What's new

Humour In Uniform

Now that’s how a fighter should be marshalled…please note that aircraft is F-15, not an F-18…

Not a clue that what’s going on here…but its definitely NOT what you are thinking ..:)
871eb1692fd98b6f67b8ed0b26203078.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AHQ Islamabad 2007. On CAS Orders, star plus and stage dramas were banned and cable operator would not air these. I (Author) didnt know it and called the operator, he said OK. But didnt act upon. I called again and yelled at him, he said"saab nay mana kia hai". I asked him to give phone to Saab. He put the cradle down . I again called him and started abusing him in khalis Punjabi. "tere saab ki to ...........ASD^E(Q*DB^(^EQ((ADASYDT*QYT*YDTBA*BDS*.". He replied ."Meray Saab nay nahi, Aapkay Saab nay". What I could only utter was." Sorry btana na kisi ko." Sqn Ldr. Ali Salman

Hahaha good one! Sir, are you serving in the PAF?
AHQ Islamabad 2007. On CAS Orders, star plus and stage dramas were banned and cable operator would not air these. I (Author) didnt know it and called the operator, he said OK. But didnt act upon. I called again and yelled at him, he said"saab nay mana kia hai". I asked him to give phone to Saab. He put the cradle down . I again called him and started abusing him in khalis Punjabi. "tere saab ki to ...........ASD^E(Q*DB^(^EQ((ADASYDT*QYT*YDTBA*BDS*.". He replied ."Meray Saab nay nahi, Aapkay Saab nay". What I could only utter was." Sorry btana na kisi ko." Sqn Ldr. Ali Salman

Excellent thread yaar
Maza aa gaya.

Koi india story nai hai?anyone?

Back
Top Bottom