Not open for further replies.

Emilly David

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi All,

I am Emilly, Swedish National and I am new to this forum. I have been with other forums before and came to knew about this forum few months back. Kinda enjoying it :). I have done masters in Economics and served 3 years in Swedish Armed force. Would love to share my experience with you all and hope to learn few things from you as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am Emilly, Swedish National and I am new to this forum. I have been with other forums before and came to knew about this forum few months back. Kinda enjoying it :). I have done masters in Economics and served 3 years in Swedish Armed force. Would love to share my expereince with you all and hope to learn few things from you as well.

Cheers

Hi All,

I am Emilly, Swedish National and I am new to this forum. I have been with other forums before and came to knew about this forum few months back. Kinda enjoying it :). I have done masters in Economics and served 3 years in Swedish Armed force. Would love to share my expereince with you all and hope to learn few things from you as well.

Cheers

so you are a capitalist female nordic soldier with a anglo name?? :D

Hi All,

Cheers
Welcome Aboard.

I hope you find this Forum Interesting and by the Credentials you mentioned I believe you can Contribute a lot to this Forum.

welcome....things to care here..

Certain people may abuse you if they dont like your comments
dont try to follow thm with harsh comments or else you will be banned

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

bhai jaan

The said post of yours was deleted by Mods due to extremely loose talk clearly going against PDF rules.

Lessons learned.

Please continue be a good contributor. Thank you.

Sorry to say I don't understand you completely. Loose talk ? btw what was wrong in it ?

so you are a capitalist female nordic soldier with a anglo name?? :D

Lulz. Went through few of your comments and you are a soclialist if I am not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom