What's new

Hundreds protest in Iran,despite warning

Why are these guys inviting trouble into their own country? They directly playing for the enemy which will end up as blunder. Do they not see the situation in Iraq and afghan? :hitwall:

Its a CIA master plan man. America is going to wage a war against Iran, but before that America is trying to legitimize their attack. I think, Obama is more intelligent than Bush.

How can an Indian accuse China on the basis of Sino-Iranian oil deal?

Ahmadinijad is a patriot. Indians now have joined Americans to spread anti Ahmadinijad propaganda and destabilize Iran. Iranians must see the true color of India.

I know I am talking to an NRI.

I'm not Indian, but the facts are that China is going to do what is in it's best interests first and foremost. Just as Pakistan, India and The US are going to gear their foreign policy toward their best interests firsts. That is what governments do, or at least hopefully they do this. They look out for the best interests of the citizens of that country.

I am impressed by Iranians after all these years of Islamic revolution how did they manage to fail all conspiracies against the revolution ..!? 30 years is a long time ...i think the west and their middleeastern allies are scared of growing Iranian influence in their region and they will do every thing to spread it ... The million dollar question will be if the Mullahs (supreme council) will be able to stop it or is this time over for mullahs ... only time will tell !

I'm not Indian, but the facts are that China is going to do what is in it's best interests first and foremost. Just as Pakistan, India and The US are going to gear their foreign policy toward their best interests firsts. That is what governments do, or at least hopefully they do this. They look out for the best interests of the citizens of that country.

So Ahmadinijad won the election because China had supported him? Do you mean Chinese people went to Iran and gave votes to Ahmadinijad?

Do you think, Ahmadinijad is a traitor? Do you think, he is betraying his own mother land and killing his own brothers just to serve the interests of China, a foreign country located miles away from Iran?

What is your point in bringing China in this? I did not get you.

So Ahmadinijad won the election because China had supported him? Do you mean Chinese people went to Iran and gave votes to Ahmadinijad?

Do you think, Ahmadinijad is a traitor? Do you think, he is betraying his own mother land and killing his own brothers just to serve the interests of China, a foreign country located miles away from Iran?

bro his point is he aint got no idea ,,,

I am saying China is meddling in Iranian affairs by endorsing the victory of Ahmadinejad, just like Britain, France and Germany are meddling. China is just on the other side.

Its a CIA master plan man. America is going to wage a war against Iran, but before that America is trying to legitimize their attack. I think, Obama is more intelligent than Bush.
If you believe that then Bush is far smarter than you. Bush, like every President before him, and keep in mind that Bush Sr was once a CIA Director, would have made certain that the plan for world domination by the US is beyond any one man. In other words, the plan must be 'inheritable'. It must strike the correct balance between being specific enough in instructions for the new administration but still general enough to give the new administration flexibity to deal with unforeseen events. That is how super duper secret organizations work over long time spans, like hundreds of years, for example.

If you believe that then Bush is far smarter than you. Bush, like every President before him, and keep in mind that Bush Sr was once a CIA Director, would have made certain that the plan for world domination by the US is beyond any one man. In other words, the plan must be 'inheritable'. It must strike the correct balance between being specific enough in instructions for the new administration but still general enough to give the new administration flexibity to deal with unforeseen events. That is how super duper secret organizations work over long time spans, like hundreds of years, for example.

Absolutely correct analysis. Thanks.

Last edited:
No matter how much US or western "color revolution" seeker yap, most Iranians who live outside Tehran voted for Ahmadinijad. But unfortunately vast majority of these Iranian population are silent majority and don't have money and propaganda means like those protesting in Tehran. These street protesters are mostly social elites live mostly in north and central part of Tehran, have lots of money and ready to trade their nation freedom for personal one.

And US, western countries just using that minority desire to advance their regime change agenda.

I have been in Iran few times, I am fairly well informed about society, locality, culture and people. What most people outside of Iran don’t know is some of these wealthy people have more freedom extravaganza and wild party even in the middle of the week that even some westerners will feel red about these activities. All these are done in the posh apartment and villas in north of Tehran but these self absorb youth wants to bring their activities in main street. All in the name of freedom propaganda taught by satellite tv and internet influence.

All the while vast majority of Iranians are struggling to better their lives under 30 years of US and western sanction.

Obama's Fake Charm
Its amazing to see how some people fall for Obama’s charm words when in fact his words means nothing but charm oration and another means but effective one to deceiving people. Case and point, he gave lengthy speech in Cairo with expectation that world will forget US-Zionist atrocities of past and trust him unconditionally. People did not realize how sadly they been coned by Obama. Just few days later Obama did not wait to praise Israeli PM fascist and insulting proposal to further Israeli occupation in Palestine.

Reason for bringing this Obama lecture is that he had done the same in case of Iran; Iranians had been approached by Obama with new year message. And behind that message US was working for regime change agenda.

Indian Interest
As for Indians their interest calculation in this saga is rather simple. They want

Reduce Pakistan strategic importance as gateway to Central Asia by using Iran. On that note Indians helped building port and road but somehow on the way Iranian govt realize how double face snake India can be. Even though Iran will try to keep good relation with India, strategic understanding Iran and India had few years back is not there at same level.

Second, Indians had been eying Iran gas and energy resources for long time. IPI deal was started with indian market in mind. But indian choice of being uncle surrogate and partner in crime and subsequent events led Iran to go ahead with plan without indian participation. And perhaps, even make the pipeline IPC (Iran – Pakistan – China). That has severely irked south block dhoti babus and now Indians don’t mind seeing regime change as their strategic master in Washington wants.

Reason for bringing this Obama lecture is that he had done the same in case of Iran; Iranians had been approached by Obama with new year message. And behind that message US was working for regime change agenda.

What part of his speech to Iran called for a change of regimes in Iran?

What part of his speech to Iran called for a change of regimes in Iran?

Since you are incapable of understanding simple statements, are you sure you are in right place to argue US and Obama's case?

Since you are incapable of understanding simple statements, are you sure you are in right place to argue US and Obama's case?

Just a question. I read his speech and don't recall anything in it about regime change in Iran. Was there something I missed?

Unrest HQ discovered in Tehran, police say

Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:55:45 GMT

The Tehran Police say a building has been identified in the city which has been used as a 'headquarters' to promote post-election unrest.

The Intelligence and Security Department of the Tehran Police has declared that the building -- located on Tehran's Haft-e-Tir Square -- was investigated on Monday night after a search warrant was obtained, IRNA reported.

Documents found in the building indicate an ongoing plot against Iran's security was being implemented, the police said in a statement.

“After scrutinizing the building, which was the campaign office of a presidential candidate, it was discovered that the organization of illegal gatherings, the promotion of unrest, and efforts to undermine the country's security were carried out from the building,” the statement added.

Evidence has been found in the building that reveals the role of foreign elements in planning the post-election plots.

The building has in fact been a “headquarters for a psychological war against the country's security,” the police said.

The statement did not say which presidential candidate's campaign had an office in the building but said that more details would be disclosed.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspxid=98890&sectionid=351020101

Just a question. I read his speech and don't recall anything in it about regime change in Iran. Was there something I missed?

What kills me is how in America, the President is being criticized daily by so many for not calling for regime change in Iran. He is being taken to task for telling everyone that in the end it is up to Iranians to decide their future, and we will stay out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom