What's new

Huge win for NDA predicted if polls held now l Modi suitable for PM's post

wow....I can understand your frustration for Modiji....But even for Bhagat Singh too....Man ..you and your guys and your religious hatred for Hindu people will have no boundaries...Now i can think why you are in such a situation....

In between Bhagat singh was not hindu ,he was just a true patriotic Sikh.

In between Bhagat singh was not hindu ,he was just a true patriotic Sikh.

Yes...I know ...my point is that these guys hatred has reached to such a limit that anyone who is associated with Hindu also they will hate him....

Yes...I know ...my point is that these guys hatred has reached to such a limit that anyone who is associated with Hindu also they will hate him....

They hate everyone except ISLAM brethern like Sauds,Persians,Turkish.They even hate Bangladeshies.

actually he was an atheist anyways he was an indian patriot thats what truely matters
I am not aware of his personal belief but, he was born in Sikh family.

Better make Sushma Swaraj as Prime Minister Candidate. And bring Modi for Home Ministry or Defense Ministry.

I think she has the highest probablity of becoming the next Prime Minister of India. Much more than Modi.
Modi will only become prime minister if BJP gets over 200 seats on its own. And that is not happening any time soon.

I think she has the highest probablity of becoming the next Prime Minister of India. Much more than Modi.
Modi will only become prime minister if BJP gets over 200 seats on its own. And that is not happening any time soon.

BJP should not board on two boats,by two boats I mean they should ignore the middle path and instead go with fire brand Modi.Pseudo-secular faces will not win the mandate for BJP.If BJP has chance then radicalisation of saffron colour will help only. Let the radicalisation begin should be mantra for BJP from now onwards.

I am not a fan of BJP OR Modi But i think they should get a chance ,but to win the election with absolute majority will be impossible for bjp and when you work in coalition government then you cannot deliver it .

Congress has never deliver their promise to Muslim and they just use muslim vote bank if muslim or Bjp approach each other and clarify their stands then congress will be white wash and Bjp will be a true national party for all indian not only for Hindus.

Sushma Swaraj will give tough fight to modi and if coalition is form then she will be prefer over modi ,modi will only become PM if BJP comes in Majority.

I don't think bjp or congress will come to power with majority their will be hang parliament again with lots of coalition drama.Congress rural votes are very strong and its not easy to win them by Bjp.

Can anybody post the economic condition when NDA ruled.

I would throw my hat in with BJP if I didn't feel they were too Hindu-centric. Now I might come across as ignorant but the thing is India is fundamentally a secular nation and it is not fair for a party (BJP) to come that only represents or cares about one section of soceity (Hindus). Do Sikhs,Chrisitans,Jews,Muslims etc not deserve a secular govt? When I hear all this talk of Hindu-nationalism wrt the BJP and the RSS it really makes me uneasy as the above minorities are as Indian as their hindu brothers,no? Would Sikhs for instance be seen in a poor light by the BJP/RSS?

I'll admit Indian politics is not my strong point and I am out of my comfort zone here really. If I am Ill informed then anyone please feel free to educate me.

BJP should not board on two boats,by two boats I mean they should ignore the middle path and instead go with fire brand Modi.Pseudo-secular faces will not win the mandate for BJP.If BJP has chance then radicalisation of saffron colour will help only. Let the radicalisation begin should be mantra for BJP from now onwards.

These are the kind of messages that unnerve me.

I would throw my hat in with BJP if I didn't feel they were too Hindu-centric. Now I might come across as ignorant but the thing is India is fundamentally a secular nation and it is not fair for a party (BJP) to come that only represents or cares about one section of soceity (Hindus). Do Sikhs,Chrisitans,Jews,Muslims etc not deserve a secular govt? When I hear all this talk of Hindu-nationalism wrt the BJP and the RSS it really makes me uneasy as the above minorities are as Indian as their hindu brothers,no? Would Sikhs for instance be seen in a poor light by the BJP/RSS?

I'll admit Indian politics is not my strong point and I am out of my comfort zone here really. If I am Ill informed then anyone please feel free to educate me.

These are the kind of messages that unnerve me.

BJP although the main party is an offshoot of the sangh parivar, NDA's manifesto doesn't feature any of so called "firebrand" rhetorics, like the ram temple, revival of hindu state stuff. NDA's manifesto instead is based on development and progress something Modi is closely associated with and has been an exceptional catalyst when it comes to business development in the state of gujrat.

Modi has been associated with the gujrat riots, but then sikh riots and ethinic cleansing of kashmiri pandits took place under congress establishment, I wonder why no one casts similar shadows on congress... ????

" I think BJP , as modi the PM, does not have a magic dildo that everything will be alright. They are just as corrupt as congressi jerks.Modi cannot foresee everything what ever the ministers will do In other states.
Modi needs strong leaders with him .. Who has be got? Blo0dy gadkari? He is laced himself with corruption and scandles..
But one thing is clear he foreign policy will be better as compared to Congress. we can expect tougher talkswith Pak (no offence ). Friendlier terms with China better relations withBuddhust Sri Lanka and Hindu Nepal.
Tougher sentences in Rape cases , esp after how Congress dealt with it, so unpatriotically and unprofessionally. ( I think)
But the issue of corruption , nepotism will stay forever.
People must not expect too much and get their hopes high as palm trees.

Just wait for the tamasha after Modi becomes PM, theese ministers will chop each others d1ck just to get 'profitable' ministries.

I fervently hope that the survey results are reflected in the voting machines. We desperately need a Modi to pull us out of this rut

The same voting machines that are suspectible to hacking? The same machines which were outed by a comp sci researcher who fled India to Canada as a refugee coz the govt wanted to prosecute him? Yeah I doubt it. Ppl are quick to point out the lectronic votin machines are guarded and have no access to wifi. Come on guy. In this day and age, i could think of ways to get around that.

The same voting machines that are suspectible to hacking? The same machines which were outed by a comp sci researcher who fled India to Canada as a refugee coz the govt wanted to prosecute him? Yeah I doubt it. Ppl are quick to point out the lectronic votin machines are guarded and have no access to wifi. Come on guy. In this day and age, i could think of ways to get around that.

Nothing is 100% safe but India has a proffesional,robust and 100% unbiased electrol commission. No need to think up doomsday scernios! To think that in many states in the US the electronic voting machines were made by companies linked to Romney and he STILL lost!!

As @El Weirdo says- the NDA does have serious issues like corruption and a lack of quality potential ministers. Will these issue be resolved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Media exaggeration. They tried the same during the gujarat elections as well hyping up the results so that even though a 2/3rd victory sounds as if less than the target.

I would take these with a bag of salt especially considering that there are 16 more months to go and the full force of money sucking, vote catching populist measures yet to be introduced.

This is bad news that still 18% people think rahul gandhi as favorable PM candidate. Whats wrong with them.

LOLZZ_zps60415985.jpg

Can you imagine ? :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom