What's new

I have a few questions on moderators.

Can I please get a single agenda right to delete thread derailing posts only? No titles, just this one right. @waz

Too much derailment these days, especially on good topics.

How is it that the same Moderator has issued me with warnings and bans more than a dozen time?

Why are the rest of the moderators so ineffizient?

You know whats funny, no one answered my questions.. instead we have people complaining about their own problems... insensitive much?

How is it that the same Moderator has issued me with warnings and bans more than a dozen time?

Why are the rest of the moderators so ineffizient?
Actually, your 36 warnings have come from 11 different moderators!
May be the whole WORLD is conspiring against you and targeting you. Cannot think of a reason but hey, they don't have much else to do anyway so perhaps that explain it!

You know whats funny, no one answered my questions.. instead we have people complaining about their own problems... insensitive much?
That attitude will make you a moderator one day.

@F16Block72
I wasn't going to comment at first.. since I prefer not to waste comments on scum, you obviously have issues, the kind of language your using shows your hurting inside and that's great, I don't know what I said that may have 'upset' you little girl, and I don't really care.. your parents should take away your keyboard privileges because your just a immature brat that's needs some good old parental beating.

FYI If you have a problem be direct, don't use a troll account you pu55y.
This is usually what moderators post before closing a thread.

Bright Future Ahead.

I have a question too, I have been a member on this forum for nearly 10 years (I was a kid when I joined). Why do I have "insufficient privileges" to post messages in all threads??

there are 11 different moderators on the forum?
all of my them are childish reasons for giving bans

whats the use. the world will fail at that too
Yup, everyone is wrong except for you of course! :)

You see, no one answered the questions of the OP. And THAT is the answer to your question OP.

Why my post in a thread regarding airforce's first shoot capability was deleted? Biased moderater should answer before banning me again

Dubious said: ↑
This I agree with
However the citizens of this nation should also be understanding...or does that require too much brain power?

We have problems from multiple angles...finance, corruption, opposition, and 70 years of destruction from institution destroyed to even destruction of infrastructure. ....We don't have finance for all...and there is a war on our backdoor!
Citizens Dont get a say in the Country anyhow so dont blame them.

Dont blame them if a modern Demagoge promised them honey and milk.

As far as war is concerned, the army and the people will see to it not fancy showbaaz who made a copy of song kabootar ja ja ja to India ja ja ja

pathetic morons
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/11766848/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

@Slav Defence thanks for understanding

Back
Top Bottom