What's new

I feel so proud being Pakistani today, what we did no one ever did it before

View attachment 780203

Saima Saleem
Pakistani diplomat

Saima Saleem is a Pakistani civil servant. She is the first visually impaired Pakistani woman to be employed by the Federal Government and is part of the country's diplomatic service. She is the Second Secretary on Human Rights for Pakistan's Permanent Mission to United Nations in Geneva. Wikipedia
Born: 1987 (age 34 years)
Education: Kinnaird College For Women University

Great work of PTI. Equal rights for women..
Saima Saleem : I thank you.
Me : I thank you more. 🇵🇰

pakistan should buy them humvees off taliban n use to protect chinese engineers etc. unless its a pakistani citizen then they can be protected by rickshaw.

It's her choice. You focus on those you are responsible for.

Not necessarily. She could wear whatever she wants in her personal life but when someone is on an official work then government will have a say and could mandate a dress code.

Do you see any difference between the below two? Muslims trying to emulate the Hindus is the crux of the problem.

There is an urgent need for Muslims to be go back to the roots and differentiate themselves from the Hindus.

1632659612269.png

1632659649855.png

There is no evidence Iran sponsors any terrorism in Pakistan. Stop spreading false allegations.

Yes Iran do allow terrorist to roam free and do their work against Pakistan from Iran, kindly get your facts right before lecturing others

Kulbhushan and his gang was operating from Iran and there are also Uzair Baloch links with them.

View attachment 780203

Saima Saleem
Pakistani diplomat

Saima Saleem is a Pakistani civil servant. She is the first visually impaired Pakistani woman to be employed by the Federal Government and is part of the country's diplomatic service. She is the Second Secretary on Human Rights for Pakistan's Permanent Mission to United Nations in Geneva. Wikipedia
Born: 1987 (age 34 years)
Education: Kinnaird College For Women University

Great work of PTI. Equal rights for women..
If without eyes she can kick indian a$$ imagine what she can do with the eyes :lol:

Yes Iran do allow terrorist to roam free and do their work against Pakistan from Iran, kindly get your facts right before lecturing others

Kulbhushan and his gang was operating from Iran and there are also Uzair Baloch links with them.
Operating from and working with are two different things.

Posts of No-value/off-topic
Just ignore @HalfMoon. He is a Hindutvadi masquerading as a "conservative" Muslim most probably to defame Islam by associating it with a non-Islamic thing like burqa and such. He's probably from the notorious IT Cell. Please consult this post which links to a snapshot of him admitting to being a Hindu. There are other such admission snapshots too.

And look at who thanked his first post - @Protest_again, who's a Hindutvadi.
I already know that he is an Indian. It is quite interesting that you are siding with Pakistanis though. Great.

Of the 4623 likes he got, do you think Indians liked his comments that much, it is the stupid islamists who likes his extreme comments.

You too should stop masquerading as someone wanting betterment of India, when infact you find affinity with your coreligionists on PDF than your fellow indians. Your idea of betterment is to convert india into islamic nation or if that is not possible a communist nation. We can see through the likes of you. Verify your own loyalties. I am being asserted as a Hindutvadi by an islamist that too on PDF? Can you be any less judgmental. Hindutvadi or not I have my loyalties firmly with India, not sure of yours though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom