What's new

I don't hate Indians anymore

Own no. Rent yes.

Wow

Dude you are the worst Ambassador of Peace.

You are insulting the same People you want to be Friends with. Unless you are wearing a crown. That dont Go well.

Wow

Dude you are the worst Ambassador of Peace.

You are insulting the same People you want to be Friends with. Unless you are wearing a crown. That dont Go well.

LOL no ambassador of Peace here, not insulting at all. Just describing human nature.
Money, sex, revenge, ego, pride, or just simple animus. Take your pick.

LOL no ambassador of Peace here, not insulting at all. Just describing human nature.
Money, sex, revenge, ego, pride, or just simple animus. Take your pick.

Cannibalism is not a Fashion choice man.

Did @padamchen throw up on you

I have been very vocal about my disdain for Indian government and army policies ever since I can remember. I stand rigid strong with this disdain, but this disdain has built a volcanic eruption, and it has been causing me to become unhealthily racist towards Indian people.

Many Pakistanis especially on this Forum leave intolerant posts about Indian people, culture, religion, etc. I have left some posts like those too, but not any that are on the extreme spectrum.

Recently, I have begun to regret that. It just doesn't feel natural, it feels really odd to bully around Indians on this Forum.

If hundreds of hours of my life is spent belittling random Indians on the internet, how awful is that? Life is so short. It just isn't right, it just is not worth it.

I could be spending this time on more useful activities. On the screen, I can be building a Journalistic career and gain unlimited knowledge of Worldly affairs. Away from the screen, I can be building a strong body and gain immaculate success in many regards.

Today, I pledge to stop this Indio-phobia and to stop being racist/mean to the Indian people.

If I have ever have been racist/mean to you, I sincerely apologize.
Here we talk Indian govt polices or social issues, not any Indian individual. You better visit Indian forums then you realize Pakistani forums are extremely tolerant to Indian members. Even some of the members are running the show. Do you think any Pakistani running a show in Indian forum ....got banned right away, moment you talk against Indian govt or social issues.
For example here Indian call Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorist... can you do this to any Indian forum ????? ............a big NO.

I have been very vocal about my disdain for Indian government and army policies ever since I can remember. I stand rigid strong with this disdain, but this disdain has built a volcanic eruption, and it has been causing me to become unhealthily racist towards Indian people.

Many Pakistanis especially on this Forum leave intolerant posts about Indian people, culture, religion, etc. I have left some posts like those too, but not any that are on the extreme spectrum.

Recently, I have begun to regret that. It just doesn't feel natural, it feels really odd to bully around Indians on this Forum.

If hundreds of hours of my life is spent belittling random Indians on the internet, how awful is that? Life is so short. It just isn't right, it just is not worth it.

I could be spending this time on more useful activities. On the screen, I can be building a Journalistic career and gain unlimited knowledge of Worldly affairs. Away from the screen, I can be building a strong body and gain immaculate success in many regards.

Today, I pledge to stop this Indio-phobia and to stop being racist/mean to the Indian people.

If I have ever have been racist/mean to you, I sincerely apologize.

Congratulations.
This shows that you are a thinking person always want to uplift yourself. It is not easy to escape from straight jacket. You are evolving as a human being. My best wishes in your endeavour.

Hating on another culture or society or country for that matter, is one of the dumbest thing a person can do. We are all humans and our priority should be morals and to learn to love each other. Things are easier when we stop associating ourselves to castes or racial groups or countries for that matter. When we realize that we are all just humans and the guy over the border has done nothing that would give you a reason to hate them. Nationalism is a disease and we would be so much better off without it! Peace and Love my people!

Back
Top Bottom