What's new

‘I am a fan of Modi’ , Starlink , Tesla will be in India as soon as humanly possible. will visit india next year : Elon Musk

Holy shit, stop kissing his idiotic ***. Rich people shouldn't be praised or worshiped, they literally exploit their workers, and Elon Musk is super guilty of treating his workers like trash.

It is as simple as that. Instead of following his Twitter feed, actually read up on him.

Twitter was doing just fine before he bought it, stop making things up. He also paid 2-3 time it's over all value at $44 billion dollars, a deal he tried to backbout of because he was literally just doing it for the memes. Does that sound like a smart businessman to you? After he took over, advertisers, companies, celebrities, and influencers have started leaving Twitter because Elon turned it into a shit hole. He's fired competent developers, and making everyone else do unnecessary overtime work. He's making them change thing that never needed to be changed, which have literally resulted in other companies threatening to sue him, because his changes literally led to them losing billions of dollars.

He's an idiot with too much money.

He literally is far right, aka fascist...

These links took me 2 seconds to find and were the top results after I Google "Elon Musk's political views:.

Him blocking content has nothing to do with this, and I didn't even mention it. You're literally just making a strawman argument.

You have no idea how wealth is accumulated among the super rich.
you know how wealth is accumulated among super rich please let us in on the secret at least figuratively.

meanwhile know that he can literally pay off Pakistan's loans for the next decade and not feel it.

You should make a deal with him

you know how wealth is accumulated among super rich please let us in on the secret at least figuratively.

meanwhile know that he can literally pay off Pakistan's loans for the next decade and not feel it.

ye bhaisaab toh kab k kalti ho liye

I'll bet he doesn't have a single rupee invested back home :laugh:

Exploiting workers and others. This isn't commie shit, this is factually correct and indisputable.

Simple example, did you know that Elon is making people work overtime in twitter and not paying them? Or the fact that he hasn't paid rent in months?

Or how about Jeff Bezos who refused to give people breaks to the point that workers had to pee in bottles, or refused to give days off. People have literally been hospitalized due to Amazon. Shit, people have died in Amazon warehouses due to overwork.

I don't give a **** what Elon can do, this has nothing to do with Pakistan, why rven bring it up?

ye bhaisaab toh kab k kalti ho liye

I'll bet he doesn't have a single rupee invested back home :laugh:
he is probably cornering the market on November Rs.2K note options

Exploiting workers and others. This isn't commie shit, this is factually correct and indisputable.

Simple example, did you know that Elon is making people work overtime in twitter and not paying them? Or the fact that he hasn't paid rent in months?

Or how about Jeff Bezos who refused to give people breaks to the point that workers had to pee in bottles, or refused to give days off. People have literally been hospitalized due to Amazon. Shit, people have died in Amazon warehouses due to overwork.

I don't give a **** what Elon can do, this has nothing to do with Pakistan, why rven bring it up?

yes i did hear of the Amazon warehouse 'pee in the bottle' allegations. If it happened it is dumb labor practice and that is why we have labor laws.

Do you seriously believe in companies that have $1T+ operations such decisions are taken by the founder? If a county clerk takes a bribe, will you ask the national govt and prez/PM to quit?

Reason it is important for people like you to understand that is because, for whatever reason, you guys go after the very same geniuses that actually save labor again and again. See how many hundreds of thousands of people who have employment because of Bezos and Musk genius that came to productive fruition with 2 decades !!!

Last edited:

for corporations, dictator management style seem to be the most effective. especially asshole dictators as CEO.

He wants to use Starlink to break up India by gathering the masses into social media propaganda. Also proves he's overcharging on it in west if pajeets without water can buy it.

Back
Top Bottom