What's new

Huge Weapons - Raid in Islamabad - Terrorists Target (23rd March Parade Even).

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SEAL team can raid a compound located a stone's throw away from Pakistani "special forces" garrison they can do anything in Pakistan.

Lol.......hahaha
You are embarrassing Indian members here. Some of them have really good insight on defence matters.

lolzzz where was PAF and PAK brave army when USA entered and operation on pakistani city near to military academy ?

Do you really have ANNNYYYY idea how nukes are secured?

Lol.......hahaha
You are embarrassing Indian members here. Some of them have really good insight on defence matters.

Do you really have ANNNYYYY idea how nukes are secured?
did you really believe till they raid that usama was living next door to PAKISTAN MILITARY ACEDMY ? NOPE you are pakistani

Ignore him.He never posts on topic
but post truth and truth is pakistani forces are totally useless against USA .totally means utter BS . there are dozens examples as recently salala post attack and usama raid daily drone attacks but blind pakistani nation living in dream world .FOR PAKISTANIS INFO NEPAL AND MALDIVE HAVE MORE SOVEREIGNTY THEN PAKISTAN TODAY

UNTIL USA attack and destroy nuke storages or demolish nuke facilities these guys will bla bla and feel proud of there pathetic forces . and after every attack they forget in a week every thing .

but post truth and truth is pakistani forces are totally useless against USA .totally means utter BS . there are dozens examples as recently salala post attack and usama raid daily drone attacks but blind pakistani nation living in dream world .FOR PAKISTANIS INFO NEPAL AND MALDIVE HAVE MORE SOVEREIGNTY THEN PAKISTAN TODAY
U must be enjoying complete freedom in SA????:p:

U must be enjoying complete freedom in SA????:p:
no drone attack no bomb blast no sicide bombers and sure cheap fuel no taxes i am more then happy from land of pure where 6 hours power came and 2 days a week gas .

no drone attack no bomb blast no sicide bombers and sure cheap fuel no taxes i am more then happy from land of pure where 6 hours power came and 2 days a week gas .
+ no human rights........
if u r ok with that,then who cares

+ no human rights........
if u r ok with that,then who cares
we Pakistanis are humans in Pakistan ? really ? no body treat us in pakistan even human so whats wrong to be animal and enjoy rather then be animal die and cry in pakistan ?

Afgahn i understand came during russian war but since when Tajik and Uzbek came? who is feeding them?
I agree Uzbeks and Tajiks, have no place and should be thoroughly interrogated before expelling.
I'm sure it will help to reach the master minds.

the Uzbek and Tajik came to Pakistan for Study in Madarsas and other religious activities , thanks to Parties like JI and JUI , there are lots of people in Pakistan to Assists these a$$holes , and give them Pakistani ID card, shelter , jobs ,etc ...
these low life Uzbek and Tajik are so much A$$holes that their own country is not running by Islamic law but they are fighting her for Sharia ... they think everyone living in Pakistan are Chutiyas .. ??
these bastards fight for money , and they will lick anyone's a$$ for money .. those who have come here, and involved in terrorists or other criminal activities , i prefer to hang them , instead of sending them back to their country ...
there are always information which we can get through these low lives , our agencies know how to deal with such people , they dont just execute them in encounters but they torture them so they can vomit information about their masters and handlers ..

we Pakistanis are humans in Pakistan ? really ? no body treat us in pakistan even human so whats wrong to be animal and enjoy rather then be animal die and cry in pakistan ?
But we are living in our beloved homeland and striving to make it better instead of running abroad and talking BS about pakistan while sitting thousands of km`s away.:smitten::pakistan:

Ok dude enjoy your glorious life in KSA and please don't come back to Pakistan. :rolleyes:

UNTIL USA attack and destroy nuke storages or demolish nuke facilities these guys will bla bla and feel proud of there pathetic forces . and after every attack they forget in a week every thing .
seriously speaking, I'm not sure the US could pull off a scenario where they launch simultaneous commando raids on all Pak nuclear assets, (silos, launchers, storage.. everything) and pull it off.

but what if they can ?
Fo4VGdT.gif

Atleast he is talking the truth, if you want to grow you need to stop dreaming and speak the reality. Same goes with Indians too no offense but they do not live in dreams at least.
I m more than aware of reality and post on the basis of my knowlege of current and military affairs......But on the other hand,he is posting with emotions,not reality..................BTW.I know what he usually posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom