What's new

I have a few questions on moderators.

Dual Wielder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. What powers / privileges do moderators have?
I'm aware of a few:
- They can delete comments/ threads
- Close threads
- Give strike points / Ban users
- Give + / - rating.

2. How do they get selected? i.e. what does the selection process involve?

3. Accountability, can they be held accountable?

Last edited:
1. What powers / privileges do moderators have?
I'm aware of a few:
- They can delete comments/ threads
- Close threads
- Give strike points / Ban users
- Give + / - rating.

2. How do they get 'selected?' i.e. Democracy or Authoritarianism?

3. Accountability, can they be held accountable?

Can i ask you for your reasons?

2. How do they get 'selected?' i.e. Democracy or Authoritarianism?

Why do you pose this choice of two methods: "democracy" or "authoritarianism"? How could either "method" be implemented? The confirmation of a volunteer moderator in a forum composed of volunteer participants is a complex, iterative process that could never be so simply characterized as your question supposes.

A better question would be:

How does PDF "management" convince some poor soul (the moderator) to give up countless personal hours in the thankless task trying to get a bunch of immature jerks to behave?"

Probleum here some of moderators are pro arab not bad but they support wrong policies of arabs when criticise they ban u

Hi,

Pro Arab posters say most moderators are pro iran---. What do you say to that.

Last edited:
@F16Block72
I wasn't going to comment at first.. since I prefer not to waste comments on scum, you obviously have issues, the kind of language your using shows your hurting inside and that's great, I don't know what I said that may have 'upset' you little girl, and I don't really care.. your parents should take away your keyboard privileges because your just a immature brat that's needs some good old parental beating.

FYI If you have a problem be direct, don't use a troll account you pu55y.

Why do you pose this choice of two methods: "democracy" or "authoritarianism"? How could either "method" be implemented? The confirmation of a volunteer moderator in a forum composed of volunteer participants is a complex, iterative process that could never be so simply characterized as your question supposes.

How does PDF "management" convince some poor soul (the moderator) to give up countless personal hours in the thankless task trying to get a bunch of immature jerks to behave?"

If for nothing else, thanks for admitting that you are in fact immature and a jerk. Two traits are not mutually exclusive.

Good to know we have some intelligent people here who can articulate their point of view with solid grammar!

Back
Top Bottom