What's new

Human Rights Watch - China

I just love mudslinging between two third world countries. I assume the only purpose of this kind thread is too make indians and chinese people look bad? If so then the OT is doing a wonderful job. Makes me wonder he really is an indian. :whistle:

Why ccp is scared of allowing people to talk freely or protest ? lol

Why don't you figure out yourself the "Real" answer to your innocent question? I mean the really one. You don't want to ask yourself the question how to fix problem with your women as the video I shown but China..how lovely as Indian.:pop:

Ontopic...... Chines atrocities on humanity.:yay:

********.com - Authorities paints fake buildings to make city look good from outside
Dramatic Rescue: Newborn baby pulled from sewage pipes in China - YouTube
********.com - Guy shits in ATM room, literally, while waiting for friend to withdraw cash

Lol you see how people surround the baby and offer to help him, the person who did that is probably executed by now. I can dig so many more in youtube to show how dirty India is. how about some

Human right on corpse :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you see how people surround the baby and offer to help him, the person who did that is probably executed by now. I can dig so many more in youtube to show how dirty India is.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/257147-human-rights-watch-china-5.html#ixzz2VeGIwbwq

trust me i do this fr entertainment only , this is only the tip of the iceberg if i get really pissed which very rarely happens.

Everybody got skeletons in the closet and everyone has good ppl in there nation.No need to justify stuff to me i see things very clearly.

trust me i do this fr entertainment only , this is only the tip of the iceberg if i get really pissed which very rarely happens.

Everybody got skeletons in the closet and everyone has good ppl in there nation.No need to justify **** to me i see things very clearly.

I don't give a sht if you got pissed or not...just bring it on if you want to dig every tip of the Iceberg about dirty story of China, India is not angel country neither...there is so much to tell and show also.

Why don't you figure out yourself the "Real" answer to your innocent question? I mean the really one. You don't want to ask yourself the question how to fix problem with your women as the video I shown but China..how lovely as Indian.:pop:

see how you are going to personal.... i am conflicting between two things.... Is ccp scared because the faults made by them... or If ccp gave freedom to you guys, situation might be uncontrollable .... like mass protests, murders corruption etc.... don't know why ccp preferring cage....

Shut up already, gee, seriously this thread is giving some people orgy, maybe you should get laid instead of seeking satisfaction from human rights situation in another country.

Stay on topic.

What is the definition of human rights anyway? We humans have rights, so who grant those rights? I mean when you talk about rights, it has to be granted by a third party; otherwise it wouldn't be called rights. Who define those rights? If for common good, an individual has to give up certain "rights," is it considered human rights abuse? Etc, etc.

Also, human rights issue is the perfect excuse to interfere into another country's internal matters since every damn country in the world is no perfect when it comes to government power v. individual rights. Thus, nothing good would come out of those human rights report except annual mudslinging orgy.

This is usual "Chinese CCP" is an opposite word to "Human rights".

While agreeing that China has lots of human rights issues, we find India democracy causes more human rights plight: rampant raping/molesting (within India and abroad), horrible illiteracy, murderous destruction of child lives by starvation, infamous sectarian violence, disgusting practice of caste ideology, corrupting legal system ... 1000 times worse that CCP.

If CCP's human rights record can only get 60 out of 100, India's can barely earn 10 out of 100.

Ontopic...... Chines atrocities on humanity.:yay:

********.com - Authorities paints fake buildings to make city look good from outside
Dramatic Rescue: Newborn baby pulled from sewage pipes in China - YouTube
********.com - Guy shits in ATM room, literally, while waiting for friend to withdraw cash

This story shows how the Chinese cherish the human life, contrary to your claim!

A baby accidentally slipped into the pipe and lots people come to save it!

But in your crooked brain and twisted mentality, this is an atrocity in humanity! :taz:

In your mentality, perhaps killing of children by starvation, depriving the right to be literate, raping women/molesting children, practicing caste system, religious violence... do not fall into your definition of atrocity. :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom