What's new

I again raise a question in more polite manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but navy also knew what it was doing in 1971.
You're correct however we are not living in 1971 anymore, the needs of today have changed.
There may have not been any problem with the college remaining in Karachi however the navy may have taken the decisions based on a lot of naval strategic locations being way too close to each other.

This guy and some others are working on a agenda. Ignore and move one.

@Sheikh Rauf
Once again they're at it.
Honestly I don't see any problem with that ..

Bro don't you know they are the most oppressed people in the world after Palestinians and Kashmiris.
Read the link/article (post#2) and you will understand why the temporary makeshift Naval college was shifted from Karachi.

No one snatched it from anyone. That's a very childish way of expressing yourself ..

Also, you need to reply to this:
Why is PAF staff college located in Karachi, when there is none in Lahore (or in any other city for that matter)?
Why is the Command and Staff college located in Quetta?
Why is the GHQ in Rawalpinidi/isb?

Federation hain ham bhai, ya ab sara kuch Karachi mein hi ho? baqi shehar Pakistan mein nahi hain kiya?

How to improve transport? destroy business & make roads over them? Mumbai is a mess bigger than Karachi.
You need space to make transport easy & Karachi's budget is bigger than what Multan received in last 10 years.
Karachi become a mess because no one was interested to make it a better living place but to extract money, tax. Unfortunately you are comparing multan with karachi. Thats it from my side because I belive that if i continues to pursue the case of karachi like this the more anger, animosity, hate and jealousy will be develop in the minds of decision makers and they will punish karachi and its citizens much harder than they planned. Cheers. Goodnight.

Karachi become a mess because no one was interested to make it a better living place but to extract money, tax. Unfortunately you are comparing multan with karachi. Thats it from my side because I belive that if i continues to pursue the case of karachi like this the more anger, animosity, hate and jealousy will be develop in the minds of decision makers and they will punish karachi and its citizens much harder than they planned. Cheers. Goodnight.
How is Karachi a mess? If Karachi was a mess why would so many people move into the city & leave other places? The other places are more mess than Karachi.

You avoided my question, deliberately.

Make THOUSANDS naval college in Lahore, I damn care. Make a Naval War College in Waziristan, I damn care. No one minds.

My question is Why it was SHIFTED from Karachi? Karachi has none now and Lahore has one

You snatched it and handed it over to Lahore?

Why not create a separate Naval War College in most pampered city of Pakistan aka Lahore?
You said you’re trying to ask the question politely but your posts suggest the opposite.

Why do you insist on repeating the word ‘snatched’?

Anywhere else in the world, decisions such as these are questioned rationally - for example, a simple question of ‘why was the naval college moved to Lahore from Karachi?’ would have been sufficient.

Instead, you decided to make it a regional or provincial issue by using terms like ‘pampered’ ‘ snatched’ etc.

@M. Sarmad gave you a rational response already, but you continued to use inflammatory language and then you complain about why your threads get shut down.

You did the same thing before with your, at times, barely disguised attacks on Shia in Pakistan.

Whether that is your intent or not, you really have a problem with composing posts that don’t insult one community or another.

In the future, please try to just ask a simple question instead of adding all your ‘flowery’ language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom