What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

So armstrong, here is what happened.

It was around 98 or 99, my friend had his corolla car stolen from karachi. He had a brother in the intelligence circles (military man). My friend went to his brother to talk about the issue. THe brother took him to the police station. THe local police officer had some previous affiliation wit the intelligence guy, and so what he said was ' sir, police inquiry karanay ka koi fayda nhn, aap police ko chorain, main aap ko seedha chor se milwata hun'. ANd so it happened, in some hours, a thief was brought in (police obviously knew about him). The thief was told about the car number plate and chassis number etc etc. After some phone calls back to base, the thief then gave my friend a lowdown of the situation. ' sir ji, aap ki gari kuch ghantay pehlay flan flan muhallay main thi, wahan us ki number plate nikal gayi thi. ab woh gari flan flan warehouse main hai, aur us kay darwazay aur bonnet utar chukay hain. baki body thori der main ho jaye gi, aur phir engine ka kaam hoga.' . Because the police officer was obviously well familiar with the thief gang, he arranged the recovery of the car and some money was paid to the thief. And so, the car was recovered (all the doors and everything was put back into place).:lol:. These kind of things happen in this country!!!

Now, you guess to whom the warehouse belonged to? It was Pir Pagara's warehouse. Somewhere in interior Sindh, this whole organized crime was being handled by Pir Pagara and his cronies.

Lolol pir pagara!! We hired a driver to drive us from karachi to our ancestral village which is also the village of pir pagara! I didn't had any idea about how things work on Pakistani roads like traffic tickets or toll tax! That was my first time traveling on a Pakistani road! I felt very bad that we were not paying toll tax on any toll plaza because our driver kept on saying "bhej pagara! " to the toll collectors! And they let us go every time!! I had heard of him before in a good way but that time I realized how big gunda he is and his men that every body is afraid!

take notes niggaz

biker.jpg

Lambo's new concept 'Egoista'

ImageResizerWM.ashx
ImageResizerWM.ashx
ImageResizerWM.ashx

Now Wayne Industries will sue Lamborghini :rofl:

dark-knight-batmobile.jpg

I never understood the obsession for cars.

Am I still a real man?

lol...

okay now...being a female i love cars so does that mean i should doubt myself too??

I love all sorts of cars.I dont understand much about it because its just been an year since i got my driving license.And in this one year i tried my hand at

Camry 2011- It was smooth...but the interiors and features were pretty minimal.

Landcruiser- i tried the one with basic options.I liked the way i could go over the humps without getting much bumps

Lexus ES 350- i absolutely loved the way it glided.Super shock absorption.Though i heard ES 350 is not one of the more famous Lexus vehicles.But then too for a family sedan i think i would rate 3.5 stars of 5.Btw i banged this car on hyundai tuckson at a roundabout.The car managed with just one or 2 scartches...thank god!!So both the parties left without creating a ruckus and before police came in.

Jeep SRT 8- This one belonged to my cousin.it awed me completely....what acceleration!! Switching from 0 to 140 kmph (max allowed in tis country) was pretty smooth.But i might not want to buy it...bcoz 1) it is very manly 2) i wont be able to handle that kind of a machine...it really is mean.
I am uploading a pic of the Jeep SRT8
jeep-gcher-srt8-01.jpg

But u knw my fav car??? its this

18435.jpg

A minicooper....isnt it super cute:)

or may be a beetle....lol......

2006-2007_Volkswagen_New_Beetle.jpg

Now thats possible only when i would have made enough money for myself and my car :)
But i'll definitely opt for a german machine...anyday.
Keeping my fingers crossed.:)

Last edited:
I realy like dodge viper!
Dodge-Viper-SRT10-ACR-cars-23401603-1280-850.jpg

1993-bmw-3-series-4.jpg

^ This is the car my parents might buy for me, mid 90s three series

I realy like dodge viper!
Dodge-Viper-SRT10-ACR-cars-23401603-1280-850.jpg

1993-bmw-3-series-4.jpg

^ This is the car I might buy, mid 90s three series

U knw alphee(i knw i am taking liberties but tats how everyone calls u here so i am jst going by d flow) i too like dodge machines.....and a dodge Charger,black in color with a matte finish looks super cool!!

dodge-charger-gets-matte-black-wrap-and-vossen-wheels-photo-gallery_6.jpg

Deleted....bcoz its not required anymore.:)

Last edited:
Nothing beats the took took.....:D:lol:

f2fbdc7f90.jpg

download.php

I mes you too! LOL!

Last edited:
Off course , there is another important factor which is secrecy;)

For example : If Ammi jaan got to know about you having an affair with your parosan aunt's daughter and playing " Taka taki " on the roof ( Trust me ammi jaan has the best intelligence system on planet she will know it :lol:)

Then Let me tell you there would be no power or super power on earth to save you from ammi jaan's " jootay or Litaarz:no::no:"

In my case it was " Jharoo and mera sar " but my Dadi ammi always thought that it is " girls who corrupt and tempt her masooom:D grandson " but my grandson is an innocent soul:p:P

i hope you know what i mean:azn:

* if you have an emergency situation contact your dadi ammi to save you from " Litter parade "
:woot::woot::woot:

Look what i found :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom