What's new

I am an Indian who came to Pakistan for the Track II dialogue. Here's what I think We need

Godhra was an accident...an accidental fire. Some more accidents and planned false flags are the reason RSS, and Hindutva is in the center from the fringe.

The facts from Godhra

Investigations into the burning of the Sabarmati Express at Godhra on February 27 seem to be directed to prove the Narendra Modi government's conclusion that it was a pre-planned terrorist act.

DIONNE BUNSHA

"It was a pre-planned attack. The charred bodies which I saw at Godhra railway station testified to the black deed of terrorism."

- Narendra Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat, February 28, 2002.

ON the day that the Sabarmati Express burned in Godhra, taking the lives of 59 passengers, Chief Minister Narendra Modi and his Sangh Parivar brotherhood had concluded that it was the result of a "terrorist" conspiracy. Since then, investigations into the case have been directed towards proving their theory. But more than four months after the incident, a number of questions remain unanswered. The charge-sheet filed by the Criminal Investigation Department (Crime) is vague about how the S/6 coach caught fire on the morning of February 27. It mentions that a mob of Muslims from Godhra burned the compartment. Details of how it was ignited are not mentioned. But, when contacted, police officials were unwilling to give any further details.

AP
19150111.jpg
The burning train at Godhra, February 27.

https://frontline.thehindu.com/static/html/fl1915/19150110.htm

There does not seem to be much evidence to prove that it was indeed a "pre-planned", much less a "terrorist", attack. The Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) report has ruled out the possibility that the compartment was set on fire from outside by a mob. The report, which is part of the charge-sheet, states that, "no inflammable fluid had been thrown inside from outside the coach". It also rejects the possibility that any inflammable liquid was thrown through the door of the bogie. The report concludes that around 60 litres of inflammable liquid was thrown by someone standing between the compartment and the northern side door of the bogie.

That report was prepared by opposing political party with out any authority, was false, concocted and was not based on evidences. Many accused in the Godhra case have been proved guilty and sentenced.
Read here -
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...aliya-to-life-imprisonment-1482446-2019-03-20

Even if he didn't actually fight in Afghanistan, he seems to have some connection to that war.

I don't think. He started his campaign only on Kashmir issue, I think, much after 1990. Before that, he was merely a teacher of Islamic Studies in UET, Lahore. Yes, it may be that some of the members of his organization(s) may have, in past, been involved in Afghanistan.

Why only Sunnis are vulnerable to drugs and brainwashing ?? Why not Hazaras, Hindus and Shias ? Don't ISI have money to sponsor them ?
And...
Are you deliberately hiding many of mass executions carried out by pulling people of a particular community from Buses and putting them to bullets or you just forgot ??

When there was a Shia and Sunni conflict going on in Karachi, many of the apprehended and caught people confessed to the killing of Shias and then Sunnis so as to ignite a sectarian war...who gets the benefits...India??

India follows Chanakya doctrine and statecraft of deceit and deception, falsehood and Goebbels lies(read more about it)...so according to Chanakya an enemy(Pakistan) enemy is your friend(Afghanistan) India used and abused the Afghanistan presence in sponsoring facilitating and financing the BLA/BRA terrorist who are killing innocent people in Balochistan as well...it is all part of India new Hybrid war plans...why there are surprises.

The final thing is India has failed miserably to ignite a Shia-Sunni conflict in Pakistan, just as India failed in igniting a BLA/BRA insurgency in Balochistan and a TTP led civil war in FATA...yes there was losses, casualties and terror, but Pakistan has come out stronger...battle hardened and ready.

Last edited:
I don't think. He started his campaign only on Kashmir issue, I think, much after 1990. Yes, it may be that some of the members of his organization(s) may have, in past, been involved in Afghanistan.

Possible.

When there was a Shia and Sunni conflict going on in Karachi, many of the apprehended and caught people confessed to the killing of Shias and then Sunnis so as to ignite a sectarian war...who gets the benefits...India??

India follows Chanakaya doctrine and statecraft of deceit and deception, falsehood and Goebbels lies(read more about it)...so according to Chankaya an enemy(Pakistan) enemy is your friend(Afghanistan) India used and abused the Afghanistan presence in sponsoring facilitating and financing the BLA/BRA terrorist who are killing innocent people in Balochistan as well...it is all part of India new Hybrid war plans...why there are surprises.

The final thing is India has failed miserably to ignite a Shia-Sunni conflict in Pakistan, just as India failed in igniting a BLA/BRA insurgency in Balochistan and a TTP led civil war in FATA...yes there was losses, casualties and terror, but Pakistan has come out stronger...battle hardened and ready.

Should I take it as your last resort ?

Like every Pakistani poster ??
Conspiracy ???
I close my case.
Thanks.

Conspiracy ???
I close my case.
Thanks.

Will India use the next communal violence in her country for strategic purposes as before?

That report was prepared by opposing political party with out any authority, was false, concocted and was not based on evidences. Many accused in the Godhra case have been proved guilty and sentenced.
Read here -
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...aliya-to-life-imprisonment-1482446-2019-03-20

I will believe on a non partisan, more believable source, a more investigative report than one printed on India Today by any reporter.

So Muslim fanatics attacked Sabarmati Express on that fateful day and that particular bogey where more than 100 Hindu pilgrims/Sevaks were travelling, knowing very well that it would lead to catastrophic killings of Muslims and that it would ignite the Hindus fire and fury on them and hundreds and thousands will be killed...knowing the percentage of Muslims and Hindus in India population...this was an outrageous thought and a suicide mission if done by Muslims.

As a wise man has said...look at the result who has benefited, has Muslims in India after the Godhra???? absolutely NO. It is the RSS/BJP/Bajrang Dals/Sena's/VHP and the likes of them who has got the maximum numbers in benefits and resulting in winning Hindu votes for them(sympathy/empathy/revenge)...after the Godhra and Gujarat...Modi becomes the PM of the country....so who gets the benefits here...Muslims or Hindus(read Hindutva).

This is how the powers on the fringe(Hindutva) moved to the center mainstream Indian politics....Godhra and more such hatred inciting acts.

Last edited:

Conspiracy ???
I close my case.
Thanks.
You never had a case to begin with. Nor is Pakistan related to the discussion in India.

No, it will abolish all taxes on Muslims and will impose a new tax as protection money in lieu of Zizya.

You once told me you worked in the Police. I wonder how was your job when you this paranoia about your own countrymen.

You once told me you worked in the Police. I wonder how was your job when you this paranoia about your own countrymen.

You too ran out of logical arguments?

Thank God, you have not resorted to conspiracy theories.
I am OK with personal attacks. At least it saves me of frustration that I am not confronting to an illiterate religious bigot.

You too ran out of logical arguments?

Thank God, you have not resorted to conspiracy theories.
I am OK with personal attacks. At least it saves me of frustration that I am not confronting to an illiterate religious bigot.

Trust me even your Indians will tell you i do not do personal attacks.

As far as my question is concerned. The reason why i asked is your apparent paranoia towards one religion or community in India. Someone who works or worked for the police would be able to provide rational argument and not stereotype the crime to one community or the other.

It only strengthens the calls that Indian Muslims do feel persecuted in India.

Furthermore it is Jizya not Zizya.

Trust me even your Indians will tell you i do not do personal attacks.

As far as my question is concerned. The reason why i asked is your apparent paranoia towards one religion or community in India. Someone who works or worked for the police would be able to provide rational argument and not stereotype the crime to one community or the other.

It only strengthens the calls that Indian Muslims do feel persecuted in India.

Furthermore it is Jizya not Zizya.

It's your assumption not my paranoia.
I have the herculean task in my hand of matching tone and sarcasm of questions, with an additional burden of serving my answers with facts.
Regarding the bold part.....
I new you have a clear Idea of this thing and feel very proud about it but never thought that you consider it paranoia when other person will talk about the same thing in reverse.
You are same as other Pakistanis,
Just a little bit more educated, nothing else.

It's your assumption not my paranoia.
I have the herculean task in my hand of matching tone and sarcasm of questions, with an additional burden of serving my answers with facts.
Regarding the bold part.....
I new you have a clear Idea of this thing and feel very proud about it but never thought that you consider it paranoia when other person will talk about the same thing in reverse.
You are same as other Pakistanis,
Just a little bit more educated, nothing else.

How would you claim it is an assumption when clearly you paint crime with one community in India?

Bold Part:

It is part of education system of Pakistan to teach the legislation in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom