What's new

I can pass off as a Pakistani: Kareena Kapoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have small and black hearts. :lol:

My current favorite sports newscaster .....

ASP_Esha_Folio_200410_0145_2.jpg

This is the dumbest thread i have seen on this site.
ofcourse there will be some fair skinned people in India just like there will be some dark skinned people in Pakistan. I think it is obviously that overall, majority of pakistanis are fair skinned compared to indians. But there is nothing inferior/superior about that as skin colour does not define who is better or worse.
What matters most is what our personality/character is like. What we should really be concerned about is what we, as individuals, are doing to make this world a better place for everyone :)

I have yet to see ignited or any other indian post a picture of themself.

Lagta hai, aandhi tham gayi hai.

Peace :angel:

You can say thank you to the bombs I posted. :)

Nothing a pretty face cannot cure.

Pakistanis itching to post pretty Pakistani faces.

But how to expose them to men of other nations?

Especially Hindus.

bahut dharmsankat hai bhai ....

Still waiting Indians. I have posted pics of myself on this forum on a number of occassions. Let's have you guys post your own pictures. Talk is cheap.

I have yet to see ignited or any other indian post a picture of themself.

i think we had this discussion already??

ur parents are cousin right?

i think we had this discussion already??

ur parents are cousin right?

No they are not cousins. But i am waiting to see a picture of an Indian member. I don't believe in hiding behind other's pictures. Post yours and I'll post mine. Let's go.

Pakistanis itching to post pretty Pakistani faces.

But how to expose them to men of other nations?

Jinxed_girl posted some of them, par sab dhool mein nahayi lagti thi, makeup ka sense to hai hi nahi, chehre pe lal kaala peela gulabi hara neela sab rang dikhta hai.

Do I get to post my pic as well? Although I'm not as fair and martial like Razpak.

No they are not cousins. But i am waiting to see a picture of an Indian member. I don't believe in hiding behind other's pictures. Post yours and I'll post mine. Let's go.

Go where? i think ive already done this with u if my memory servs me right and the thread got deleted immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom