What's new

HUMAN-WAVE RAID LOSSES IRAN'S FAVOR

^^^^
Trying to teach a Jordanian what is patriotism?The same state who exists because Britain let it?Believe me,you are wasting your time.

This Indonesian Wahabi...he is really making me sick... he has 60 posts and almost all of them are about Iran and lies about it.Didn't know Taliban has a branch in Indonesia too,they have gone too far.:azn:

Wahhabism is growing in Indonesia, due to large Saudi handouts. But the opposite is also true, Shia-ism is also growing fast among educated Indo Muslims. So there is a parallel track the lower classes becoming Wahhabi and the educated classes Shia - soon there will be no Sunnis left.

I'm saying all this as a neutral observer by the way, I only hate Wahhabism and the tribal Arab mentality, otherwise don't care about Sunni-Shia issues.

blackeagle you call this lame? then you must call kamikaze pilots lame??

and you must call her lame?
Sana'a Mehaidli
Sana_02.jpg

and her ?
Norma Abi Hassan
norma_01.jpg

and much much more from the SSNP

Blackeagle shame on you, you are a disgrace, you are not only disrespecting the dead, no but you also disrespect martyrs who died for their country by any means.:angry:

Wahhabism is growing in Indonesia, due to large Saudi handouts. But the opposite is also true, Shia-ism is also growing fast among educated Indo Muslims. So there is a parallel track the lower classes becoming Wahhabi and the educated classes Shia - soon there will be no Sunnis left.

I'm saying all this as a neutral observer by the way, I only hate Wahhabism and the tribal Arab mentality, otherwise don't care about Sunni-Shia issues.
there goes the neighborhood

^^^^
Trying to teach a Jordanian what is patriotism?The same state who exists because Britain let it?Believe me,you are wasting your time.

This Indonesian Wahabi...he is really making me sick... he has 60 posts and almost all of them are about Iran and lies about it.Didn't know Taliban has a branch in Indonesia too,they have gone too far.:azn:

Its not taliban but Wahabi and Salafi Madrassas ...ALL HAIL THE WAHABS

Islam is about following the true ideology and as long as there exist difference in school of thoughts or sects , violence will exist

10 men with guns is more effective than a 1000 men with love

Laughing at the deaths of humans, including little children. To be expected from a disgusting animal. Those people defended their country by any means necessary, against your Arab and Western world attack. They are the bravest of the brave.

Running out of Men?

Realy? base on what? where's the prove?
In fact shia in indonesia came from poor and uneducated people,
they're mosly come from the countryside and their job mostly housemaid and construction worker

No Prove than you're FAKE NEUTRAL OBSERVER!

Red Bold: contradiction!
are you doing Taqiyyah?
Epic Fail! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom