What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

Lolz, poor Pakistani muslims call themselves Indian in other countries. No Indian muslim has had to disown that till today.
hahaha... Have you ever been to southern africa? Most of Muslim of Indian origin "HATE" being called or refereed to India!
BTW Indians muslims living in India also hate being called Indians and actually consider themself Pakistanis but its another story that they are being deprived of celebrating Pakistan independence day by placing curfews. Loser india.
On the other hand, i do agree some Pakistani would call themselves Indians to avoid discrimination.

Last edited:
OK then
because in India Pakistan is only limited to print media and nothing else because on Indian news channels there are mostly bollywood or entertainment news or politics.
But my my my, in Pakistan news channels are so obsessed with India that they bring analysts on their shows and start talking about India and tours made by Indian PM MODI and then come Bollywood then some channels even have shows specifically on India and what is happening on India and what is happening in Indian domestic politics.
Man sometime I think don't they have any other news to show?
Pakistani news channels are 90% bickering about national politics and injustice in our land. We have a lot of problems and trying to deal with them, but we dont hear about India as much as we should, only when cross borders firing happens pak vs Ind debate happens. I'm sorry but India is not that important for us, we love bollywood movies and shahrukh salman, and entertainment news of kareena etc is mostly shown in entertainment segment, but for serious issues, we have operation zarbe azb that is mostly on forefront of the news.

Im happy that you don't talk about my country in ur news, thank you!

Yeah unfortunately for you he also didn't even have faith in ISIS, taliban & lashkars.
Saif kafir ali khan (because he worships hindu gods) perfectly portrayed himself and majority of Indians by saying "he does not understand pakistanis thought process". Your post speaks nothing further from the truth. So If pakistanis defend pakistan and Islam they are isis and taliban? If so, then India is worlds biggest super pu@@y power for not attacking Pakistan.

Pakistani news channels are 90% bickering about national politics and injustice in our land. We have a lot of problems and trying to deal with them, but we dont hear about India as much as we should, only when cross borders firing happens pak vs Ind debate happens. I'm sorry but India is not that important for us, we love bollywood movies and shahrukh salman, and entertainment news of kareena etc is mostly shown in entertainment segment, but for serious issues, we have operation zarbe azb that is mostly on forefront of the news.

Im happy that you don't talk about my country in ur news, thank you!
Okay so you don't have any idea dude about pakistan's news channels obsession about India as I can see from your flags YouTube is not banned in your country so if you want to know it then go to YouTube and once you visit the site then let me know I will give you tutorial of how many episodes your news channels have dedicated to india and I am talking about only today let alone the whole week.
Visit the site and let me know.

That's why all the indian movies and all other TV channels should be banned in pakistan ....

Okay so you don't have any idea dude about pakistan's news channels obsession about India as I can see from your flags YouTube is not banned in your country so if you want to know it then go to YouTube and once you visit the site then let me know I will give you tutorial of how many episodes your news channels have dedicated to india and I am talking about only today let alone the whole week.
Visit the site and let me know.

Lol bro i'm being honest with you, Pakistani news channels have too much national shiz to talk about, I think you are little disappointed that im saying we have our own problems and India is not shown as the first enemy, but the real enemy is shown as the taliban in waziristan, karachi is our biggest city and has a thug party ruling it, too much talk about rigging in the election, pti vs pmln... I know for a small country like our we have a lot of things happening and India is shown as just disturbing the borders. Inside Pakistan is a different game.

Lol bro i'm being honest with you, Pakistani news channels have too much national shiz to talk about, I think you are little disappointed that im saying we have our own problems and India is not shown as the first enemy, but the real enemy is shown as the taliban in waziristan, karachi is our biggest city and has a thug party ruling it, too much talk about rigging in the election, pti vs pmln... I know for a small country like our we have a lot of things happening and India is shown as just disturbing the borders. Inside Pakistan is a different game.
Lol
I am disappointed? :o:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seriously?
Now if you don't want to know about it then please say so I won't compel you to visit it.
:lol:

Ummah ka thekedar is among the poorest countries with no food to eat and perpetually ranked among failed states.
Yet muslim Pakistan has lower poverty rate than secular india according to adb,world bank and imf hmm i wonder why?

Ummah ka thekedar is among the poorest countries with no food to eat and perpetually ranked among failed states.
Yet muslim Pakistan has a lower poverty rate than secular india

Lolz, poor Pakistani muslims call themselves Indian in other countries. No Indian muslim has had to disown that till today.
We don,t have indian flags in our neighborhoods here unlike you have in IOK.

They are trying hard to prove their loyalty . poor indian Muslims
We don,t give two hoots to what this naachne ganne wala says about pakistan.

We don,t have indian flags in our neighborhoods here unlike you have in IOK.

we are not interested in annexing Balochistan to India, only giving them independence....

We don,t give two hoots to what this naachne ganne wala says about pakistan.

The whole world says all kinds of things about you.....

hahaha... Have you ever been to southern africa? Most of Muslim of Indian origin "HATE" being called or refereed to India!
BTW Indians muslims living in India also hate being called Indians and actually consider themself Pakistanis but its another story that they are being deprived of celebrating Pakistan independence day by placing curfews. Loser india.
On the other hand, i do agree some Pakistani would call themselves Indians to avoid discrimination.

Everyone everywhere hates/ distances themselves from you, especially muslims.

maybe they're all wrong. technically pak has been 'capialist' for 60 years, that also didn't help no?
Huh?
hosh mein ho they are well reputed organizations and all have given a higher poverty rate to india

Lol
I am disappointed? :o:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seriously?
Now if you don't want to know about it then please say so I won't compel you to visit it.
:lol:
On every channel they are talking about NSA meet, on Indian channel ndtv and India Today, which is a current issue, they are focussing on it, so is India obsessed with Pakistan? You tell me.

I think you want my country to just focus on yours lol, but if only you knew about our national issues you would know what Im talking about, our world doesn't revolve around India I hope you are okay with it.

Everyone everywhere hates/ distances themselves from you, especially muslims.

Coming from a guy whose people wants to be with Pakistan and reject being Indians.

kashmir-protest-pakistan-flag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom