What's new

Huge win for NDA predicted if polls held now l Modi suitable for PM's post

That's dangerous for india.

Good for India and Pakistan. India-Pakistan relation flowrish whenever BJP-led NDA came into power. Delhi-Lahore bus service was initiated by BJP. Indian Cricket team toured Pakistan barely three years after Kargil War.

Modi is a terrorist.

Just like Bhagat Singh, that is 2 of India's heroes!

And who is Hero of Pakistan??? Hafiz Saeed And Mullah Omar

Another sign that India grows more extremist by the day

Extremism has severely affected Pakistan - DAWN

NDA includes shiv sena in it. This will give your enemies a chance to play muslim card in india.

Shiv Sena will take care of your TTP ;) So, sleep peacefully.

Britishers had the right to rule, better than the Hindus. And Bhagat Singh was a terrorist, a revolter, just like Mangal Panday, a disgusting man

I never knew Pakistanis are so fond of British Ghulami. Had the last Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah II alive today he would have committed suicide after seeing their fellow Muslims are more comfortable with British Ghulami than Mughal rule. :rofl:

Mullah Umar is dead. Hafiz Saeed couldn't assemble 100 in Karachi to protest the Indian expo.

Next?

well kalyan singh has joined bjp again hope he can revive the party's fortunes in UP

well kalyan singh has joined bjp again hope he can revive the party's fortunes in UP

Kalyan SIngh has passed his expiry date in BJP. His contributions will be minimal if he is not made the incharge which seems highly unlikely now.

Looks like Indian democracy still depends upon constituency politicians. When will the people get rid of these politicians when will India have a true democratic party where a system is established and middle class men and women are in the assemblies.

I would throw my hat in with BJP if I didn't feel they were too Hindu-centric. Now I might come across as ignorant but the thing is India is fundamentally a secular nation and it is not fair for a party (BJP) to come that only represents or cares about one section of soceity (Hindus). Do Sikhs,Chrisitans,Jews,Muslims etc not deserve a secular govt? When I hear all this talk of Hindu-nationalism wrt the BJP and the RSS it really makes me uneasy as the above minorities are as Indian as their hindu brothers,no? Would Sikhs for instance be seen in a poor light by the BJP/RSS?

I'll admit Indian politics is not my strong point and I am out of my comfort zone here really. If I am Ill informed then anyone please feel free to educate me.

These are the kind of messages that unnerve me.

Dear @Abingdonboy - There is No need to be all jittery about it !!
I think , the middle class Indians , the higher cless and the Young students wants only 1 thing (thats why they are with Modi) - DEVELOPMENT!! They see Modi as synonym to Development. We have all seen the model of Gujrat. the speedy infrastructure , the factories etc and much more!! They want that too in their respective states!!! As far as Hindu Nationalism go He learnt his lesson after Gujrat Riots... He gets so uneasy when hes Questioned about it!! Will he do it again !!Not a chance!!

But If I were U I wud have the similar nervousness too!!! If the Sikh riots (God forbid) happens again (a very very very slim chance) Whole North India will be up in falmes !! We are with You this time.. We have seen how Justice isnt done!! When I still talk to my Sikh friends (all myf iends are exclusively Sikhs ,being from Patiala I literally hang my head in shame) !! Same goes fro Islam (As many of them take offence on small things, and their ministars still playing by `muslim votes`)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would throw my hat in with BJP if I didn't feel they were too Hindu-centric. Now I might come across as ignorant but the thing is India is fundamentally a secular nation and it is not fair for a party (BJP) to come that only represents or cares about one section of soceity (Hindus). Do Sikhs,Chrisitans,Jews,Muslims etc not deserve a secular govt? When I hear all this talk of Hindu-nationalism wrt the BJP and the RSS it really makes me uneasy as the above minorities are as Indian as their hindu brothers,no? Would Sikhs for instance be seen in a poor light by the BJP/RSS?

I'll admit Indian politics is not my strong point and I am out of my comfort zone here really. If I am Ill informed then anyone please feel free to educate me.

These are the kind of messages that unnerve me.

BJP is not Hindu centric but 'Indian' religion centric. Which means those religion which have its roots to Indian Sub-continent (like Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism). No wonder why Akali Dal supports BJP-led NDA not Congress-led UPA.

One of the loudest cries which is often heard in the political gatherings all across the country is that the youth should play a more prominent role in politics and public administration.

But the fact is that despite the presence of youth wings of all major political parties, the presence (and the role) of the youth in national politics is inadequate.

In the current Indian Parliament, which has a mean age of 53 years, there are only 79 leaders who are under 42. Most of them are well-educated. Out of these, most young leaders are those who have an influential political background to back them up. A few young Members of Parliament are ministers as well. Britain, the country from which we derived much of our political framework, boasts of a 43-years-old PM in David Cameron. But back home, we have to make do with the likes of Manmohan Singh as a rule. Oldies like Sharad Pawar, S.M. Krishna, Karunanidhi, Pranab Mukherjee, L.K. Advani, Kapil Sibal, Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee etc. *** the Indian political landscape.

Pakistan recently appointed a 34-years-old elegant and beautiful Hina Rabbani Khar as their foreign minister. In India, none of the young MPs have been considered good enough to head an important ministry and have always been appointed as junior ministers.

Let's take a look at 10 prominent young politicians of India many of whom are also ministers:

Meet the Top 10 Young Politicians of India

One of the loudest cries which is often heard in the political gatherings all across the country is that the youth should play a more prominent role in politics and public administration.

But the fact is that despite the presence of youth wings of all major political parties, the presence (and the role) of the youth in national politics is inadequate.

In the current Indian Parliament, which has a mean age of 53 years, there are only 79 leaders who are under 42. Most of them are well-educated. Out of these, most young leaders are those who have an influential political background to back them up. A few young Members of Parliament are ministers as well. Britain, the country from which we derived much of our political framework, boasts of a 43-years-old PM in David Cameron. But back home, we have to make do with the likes of Manmohan Singh as a rule. Oldies like Sharad Pawar, S.M. Krishna, Karunanidhi, Pranab Mukherjee, L.K. Advani, Kapil Sibal, Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee etc. *** the Indian political landscape.

Pakistan recently appointed a 34-years-old elegant and beautiful Hina Rabbani Khar as their foreign minister. In India, none of the young MPs have been considered good enough to head an important ministry and have always been appointed as junior ministers.

Let's take a look at 10 prominent young politicians of India many of whom are also ministers:

Meet the Top 10 Young Politicians of India

AGE has nothing to do with CAPABILITY. Task of a PM requires both experience & leadership which is lacked by likes of Rahul Gandhi, it doesn't matter if a nation is run by a 20 year old or 90 year old, what matters is how they take there nation ahead. The young MPs which you are talking about, hardly take part in Parliamentary debates, question hours, etc. infact if you chk there attendance record, you'll get shocked that they hardly maintain an average of 40% while senior leaders (70+) maintain a healthy attendance rate. Young PMs & FMs only give good Photo-ops for the media, how they perform behind the scenes is a totally different debate.

Just See how our political system is decaying with these old Bas****'s They just want to make money even they have to sell their wife or daughter and they wants to bring their son into politics and make it a family RAj.

Rahul & Rajiv gandhi never had leadership quality in them.These is the age of change if we want real change then we need indian youth in parliament .and big partys should put their trust on them with giving them good portfolio's and give them chance to run the country and provide them their experience when ever needed.

I remember Atal bihari was not able to work properly and he is PM come on guy's this is image of india we need smart and dynamic leader in his late 30's, who represent new image of young and Modern India.

And i don't want HALF ITALIAN as INDIAN PM.we are 120 crore i am sure we can find one person who is good enough for the job when a young CEO can run multi Billion company i am sure he can run Indian government too.

AGE has nothing to do with CAPABILITY. Task of a PM requires both experience & leadership which is lacked by likes of Rahul Gandhi, it doesn't matter if a nation is run by a 20 year old or 90 year old, what matters is how they take there nation ahead. The young MPs which you are talking about, hardly take part in Parliamentary debates, question hours, etc. infact if you chk there attendance record, you'll get shocked that they hardly maintain an average of 40% while senior leaders (70+) maintain a healthy attendance rate. Young PMs & FMs only give good Photo-ops for the media, how they perform behind the scenes is a totally different debate.

Back
Top Bottom