What's new

I again raise a question in more polite manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you crying? So what if Karachi was the first capital of Pakistan.

Get to terms with the fact that Islamabad is now the capital and that's how it will remain. It is not Karachi vs Pakistan. You need to change your mindset.

Islamabad is cursed city...It was made capital against the wishes of people. It will never be a happy city.

Imagine the bad signs over Islamabad just by thinking this fact that Islamabad was made capital by the guy who did WRONG with Fatima Jinnah.

I am not saying Karachi vs Pakistan...If Karachiites had not accepted Islamabad capital then you would have seen protests...Admire Karachiites for their patience.

I have no problem with Islamabad being capital...but everything should have a genuine/logical reason, you know

Well, I am emotional but not a idiot...I do pursue with emotions and brains as well :)

No, sir...Karachi has all her history behind it.

From taking away to capital to recent talks of shifting FPCCI building to Isb.

I wonder when anything will shift from Isb to Karachi....It is all just one way shifting going on - Karachi to Isb

No, sir...

That attack happened in Karachi way later of after shifting to Lahore.

I don't mind...Go and develop a college in Lahore? but why at expense of Karachi...

Karachi is a coastal city and there should be naval war college here....It will generate interest in Karachi/Sindh youth.

Again, wrong.

PPP was/has never been able to take control of Karachi....Karachi never EVER voted for Bhutto/PPP

Sindhis vote for PPP not Karachiites.

Karachi was a federal city when it was capital. PPP would have never been allowed to take control of Karachi if Karachi was still capital

Why are you asking the question when you only want the answer you have already settled on????

Islamabad is cursed city...It was made capital against the wishes of people. It will never be a happy city.

Imagine the bad signs over Islamabad just by thinking this fact that Islamabad was made capital by the guy who did WRONG with Fatima Jinnah.

I am not saying Karachi vs Pakistan...If Karachiites had not accepted Islamabad capital then you would have seen protests...Admire Karachiites for their patience.

I have no problem with Islamabad being capital...but everything should have a genuine/logical reason, you know
Islamabad was created as a planned city. A city which was created from ground up. By choosing Islamabad as the new capital, Pakistan was able to make a city that would be at par with other leading capitals of the world.

I would love to live in Islamabad because it is well developed and if I was ever to work in Pakistan, I know my first choice would be Islamabad. Who cares which person created Islamabad. I think majority of the country can agree that Islamabad was superb decision.

When foreigners or dictionaries come, the first city they land in is usually Islamabad. Thanks to the city being well developed, it leaves a lasting impact.

Steel Mill was also built in Karachi. What happened to it ?

The solution is not shifting the business but to create a new one. Develop sister cities by creating a new setup, provide business tax relief when investing there and transfer the population. Once you setup an infrastructure, business and people will automatically move on. Its an automated systematic criteria. Shifting business is a malicious attempt.
Please have a closer look at the pic I posted. It has an image of a flyover which is an infrastructure project to reduce traffic & yet there is a traffic jam so what is the meaning of that? It means mega projects are not helping the city & the problem of the city is over population.

Regarding your earlier post about Balochistan I can still prove you wrong & defend DGISPR at the same time but he is teacher for me & here I would not act rather accept defeat.

Islamabad was created as a planned city. A city which was created from ground up. By choosing Islamabad as the new capital, Pakistan was able to make a city that would be at par with other leading capitals of the world.

I would love to live in Islamabad because it is well developed and if I was ever to work in Pakistan, I know my first choice would be Islamabad. Who cares which person created Islamabad. I think majority of the country can agree that Islamabad was superb decision.

When foreigners or dictionaries come, the first city they land in is usually Islamabad. Thanks to the city being well developed, it leaves a lasting impact.

As I said...No problem with Islamabad but Karachi should be treated like it should be.

No stops anyone from making college in Lahore but there should be one in Karachi as well.

Why are you asking the question when you only want the answer you have already settled on????

I have not yet make up my mind but most of the answers were not helpful

As I said...No problem with Islamabad but Karachi should be treated like it should be.

No stops anyone from making college in Lahore but there should be one in Karachi as well.
Don't worry. The Navy knows what it is doing. Ordinary civilians like you and me are not in a position to dictate military matters when we have next to no knowledge of them.

Steel Mill was also built in Karachi. What happened to it ?

Steel mill, Jinnah's tomb and Stock Exchange is now left in Karachi...

Don't care about steel mills though. To avoid political influence or to do improvements, they can take steel mill.

PPP and other parties have destroyed Steel mill with political influence

Don't worry. The Navy knows what it is doing. Ordinary civilians like you and me are not in a position to dictate military matters when we have next to no knowledge of them.

Now, that's weird. Military is made up of humans and once civilians.

We can still talk on them.

Steel mill, Jinnah's tomb and Stock Exchange is now left in Karachi...

Don't care about steel mills though. To avoid political influence or to do improvements, they can take steel mill.

PPP and other parties have destroyed Steel mill with political influence
Again, you as the people of Karachi voted for them. If you want change, stop voting for the same people every time.

Again, you as the people of Karachi voted for them. If you want change, stop voting for the same people every time.

Karachiites never EVER voted for PPP or PML-N - two primary parties responsible for destruction of Steel Mill.

Credit here goes to Sindhis and Punjabis for supporting waderas

Islamabad is cursed?? lol who dafuq are you ?
Mr. paklovesturk ..at least pick a decent screen name.

if we are dumb like you and start asking people over every small thing than we cant run a country.
islamabad will never be a happy city? you sound like a toxic saas cursing her daughter in law.

wrong with ..who??
These are just stories made by your people..Ayub never said that..what he did say was that people around fatima jinnah are not sincere to the country. a typical political statement for an opponent.
this statement was twisted over time to build a narrative against military rule.

Now, that's weird. Military is made up of humans and once civilians.

We can still talk on them.
Of course we can, but rationally. Wanting Naval college to remain in Karachi just for the sake of the college being in Karachi is a stupid argument. Arguments such as these create unnecessary divide.

Karachiites never EVER voted for PPP or PML-N - two primary parties responsible for destruction of Steel Mill.

Credit here goes to Sindhis and Punjabis for supporting waderas
And Karachi is a part of Sindh. 99 seats in the Sindh assembly belong to PPP, the largest by any party. You voted for them.

Please have a closer look at the pic I posted. It has an image of a flyover which is an infrastructure project to reduce traffic & yet there is a traffic jam so what is the meaning of that? It means mega projects are not helping the city & the problem of the city is over population.

Regarding your earlier post about Balochistan I can still prove you wrong & defend DGISPR at the same time but he is teacher for me & here I would not act rather accept defeat.
Dear have you ever been to newyork london tokyo jakarta mumbai. You will find relatively same. Why are you relating business activities with the road rush. The picture you post clearly depicting that Karachi needs a good transport system but our bearucracy establishment belives Lahore Peshawar Multan need metro more than karachi so its a case of sense of ownership priority and previlige. Secondly why are you taking my Balochistan comments so personally that you are claiming defeat for yourself which is not really needed from you. I am changing my spelling of Balochistan for giving you the honor of coming out of it.

Sorry but navy also knew what it was doing in 1971.

Dear have you ever been to newyork london tokyo jakarta mumbai. You will find relatively same. Why are you relating business activities with the road rush. The picture you post clearly depicting that Karachi needs a good transport system but our bearucracy establishment belives Lahore Peshawar Multan need metro more than karachi so its a case of sense of ownership priority and previlige. Secondly why are you taking my Balochistan comments so personally that you are claiming defeat for yourself which is not really needed from you. I am changing my spelling of Balochistan for giving you the honor of coming out of it.
How to improve transport? destroy business & make roads over them? Mumbai is a mess bigger than Karachi.
You need space to make transport easy & Karachi's budget is bigger than what Multan received in last 10 years.

Where I showed Racism?

Is Lahore not a pampered city of Pakistan? Even Bengalis wll agree with this.

Karachiites were/are never racist....No Punjabi got killed in Karachi due to his ethnicity.

Don't deflect, please.

I am hardly a racist....but when I see injustice, I raise my voice and you can't term it ; racism

On topic; it is called SNATCHING in real terms...Snatch from one and give it to Another.

Instead of making separate Naval College in Lahore...They SHIFTED a college in Karachi to Lahore.

SNATCHING, bro...Snatching....

Maybe Punjabis wern't killed for their ethnicity but Pukhtoons were. Anyway that is a discussion that will not be fruitful on any day.

So coming back to your question and also seeing that you opened another thread about moving some trade chamber away from Karachi, it seems to me that you are not actually looking for an answer, just trying to bring out your frustration for some reason.

Now i do agree that Naval facilities are better to be next to the ocean. However this staff collage is for mid-level officers who have already been trained in the waters and are now being trained on leadership, strategies and other stuff which doesn't require access to the sea waters. This is from their website.

LEARNING METHODOLOGY
Pursuing the SDL, PN War College has adopted a quadrilateral instructional approach, which consists of the following laterals:

a. Lecture(s)g
b. Tutorial Discussions
c. Managerial skills
d. Schemes
e. Research Questions

Also it does mention that the aim was to basically to market the PN across other areas of Pakistan and in my opinion that is a good move. Now you gona respond why not built one in every city, the simple answer is that PN only needs one collage, their isn't a requirement to have a 100 collages across the country for a mere 100 students.

Did you know that there was a Naval base in Malakand Division? Not sure if its still there or not, i saw it when we were visiting a family friend when i was around 11/12 yrs old. I also remember that the kids used to get excited when they used to see the naval soldiers in their white uniform. Because of that base many locals joined the Navy.

I got this info from Wiki ( so not 100% sure of its accuracy ). As per this out of 26 Naval schools and collages 20 are based in Karachi, only 1 is in Punjab (Lahore) and 1 in KPK and 1 in Balochistan.

upload_2020-7-17_8-34-15.png

But the way you started the thread, you made it feel like somehow Karachi lost everything.

Lets see if this satisfies your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom