What's new

I am going to be ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAWK73

BANNED
Reaction score
It looks like most of Indian friends are against me and may force
" TaimiKhan" and some others to ban me soon as possible.

Well, I will NEVER stop to reply back about the reality of India to those who forgetting that and calling us terrorist etc . . . .

In my very 1st post into "Introduction" section I have already said that.

:angry:

EDIT: Why my threads being removed and deleted.
Any problem from any Modirat. then just say it and I say GOOD BYE to the forum.

It looks like most of Indian friends are against me and may force
" TaimiKhan" and some others to ban me soon as possible.

Well, I will NEVER stop to reply back about the reality of India to those who forgetting that and calling us terrorist etc . . . .

In my very 1st post into "Introduction" section I have already said that.

:angry:

EDIT: Why my threads being removed and deleted.
Any problem from any Modirat. then just say it and I say GOOD BYE to the forum.

hi.

Did Anyone stop you from Criticizing Indians or to have your say ?

Yes there are some proceedures In Place and whoever may violate them regardless of Nationality may receive a Timeout , supension or a Ban accordingly.

Remember this forum is NOT being Run by Emo kids or Racist administration , 25k members is a proof of the unbaisness of the managment.

keep your Posts clean while you support them with Facts and figures , Feel Free to contact senior members for help , this is what they are there for.

Hope you won't be Banned & Please do not name Taimikhan , Many would agree that he is a neutral MOD.:agree:

Regards:

No problem.
May my last post will come soon.

sab_say_pehlay_pakistan__by_rebel561.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

post credible articles my friend..u wont be banned or reported...

No problem.
May my last post will come soon.

sab_say_pehlay_pakistan__by_rebel561.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

If you are getting your posts reported does not neccessarily mean that they would be Deleted or acted upon as it is Upto the Moderation team to deal with it and not to the reporter.

Just Chill & Keep your posts straight , you won't have to be worried about it.:pakistan:

Bro just take it easy and keep the criticism within boundary and you will be all right....Do not lose your head over this.........:)

Dude don't go into suicide mode.............the mods are reasonable people they wouldn't ban you with out a rock hard excuse...........take it easy brother..................

monisbn.jpg

Good Bye & Take Care Everybody . . . . . . . . :pakistan:

No one can ban you if you follow these protocols:

- Use fair language
- Post credible articles and choose sensible titles
- Don't post just for the sake of posting or flaming
- Don't get personal with someone
- Don't troll.

I've seen you posting too many baseless Indian bashing articles, trying to express things which exist only from your perspective. Try to be impartial and neutral. No one wants to ban you. If mods are deleting your posts, then they must have been deserving that. Try to avoid the above and you're safe.

yar jazbati kion ho rahay ho itna? take a chill pill! :pop:

by the way how come my Thanked counter is increasing by itself?

Last edited:
yar jazbati kion ho rahay ho itna? take a chill pill! :pop:

by the way how come my Thanked counter is increasing by itself?

'Thanked' counter increases as other members thank your posts. That is not within your control.

The 'Thanks' counter increase as you thank other people's posts. It is totally within your control.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom