What's new

I can pass off as a Pakistani: Kareena Kapoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kareeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!

<3

P.S. Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis can very well pass off as one another in phoren lands.

What's the big deal here?

Brilliant woman.interviewer ko channe ke jhaad pe chadha rahi hai...............:D

Whats the big deal about that? I like her sister more.

:lol::lol::lol:

looks like I'm going to have to post images of fair, tall, blue-eyed Pakistanis once again...

There are many ethnic groups in our North you will see mostly fair ones while in Punjab and Sindh you may see familiar faces like you have in India.

There should be a thread on pakistani superiority complex..i m done from this word paksitanis uses every time :hitwall:

Let see what paksitanis have to say :D ...and its not the fault of the few of the members here..Its the prob of the whole nation...

There are enough youtube videos to prove it ..

Even if india excludes the north n west part of india,you will find more beautiful or good looking people than pakistan :wave:..

Aahh iam so delighted to see people bashing each other on their skin colour bravo guys

When it comes to simillar social issues i believe nationality doesnt matter

Exactly.

When I see a kid I do not see his or her flag.

Most times not when I see a woman either ..... but that comes from elsewhere. :angel:

Few days ago some Pakistanis were having a chat with Iranians they were posting pics of Kalash people(population in few thousand in Pakistan) calling them as general Pakistani. :

Kalash people are Pakistanis and people in general in KP/FATA Northern areas , Balochistan province of Pakistan and certain pockets of Punjab are fairest .

BTW it was much better than Indians coming up with pictures of Kareena and Harithik claiming that Indians in general are fair and not darkest

Ignited mind you made your point you can stop posting its the same old member with her same old white skin ;)

Kareeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!

<3

P.S. Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis can very well pass off as one another in phoren lands.

What's the big deal here?

haha if that makes you sleep well at night then yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom