What's new

I feel so proud being Pakistani today, what we did no one ever did it before

Let's get out from conspiracy theories for short while. In every terrorist operation, a Pakistani dies on both ends. There is problem.... but let's enjoy some good moments.... this girl is the hope ...
There is no conspiracy theories the fact is that there is a nexus between Iran, india & ppp & shia extremisam & several iranians came into Pakistan under the unbrella of ppp in first pendamic & now we can see the situation of Karachi witch was a ecomomical hub of PAKISTAN & Sindh there are alam placed every ware in the City so what gesture extremists trying to convey & who giving them instruction & diraction our Govt & Army must need to counter & Action over this ongoing extremisam...

This is about we being pious and following our principles. Anyway I do not want to discuss this any further. It was just an observation that I wanted to highlight so that corrective action can be taken when putting forward our women in front of the world.

Your posts speaks about your mind set....1. we have not put her in front of the world, she has made space for herself among the best in the world....all credit to her.
2. Why you are so unsecured with Muslim women working, not wearing hijab, getting education......does that make them less women?

Was the confession under torture and how do you know it was truthful confession?

The evidence is also available so kindly don't try to twist things here.

Also why Iranians recruited shias from Pakistan to fight in Syria??

The evidence is also available so kindly don't try to twist things here.

Also why Iranians recruited shias from Pakistan to fight in Syria??
Wasn't just Shias and it wasn't just the Iranians who recruited Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom