What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

This is where you differentiate between internet idiots and the professionals...... even the frivolous Indian media in it's usual cheap mentality have failed to pick up that what PM said is the ultimate reality......he clearly discloses that PA wasn't involved in Kargil operation, rather it were Mujahideen and second line forces.....anyone with a little knowledge will confirm that NLI was officially inducted as part of PA well after the Kargil conflict....until then it wasn't part of regular army but rather northern scouts.
So poor knowledge Indians.....do your homework before making an exhibition of yourself. :laugh:

images
You are the new level I found here on PDF.

And I thought Musharraf was the Chief of the Army Staff then and there in Pakistan.
images

:omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha:

epic-facepalm-8454_f.jpg

:tup:

Here is today's photo of great warrior, hindus keep failing to kill.

553150_10151521660906919_507216441_n.jpg

Why the dickens would Hindus want to kill Miyan Musharraff?
May he live long and long .........and "bless" his country.

But tell me; why did this "Warrior" have to live in exile away from his country for so long?
And return only when the Saudis brokered his entry permit back.

Last question; when is Musharraff holding a public meeting?

If Musharraf even take any strategic position to cut Indian supply then He is winner ....and he did it.

5wk035.jpg

Indians never heard any of their PM saying he is proud of 71 war.
Thats the difference between the two.

One more for map those who think Mushi fail ...

2842sy.jpg

If Musharraf even take any strategic position to cut Indian supply then He is winner ....and he did it.

5wk035.jpg

LOLL. you have to show a Computer Generated Imagery; a damn virtual picture NOT A PHOTOGRAPH to support your claims!!! Amazing........
Then like Miyan Musharraff, you must also be a gret Gernail! :lol:

Check your website you ll find mickey's mouse...

a little education can help.
watch what yr own media has to say.:rofl:

Not convinced we won Kargil Lt Gen Kishan Pal to NDTV - YouTube

Let all your arguments be true.... That India captured only 4 peaks out of 155 till Nawaz gone to Clinton.... If Pakistan was in that strong state... Why did your prime minister ran towards US asking for help? I don't think the Americans can intimidate India then!

I think in normal scenario the losing side will ask for help... Why an Army which was in much much stronger position asked for help from US. So what makes you think that India will NOT reclaim the other peaks if Clinton warning did NOT come?

I don't understand the argument that if there was only 1000 intruders, then only 1000 Army people should fight against them? It does not Matter if 30000 troops are there or 3 million troops, Still India achieved its objectives at the end except point 5353! Its okay... We can hit the peak from the surrounding peaks!

There was many stupid arguments that India had IAF support where as Pakistani's did NOT... the troops at height have several folds advantage than the troops at the plains, Did we cry foul for that!

You people still argue that that Pakistan won the war in 1965 and 1971.... could I convince for 1999... Nope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kargil >> Overthrowing of Nawaz Sharif government by Musharaff >> Musharaff sitting in US laps in WOT >> Pakistan in mess ($70 billion and 60,000 lives lost + economy in taters)

Yeah he should be proud, so are we :omghaha::omghaha:

Kargil >> Overthrowing of Nawaz Sharif government by Musharaff >> Musharaff sitting in US laps in WOT >> Pakistan in mess ($70 billion and 60,000 lives lost + economy in taters)

cant be put in a better way than what u did...cheers

Economy actually grew until 2007 and then i think you were not so proud.
Don't even bother to discuss the over throwing of Sharif.
All lives are lost during the period of 2007 onwards, when Indians started 'aman ki asha'

Back
Top Bottom