What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

Why is it so difficult to believe I am from Lucknow. Or are you questioning the fact that muslims are oppressed. Just like Hindus in Pakistan are oppressed muslims in Indian occupied parts find themselves oppressed-. This often happens in general. Where there is a minority it often faces discrimination. But on scale there is severe discrimination in Indian occupied regions. For one the anti conversion law as a rule is oppressive in itself.

The only thing is that a larger % of muslims in Indian occupied regions has allowed them to demand and push for more rights so some of their rights by law have been safe guarded. Even though where Hindu Muslim ideals clash (like the cow slaughter or even monkey slaughter ban-we had a lot of problems with those monkey devils in lucknow) or muslims are asking for something the Indians believe is too much (like muslim majority regions being granted self rule) the problems rear their ugly head typically culminating in the death of muslims. In Pakistan though the hindus are rich they have problems of forced conversions while in India muslims mistreated from the start are left in education with lower literacy and economically weaker.

India never recognized the muslims as citizens nor did it take action against the right wing hindutvas the way Pakistanis took aggressive action against groups like the Taliban even though it was an RSS man who killed Gandhi. So its up to Indians like you to recognize this injustice... then I can tell my people and other loyalists to Pakistan/Lucknow/Kashmir to give more thought to this Indian thing. Till then we want India to have nothing to do with us.

yeah I'm questioning the fact that muslims are oppressed. And waaayyy more than anything that you can say I know what the ground reality is. The battle between secular and religious right wingism, the right wing has never really won. But that's irrelevant because your umma thekedari is the problem here. No one is looking at you as the white night for anything. Everyone looks at you as a headache. Especially when you bring in stuff like cow slaughter etc. Each religion knows the other one's soft points and there is a general sensitivity to that. There is complete respect for muslim preference for not eating pork too. Even meat eating Hindus generally avoid that. So keep your lectures about 'rights' to yourself.

Hmm .... next war will clear how many patriots you have . :)
Honestly brother. I dont understand what makes you bring up war in every thread. As far as the topic is concerned, I would just say, "I might have had some respect for Saif till this day. Not anymore"

Also I do understand that Indian member did say something he shouldn't have, i.e "trash". But we should be nicer man.

Lol you quoted me blaming my country of being obsessed with yours. Im telling you the honest truth that beside border problem we rarely get an answer on who did it, what links you asking for man??? I've said to you zillion times that Pakistans problems are not linked India, whenever something happens unknown taliban are the first to be blamed, if shahid masood called raw being involved in peshawar attacks, there are countless news clips from your country where they mention ISI like a parrot for literally any terror activity.

We have too much going on our country mate, try to use your brain and look towards how our army is battling the enemy inside our borders. You come on my forum and accuse me of being obsessed with you. I 'm not an Indian hater and telling you honest situation about my country and you are after me now lol.
No,
not again.:D

yeah I'm questioning the fact that muslims are oppressed. And waaayyy more than anything that you can say I know what the ground reality is. The battle between secular and religious right wingism, the right wing has never really won. But that's irrelevant because your umma thekedari is the problem here. No one is looking at you as the white night for anything. Everyone looks at you as a headache. Especially when you bring in stuff like cow slaughter etc. Each religion knows the other one's soft points and there is a general sensitivity to that. There is complete respect for muslim preference for not eating pork too. Even meat eating Hindus generally avoid that. So keep your lectures about 'rights' to yourself.

We all believe what is pleasing to us so no difference here as Indians like you are doing the same. But the reality is we muslims are sitting on a cooking pot waiting to boil. Once muslims become sick of the oppression they face due to this imposed state they will rise and side with Pakistan as did I, my parents and my grand parents. The only solution is to treat the muslims well that they forget about this dream. Because we made Pakistan with our own blood and there is little to divide the common Lucknowi muslim from Pakistan which received 90%+ of the UP muslim vote and 75%+ of the total muslim vote in 46.

Someone else eating pork does not hurt the muslims. Similarly someone else eating cows should not hurt the hindus, but well here we have the jingoistic ones who feel that someone else eating beef is the end of the world. If you cannot give the muslims rights the muslims will eventually rebel.

We all believe what is pleasing to us so no difference here as Indians like you are doing the same. But the reality is we muslims are sitting on a cooking pot waiting to boil. Once muslims become sick of the oppression they face due to this imposed state they will rise and side with Pakistan as did I, my parents and my grand parents. The only solution is to treat the muslims well that they forget about this dream. Because we made Pakistan with our own blood and there is little to divide the common Lucknowi muslim from Pakistan which received 90%+ of the UP muslim vote and 75%+ of the total muslim vote in 46.

Someone else eating pork does not hurt the muslims. Similarly someone else eating cows should not hurt the hindus, but well here we have the jingoistic ones who feel that someone else eating beef is the end of the world. If you cannot give the muslims rights the muslims will eventually rebel.

Not inetersted. Tu apni ummah thekedari apne paas hi rakh. Har mod pe leke aate ho. Don't manage to do well yourself, nikal pade duniya sambhalne. Whatever our problems are well sort it out ourselves . Tu apni sambhal pehle. You're increasingly becoming a joke to the world.

Not inetersted. Tu apni ummah thekedari apne paas hi rakh. Har mod pe leke aate ho. Don't manage to do well yourself, nikal pade duniya sambhalne. Whatever our problems are well sort it out ourselves . Tu apni sambhal pehle. You're increasingly becoming a joke to the world.
I guess you here means muslims. Yes we believe in the ummah thats our choice. Don't Indians believe in Hindu Rashtra and no action is taken against them-now you are out to oppress everyone who thinks of the ummah? First fix yourself. We have no problem with common hindus but our alignation is with Pakistan because it is a muslim country and was made for us.

Two movies against pak in short time says it all even amir and sallu offered anti pak movies they refused it

Infact he taljs about faith on pak we dont have faith on his attitude

In few years no one knows him he ever existed as kareena also it has effect on kareena tooo

Being a actir dont suits him to talk about faith on neighboring country

It is media stunt which wont work his uncle shehryar khan is pak yet he talks rubbish

This is what you get when people with only a shallow understanding of complex matters like diplomacy are allowed to rant. I should mention here that as much as i admire his forte (acting), i'm not, for a second, willing to lend his opinions any serous thought.

He seems so informed and excessively confident with the half-bakes "facts" and the whole mantra of Pakistan being a diabolical state yet he somehow decides to brush the wrongdoings of his own state quietly under the carpet. Mastermind of Samjhota Express blast got bailed out? Not an issue. RAW facilitating terrorists, funneling money to militant factions operating in Balochistan? Lets pretend it's a figment of imagination. And the list goes on...

I would suggest him to stick with performing arts, his "enlightened" opinions about strategic affairs are making him a laughing stock.

Someone who born and grew up in India still needs to prove themselves Indian. Quite sad

I guess you here means muslims. Yes we believe in the ummah thats our choice. Don't Indians believe in Hindu Rashtra and no action is taken against them-now you are out to oppress everyone who thinks of the ummah? First fix yourself. We have no problem with common hindus but our alignation is with Pakistan because it is a muslim country and was made for us.

No it means 'pakistanis' and this statement also shows what I was referring to 'thekedari of the ummah' and rakhwale of Indian muslims, afghans etc. Mind your own business and keep off our country.

Yet muslim Pakistan has a lower poverty rate than secular india

You were, are and will for a long time be a hell hole.

No it means 'pakistanis' and this statement also shows what I was referring to 'thekedari of the ummah' and rakhwale of Indian muslims, afghans etc. Mind your own business and keep off our country.

You were, are and will for a long time be a hell hole.
hmm 6000 die daily from hunger in your country buddy

[video]

My question to kabir khan: Is Indian establishment or RAW is not anti Pakistani element in it? Look how he was insulted by Indian journalist when he just said that there are some extremist element in boht countries lol

Back
Top Bottom