settle in Pakistan but couldn't. Eventually they left Pakistan.

Main reasons were:
Cultural differences
Load shedding
Lack of all facilities in Pakistan as are offered to them by foreign govt. etc

For me, my work will dictate where I am, & not the culture, facilities (or lack of them) etc.

Welcome Home - The culture in most MNC's in Pak is very political and will be good, you will learn lot of things in a short period, or waisay bhee amreeka is going to collapse, Aryan_B's threads keep popping in live posts and keep me informed. :cheers:

welcome to Pakistan!!!

There might be a big difference between the two places, especially the traffic, but you will get used to it, and ENJOY!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom