What's new

I am not Malala: Teachers release novel against Nobel Peace winner

Wow!! What a stupid, sweeping statement you have made.

Pakistanis dont hate Malala, but Pakistanis are not fools that they cant see Malala as being used by the west as a poster girl and a vehicle to promote their values.

If Malala cause was so much Pakistani, her book would not have made fun of Islam, Pakistan and army. Girls like Malala and many nameless Pakistanis are struggling and working hard to improve the lives of Pakistani girls by being in Pakistan, not giving rousing interviews and hogging the limelight in the west.

We can see that she is being used by west in their fight against 'extremism' of their version. If the educated, so called liberal class in Pakistan cant see, its because the liberal in Pakistan are mentally slave to the west. For them, everything that comes from west is gospel. They ape them, follow them and even try to speak and dress like them.

Remember. A true liberal is always an independent thinker. People brought up to be enthralled by the west, its values and its education can never be liberals, they will always be mentally slave.

As for Mumtaz Qadri, he is a killer and deserves death by hanging. He was on duty to protect the governor. He had an official weapon. He is no one to judge a fellow Muslim as our faith strictly tells us not to judge people based who they are and how they look. For only Allah knows whats in the heart and apparently devious human being is closer to Allah than the seemingly pious one.
I don't even need to respond to this. Zarvan has already done that.

People like you - are an extreme minority. People like Zarvan is what the majority of people in Pakistan are like.

The more the give awards to malala the more she is disliked in pakistan. It seems their malala strategy is back firing. She will never become the PM of pakistan.
Really? So its linked to awards not her doing nothing (not spending it under the name she begs for) while using our name to gain all the fame and money? I see......

People like Zarvan is what the majority of people in Pakistan are like.
by that criteria people of india are what PDF shows? You know racist, intolerant, insecure and always comparing everything to feel better?

Oh yea I missed trolls, terrorist sympathizers, cheering over dead people's bodies, western slaves...Did I miss anything?

by that criteria people of india are what PDF shows? You know racist, intolerant, insecure and always comparing everything to feel better?
The people of Pakistan chose to make the Blasphemy laws(which only Muslims can invoke legally), the people of Pakistan chose to make a Constitution in which non-Muslims can never become the President/PM thereby being discriminated against. The people of Pakistan chose to make laws according to which they declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims(on the passport).

Now this chap airmarshal tells me that his beliefs are that no Muslim should judge another person and leave it to his god to judge in the end. But this has not been evident as the people of Pakistan have chosen to make laws opposite of what he has said, to govern Pakistan.

So, logic dictates that the people of Pakistan are not like airmarshal but more like zarvan.

Last edited:
The people of Pakistan chose to make the Blasphemy laws(which only Muslims can invoke legally), the people of Pakistan chose to make a Constitution in which non-Muslims can never become the President/PM thereby being discriminated against. The people of Pakistan chose to make laws according to which they declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims(on the passport).

Now this chap airmarshal tells me that his beliefs are that no Muslim should judge another person and leave it to his god to judge in the end. But this has not been evident as the people of Pakistan have chosen the opposite to what he has said.

So, logic dictates that the people of Pakistan are not like airmarshal but like zarvan.
go rant on some other page....this thread is not for your ranting! I could answer that but the rules of the forum go : "dont feed the troll" Just report!

go rant on some other page....this thread is not for your ranting! I could answer that but the rules of the forum go : "dont feed the troll" Just report!
By all means do as you please.

All the points are legally valid and in the law statues of Pakistan. I did not come up with anything on my own.

Malala was good that she stood for girls education in Pakistan and now she has became a tool by some vested Western interests. She should return to Pakistan.

you came up with them on the wrong thread and hence reporting you is
Incorrect. The post is a logical extension of the discussion happening. A discussion has to move forward and meander. It cannot be a straight line - one that you are trying to make which just reflects(in my opinion) your wish to bury the point being raised.

by adding the word logical doesnt make an illogical statement as logical!

A discussion has to move forward and meander.
yes but not derail.....

It cannot be a straight line - one that you are trying to make which just reflects(in my opinion) your wish to bury the point being raised.
Raise the point by all means on a separate thread and tag me I will answer your post but not in a thread where the topic is not what you are trying to make it @waz @Jango @Slav Defence the derailer is justifying his derailing habits here :agree:

@Akhelios posting about bravery, but Malala is still braver than him and most posters on PDF except perhaps those esteemed people in the Army

Have never been a member of the Malala fanclub...in fact the whole drama of her getting a bullet in the head seemed a farce to me....within hours she is transported to the UK where she will live happily ever after....for F@$k's sake have a look the lives of the students who got injured in the APS massacre....they had the balls to come back to the same school and resume their studies in spite of all their emotional scars....Malala Malala karne walon kabhi time mile tho in ki taraf bhi dekh lo....

Back
Top Bottom