What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

HI dear guyz

At last a soldier fall in love with a Pakistani Lady . :)

Her name In Fatima. Doing Study in UNIVERSITY.

Some hoe we meet in a social network site- And ......

She is doing job, I said ok i am coming Pakistan , . She said , what you will do here ? I said her once i came for just for doing training. However -- But the basic thing and problem is i forgot URDU :(

Pray for us friends ... If Allah Wants Definetly something will happen. And Advance Invitation -- in our Weeding Ceremony..
;)

Good luck young man---. I am happy for both of you---.

Oh my, how romantic.

Is it going to be like Meghan Markle and Prince Harry romance? ;)

Calm down guys, This is not a gentleman's way to react to someone who has shared one of the most precious secret of his life. please pay respect to his feelings. on the other hand, i don't feel that his story is going to come to a happy ending given the situation that he is from a foreign country and already married. Though being married is considered a curse only in the subcontinent if u intend to get married again in the presence of first wife. this thought process needs to be changed
He is our muslim brother and if he is thorough gentleman, can afford two wives, can be just among both and both families have no issue then there is no harm and in that case i wish him all the best.

Calm down guys, This is not a gentleman's way to react to someone who has shared one of the most precious secret of his life. please pay respect to his feelings. on the other hand, i don't feel that his story is going to come to a happy ending given the situation that he is from a foreign country and already married. Though being married is considered a curse only in the subcontinent if u intend to get married again in the presence of first wife. this thought process needs to be changed
He is our muslim brother and if he is thorough gentleman, can afford two wives, can be just among both and both families have no issue then there is no harm and in that case i wish him all the best.

I don't have a problem with him being Bangladeshi, but he might get beat up by girl's relatives and father. I've seldom seen a person go for a rishta by themselves instead of sending their parents in Pakistan.

Last edited:
HI dear guyz

She is doing job, I said ok i am coming Pakistan , . She said , what you will do here ? I said her once i came for just for doing training. However -- But the basic thing and problem is i forgot URDU :(

Pray for us friends ... If Allah Wants Definetly something will happen. And Advance Invitation -- in our Weeding Ceremony..
;)
Congratulations, hope you succeeded, InshaAllah

He is a Muslim... Muslims can marry 3 woman
in fact a total of 4 but he has to be honest and he has to let his wife know that he is going to marry and also let the other girl and her parents know that he is married and has two years old daughter. And if they still accept (which is highly unlikely, In fact I doubt the whole thing) then it is no problem but one has to tell the whole truth and not hide anything.

Last edited:
That does not sound real bro. Review your facts before you post and also make them feel real at least to add entertainment value.

HI dear guyz

;)

Congratulations bro. Go get your girl, and hope you guys hit it off in real life as well.

I used to do such stuff in college. Of course those days there were no mobiles, no internet, and communications were through the hostel STD line or an STD booth elsewhere, and letters posted to the address of friends.

Travel was bus or train. I've never had a bad experience.

Cheers, Doc

Care to elaborate on what kind of genocide? What will be the exact events partaking?

They wont be serving fish. A rope made of jute will be used. Waterboarding as in floods.
A University hall is booked

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom